What's new

PAF could have downed more Indian planes in Pulwama crisis: ex-air chief

Hi
nobody dare to ask IAF boss wt flip happened to Mirages
and MKIs why can’t they cross or even protect AN mig21
a simple question need to be ask & get an answer accordingly which IAF won’t be able to respond in a appropriate manner with facts & figures
thank you
It was a 15 minute cross fire by PaF.

After that 15 minutes, when there are at least 20 IAF jets were flying over J&K, PAF jets have gone further behind the LoC.

Remember when IAF struck Balakot two days back before, no resistance was presented by PAF.

After that 15 minutes, when there are at least 20 IAF jets were flying over J&K, PAF jets have gone further behind the LoC.

Remember when IAF struck Balakot two days back before, no resistance was presented by PAF.
and that could have probably would have caused pak losing its entire air force at the end.
Yeah sure, only for delusional Indians. These fools love to live in their own lies and self-deception.

The reality is that PAF completed their mission of bombing six places near Indian military targets and stayed there to ensure every PAF asset is back to safety. During all this time, IAF never returned after there M2Ks and MKIs retreated hurriedly and ran away. Why Modi then resorted to threaten Pakistan of attacking with missiles? Just because Modi saw no hope of IAF facing PAF. And tha's why he was found missing Rophhalls. Contrary to your BS, the reality is that IAF was in complete disarray and extremely demoralized after the PAF's Operation Swift Retort. Don't forget that IAF didn't dare coming close to the LOC for days after getting a beating from the PAF. Please have some shame and stop lying. But I know you're Indians. Having no shame at all.

Yeah sure, only for delusional Indians. These fools love to live in their own lies and self-deception.

The reality is that PAF completed their mission of bombing six places near Indian military targets and stayed there to ensure every PAF asset is back to safety. During all this time, IAF never returned after there M2Ks and MKIs retreated hurriedly and ran away. Why Modi then resorted to threaten Pakistan of attacking with missiles? Just because Modi saw no hope of IAF facing PAF. And tha's why he was found missing Rophhalls. Contrary to your BS, the reality is that IAF was in complete disarray and extremely demoralized after the PAF's Operation Swift Retort. Don't forget that IAF didn't dare coming close to the LOC for days after getting a beating from the PAF. Please have some shame and stop lying. But I know you're Indians. Having no shame at all.
Exactly. Like I said before they don't have that sense of shame at all.

Please do not forget that Swift Retort was done after announcing and during day light, mind you IAF was on Reder than Red and Higher than highest Alert.

Hi
while replying to my post you trying to admit that there wasn’t any radar monitoring by IAF & IA ground forces
though your BSF is too alert to grab balloons & pigeons
coming across the border
after 15 minutes PAF gone back into their border that’s what you trying to say if that’s the case mig21 must be flying into your territory when it’s been hit
try to accept the guilt of IAF not dare to engage PAF and
even mirages turn their back towards your side of the bases if not they don’t have courage to come after PAF
everyone have scenario still into their mind if you like I can ask some of the senior member to present you that Day
scenario while IAF mirages dare to cross the border and drop their weight in haste while remaining inside their own
border
one day you will accept yourself mirages been pinned down by PAF blinders so their radars been jammed and they were worthless to find targets accordingly
rest assured modi gee himself said agar Raphale hotaa
😉 and weather is not In our favour for balakot strike
by the way little off topic
you guys got Raphaellll now so when will you come for another strike
PS when is your next general election i your country
may be b4 that
but any way thx for your reply
thank you
PS do you know why government of Pakistan and PAF is not creating too much hype about su30
a little hint is in PAF BRIEFING WHICH held after some days
russIan military attaché was also present officially off course he been briefed about su30 before the camera too
try to dig out that video yourself at look at his posture you
will get something if you are really interested in digging out

ok..your language speaks for youself.....

on topic, it was tactical small incidental victory for Pak if i buy pak version of the whole thing..lets assume, your version is true..

now, if you say PAF would have had the final strike mission in the event of a major escalation then i must say you are too much delusuional and living with some misguided or self pleasing facts...Even with some basic reality checks any lay man wont have any doubt that IAF can defeat PAF, take it or leave it..happy to disagree if u dont agree.

ok..your language speaks for youself.....

on topic, it was tactical small incidental victory for Pak if i buy pak version of the whole thing..lets assume, your version is true..

now, if you say PAF would have had the final strike mission in the event of a major escalation then i must say you are too much delusuional and living with some misguided or self pleasing facts...Even with some basic reality checks any lay man wont have any doubt that IAF can defeat PAF, take it or leave it..happy to disagree if u dont agree.
i don't know the basis of your theory but India has never won any war or battle at western front ..

Also, PAF has a history of superiority over IAF..

i don't know the basis of your theory but India has never won any war or battle at western front ..

Also, PAF has a history of superiority over IAF..
🤣

@PanzerKiel dropping Asghar Khan to Nur Khan analogies. Where Nur Khan’s hesitation in executing some of Asghar Khan’s well rehearsed war plans is said to be behind the “defeat” from the jaws of victory in terms of what could have been a complete whitewash of the IAF in 65 and likely led to the failure of the Halwara strike and subsequent martyrdom of Sarfaraz Rafiqui.

That doesn’t mean ACM Nur Khan wasn’t a fine officer or leader - just that he came in straight from PIA and took over a wartime airforce.

There were a lot more hesitant voices in that war room but the action still stands as the most balanced and still had Indians running to the Brahmos for face saving.

That doesn’t mean ACM Nur Khan wasn’t a fine officer or leader - just that he came in straight from PIA and took over a wartime airforce.
How is that possible or allowed so abruptly? Can you really make the switch that fast 🤔

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom