What's new

PAF could have downed more Indian planes in Pulwama crisis: ex-air chief

you want to say that the objective was only to LOWER the number of Mujahideen attacks in Indian held Kashmir?
Post 2019 the forests of Poonch and Rajouri became off limit to Indian occupiers. Their aim was to lower mujahideen attacks but instead mujahideen changed their tactics and post 2019 carried out very successful attacks on high value targets in Poonch and Rajouri while getting r*ped by China and Pakistan on LOC and LAC. Just to act tuff Indians payed heavily.

Post 2019 the forests of Poonch and Rajouri became off limit to Indian occupiers. Their aim was to lower mujahideen attacks but instead mujahideen changed their tactics and post 2019 carried out very successful attacks on high value targets in Poonch and Rajouri while getting r*ped by China and Pakistan on LOC and LAC. Just to act tuff Indians payed heavily.
Nice joke.
Literally not a single attack in Poonch and Rajouri belt in 1.5 years.
Thanks to Balakot strikes, insurgency has collapsed in J&K.

With such a big risk taken by Indian government in the form of launching IAF against a purported terror camp.... which it failed to hit by the way, and in the engagement getting a bombing package in return from PAF, some aircraft shot down, fratricide etc... you want to say that the objective was only to LOWER the number of Mujahideen attacks in Indian held Kashmir?

That's a bad bargain I think.
It was a super good bargain.
Total collapse of insurgency in J&K in return of just one rusty 40 year old Mig-21.

This figures themselves show how insurgency has collapsed in JK post 2019;

The Spice package failed to hit the abandoned building. That many dead would have made rounds in media and Pakistan narrative would have completely fell flat.

PAF showed video of its strike package hitting near Indian ammo dumps in Rajouri and Poonch sectors. Nobody from the Indian army denied it. All they claim is the missiles failed to hit the target which was what PAF did as per its mission parameters.

There is a reason why IAF ended their missions post PAF strike. And remember the Indian army chiefs carrying AIM120C that was pulled out of Su30MKI to showcase why PAF used the missiles in the first place. Points to the unprofessionalism of the forces.

With such a big risk taken by Indian government in the form of launching IAF against a purported terror camp.... which it failed to hit by the way, and in the engagement getting a bombing package in return from PAF, some aircraft shot down, fratricide etc... you want to say that the objective was only to LOWER the number of Mujahideen attacks in Indian held Kashmir?

That's a bad bargain I think.

Pompeo's statement is that it did hit and it was devastating enough for some people to believe there should be nuclear war.

when you got to shoot , then shoot .. don't talk first .. PAF had an opportunity to punch more, and choose not too, what ever the reason .. in my opinion opportunity missed ..
as far as IAF is concern, they still have not been able to provide India air superiority in 75 years. and that is a fact, all other reasons, discussions are just words and noises no substances.

when you got to shoot , then shoot .. don't talk first .. PAF had an opportunity to punch more, and choose not too, what ever the reason .. in my opinion opportunity missed ..
as far as IAF is concern, they still have not been able to provide India air superiority in 75 years. and that is a fact, all other reasons, discussions are just words and noises no substances.
IAF = I Always Fail....

Nice joke.
Literally not a single attack in Poonch and Rajouri belt in 1.5 years.
Thanks to Balakot strikes, insurgency has collapsed in J&K.

It was a super good bargain.
Total collapse of insurgency in J&K in return of just one rusty 40 year old Mig-21.

This figures themselves show how insurgency has collapsed in JK post 2019;

Man, according to this formula, if God forbid, our pilots would have shot down all the IAF jets on which they had locked, then we would have lost our Azad Kashmir to india as well.
It makes me afraid , Why modi did not tried this formula again after 27 feb 2019 to get back AJK from pakistan ? :lol:

Pompeo's statement is that it did hit and it was devastating enough for some people to believe there should be nuclear war.
FB_IMG_1674755037250.jpg

Sohail Aman wasn't in command at that time. He would have done it am sure. It's widely said in PAF circles... That in Swift Retort, it was actuality ACM Sohail's PAF which actually fought, since his hard training and high standards came into play, not ACM Mujahid's.

that is the problem, if we look at institution and not person in particular to be considered as taking decisions. policies, planning and decisions are to be implemented the way they are taught regardless of who is taking decision.

does it beg the question that an institution is not delivering policies straight away or people are so influenced by political will to let go of opportunities?

what if Sohail Aman was forced into same diktat to restrain to a certain level, would he still do his thing?

then yes, example given by @MastanKhan is what we are into.

I think the response was enough.

And let’s just stay humble after this fiasco.

The PAF did their job well, the adversary did not escalate post Swift retort. That’s the end of it.
Paf is great but army generals are ar..........i

And then I called Bajwa and asked him 'are you thinking of nuking India becuase they say they will destroy you' and he said ' no sir, we have no such plans sir, sorry for the misunderstanding sir, pilot sir? yes we will release him tomorrow itself sir...."
Yes, we released the pilot after beating the hell out of him. Shall I upload his pictures again?
And shall I remind you we downed three aircraft that day? One Mig21 Bison, One SU30mki, and One MI17 Heli (was actually also shot by an AIM120c).
Do you think India can forget this humiliation?????? And India remained silent after that just it did not want to escalate the issue ???????????
And it is also on record when India was planning to fire missiles at Pakistan our PM ordered it to fire off 3 missiles in response to every single Missile fired by Endia.
It was only for this reason India abandoned its aggression (after the bloody nose) when they learned that Pakistan was actually going to N-ke them.
Dear! better you remain silent. The more you will dig into this issue more you will get humiliated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom