What's new

Official British Brexit thread.

you would even embrace Kim Jong Un for money because you seem to lack morals.

I cannot understand the hostility here?

The EU is a gathering of sovereign nations that have decided to act together as they think they gain more working together than alone. Those that think otherwise are free to leave. The UK has made a democratic choice to leave - it was the people of the UK that made the decision and not politicians.

For the good of both the UK and EU, we need to get together and get a free trade-deal negotiated as soon as possible. Other things like special access rights for both UK and EU citizens to each others territories can also be worked on. I personally do not see any need for any visas for EU citizens to visit the UK - they show their passports and are automatically allowed in for say 3 months.

We are not the same as ISIS, you invited them in remember?
Our arrogance, you threaten us, just look at history and what has happened to those who threatened us. I just told you how things will go if you decide to pursue such a policy.
Parasites? More insults? Anyway, we were the biggest next contributor to the EU. I hope you guys are prepared to dig deep to plug the funding gap.
What do you mean you expected better from me, do you want to scroll up and see who attacked who first? Do you expect British posters to all silent or not respond to such attacks?
Bad teeth, really Macrus. The world will open up to people with money and influence, and that's us.
Your hate make us strong, you can wish all the hate in the world upon us but we will continue to gain strength. I love your posts and it just makes myself and every other Brit appreciate the decision we made.
I couldn't care less what you think of our nation. It's great and considered great by many others.

Do as you wish. You chose to become enemy and side with our enemies in their "divide et impera" tactics.

We didnt "invite Isis". It was the Uk that created them with its pathetic wars it pushed over the middle east. You and your pathetic american masters are responsible for all this.

You know whats good about a divorce? Things that couldn´t be said before can be said now.

The Uk was the plaque of europe. The 5th column. Americas poddle that hold us back in evry effort.

You arent strong. You are weak. Just look at your sports team. Your soccer team shows how "strong" you are. You had your own Championship brexit.

I did always think very high about you. I´m absolute disappointed and didnt believe how deep you could sink.

You arent european anyways. Never were. So now enjoy your pet status of your american masters and do their bidding while your ugly mob hunts foreigners and insults them, hurts them and isolated themself more and celebrate your ugly horse faced queen.

Do as you wish. You chose to become enemy and side with our enemies in their "divide et impera" tactics.

We didnt "invite Isis". It was the Uk that created them with its pathetic wars it pushed over the middle east. You and your pathetic american masters are responsible for all this.

You know whats good about a divorce? Things that couldn´t be said before can be said now.

The Uk was the plaque of europe. The 5th column. Americas poddle that hold us back in evry effort.

You arent strong. You are weak. Just look at your sports team. Your soccer team shows how "strong" you are. You had your own Championship brexit.

I did always think very high about you. I´m absolute disappointed and didnt believe how deep you could sink.

You arent european anyways. Never were. So now enjoy your pet status of your american masters and do their bidding while your ugly mob hunts foreigners and insults them, hurts them and isolated themself more and celebrate your ugly horse faced queen.

No one sided with any enemy and our country is killing far more ISIS vermin that Italy has in years.
The Iraq war was our mess, the bulk of the people were against it. But what of European involvement in Syria, Libya etc?
American masters? You mean our friends and allies. The same folk who you will call upon in event of Russian aggression and if we go back further the same people who liberated you from Nazi hands, along with the Brits .
Well I'm glad the "plague" of Europe has left then, you can now pull the money out of a black hat and try to keep going.
We are strong and none of your sour words can change that. As for sports, please don't make me laugh. Yes our football isn't great but do remember where we stood third in the table at the 2012 Olympic games. Two of our boys hold two versions of the world heavyweight boxing championship. So don't even bother mocking our sporting ability, because to say we are poor in sports is a fallacy.
I haven't sunk to any depth, I'm responding to your posts. Why are you attacking and hurling abuse at our country?
Ok we're not European, and what? It's your opinion. Pets , masters, blah blah.
Our Queen isn't horse faced, she is old, but dignified and lovely.

No one sided with any enemy and our country is killing far more ISIS vermin that Italy has in years.
The Iraq war was our mess, the bulk of the people were against it. But what of European involvement in Syria, Libya etc?
American masters? You mean our friends and allies. The same folk who you will call upon in event of Russian aggression and if we go back further the same people who liberated you from Nazi hands, along with the Brits .
Well I'm glad the "plague" of Europe has left then, you can now pull the money out of a black hat and try to keep going.
We are strong and none of your sour words can change that. As for sports, please don't make me laugh. Yes our football isn't great but do remember where we stood third in the table at the 2012 Olympic games. Two of our boys hold two versions of the world heavyweight boxing championship. So don't even bother mocking our sporting ability, because to say we are poor in sports is a fallacy.
I haven't sunk to any depth, I'm responding to your posts. Why are you attacking and hurling abuse at our country?
Ok we're not European, and what? It's your opinion. Pets , masters, blah blah.
Our Queen isn't horse faced, she is old, but dignified and lovely.

your queen is a pathetic old hag. She got fucked by her own cousen and even made children that way. Thats incest.

Your nations figurehead is a incestious old hag. dignified? I would feel disgusted if i had to shake hands.

Its not just the people of the Uk that matter. We can do a referendum as well.

Evry single european nation has to agree to a deal with the UK. That means if a deal is found italy make a referendum and let the people decide if we allow the Uk to get evrything positive while not paying the price.

The british will have a hard awakeneing.

The UK is dead. All see it. The business leaves already. Its downrated and in chaos. Boris Johnson quit today because he has no plan and did all this because opportunistic behavior.

What we need is to crush the UK to make an example.
who will crush the U.K?? Italy?:lol:
Markus don't worry we will still allow your youths to come here for job opportunities/better life. I don't think E.U citizens will find it hard to have access to the U.K that much. I think we will just have more control and say in who/how we let people in.:-).
Moreover, with all due respect, i don't see any European country that can crush us without crushing themselves as well. Win-Win or Lose-Lose.:D

your queen is a pathetic old hag. She got fucked by her own cousen and even made children that way. Thats incest.

Your nations figurehead is a incestious old hag. dignified? I would feel disgusted if i had to shake hands.

You will grow old one day as well my friend. The Queen and Phillip are third cousins, very distantly related if at all.
Your nation was run by a pimp who screwed underage girls. Given a choice, I'd pick the Queen anyday. Do remember who is more respected in the world, mr Bunga Bunga or the Queen.....
Anyway, you're just launching insults now.

who will crush the U.K?? Italy?:lol:
Markus don't worry we will still allow your youths to come here for job opportunities/better life. I don't think E.U citizens will find it hard to have access to the U.K that much. I think we will just have more control and say in who/how we let people in.:-).
Moreover, with all due respect, i don't see any European country that can crush us without crushing themselves as well. Win-Win or Lose-Lose.:D

The irony here is that we provide jobs for young Italians. I've literally lost count with the numbers of Italian waitresses, receptionists, bar girls etc I have come across. I haven't even mentioned the ones in skilled labour, mainly marketing and IT.

LMAO, What about the mafia infested italy who is ruled by the oldest people in Europe for decades now. Your politicians are no better than old african dictators who refuse to leave power or retire from politics, too busy with bunga bunga parties and prostitutes instead of building their nation.. Its no wonder you feel so sad we left, since your youths are crying we wont let them in here freely anymore, since they have no jobs in their mafia state country where if you have no connection/Godfather then you are doomed,. due to the mafia state that is your pathetic country. Don't worry though we will keep helping your youths out, since your government is unable to provide enough opportunities for its own people.we are gentlemen afterall.:)
you as an Italian is in no position to insult or make fun of us, since your country lags farrrrr behind us in almost every development field/living standards or economic/political/military power/clout. Its like Portugal making fun of Germany. Lmao.:rofl:

Forget the tourists, how many hundreds of thousands of Italians will lose their jobs when the exports to the UK come to an end?
He doesnt know what he is talking about, backward small weak european nations like his country,spain, greece, and many eastern/southern european countries have been living on the goodwill/contribution of big european powers like Britain, Germany and France. No wonder they are the ones crying the most since their 2nd biggest financier/sponsor left.:rofl:
Cry me a river, or should i say an Ocean?:partay:

You will grow old one day as well my friend. The Queen and Phillip are third cousins, very distantly related if at all.
Your nation was run by a pimp who screwed underage girls. Given a choice, I'd pick the Queen anyday. Do remember who is more respected in the world, mr Bunga Bunga or the Queen.....

The irony here is that we provide jobs for young Italians. I've literally lost count with the numbers of Italian waitresses, receptionists, bar girls etc I have come across. I haven't even mentioned the ones in skilled labour, mainly marketing and IT.
whats their unemployment rate again? something close to 40%. even subsaharan African countries fare better than Italy in this regard. :rofl: No wonder their people are fleeing here in droves.:lol:

250px-Commonwealth_of_Nations.svg.png

Map highlighting the member states of the Commonwealth nations, with Queen Elizabeth as official head of state and secretary general the Baroness Scotland of Asthal.

Off topic, but Queen Elizabeth is not the official head of state of India. Jurno needs to check his facts.

whats their unemployment rate again? something close to 40%. even subsaharan African countries fare better than Italy in this regard. :rofl: No wonder their people are fleeing here in droves.:lol:

Droves? I'd say Tsunami waves is the more appropriate term. What a joke. I've spoken to loads and they don't want to go back, some are looking for citizenship!!!

@mike2000 is back @waz

Why are you being harsh toward Italy ?
-
This country was the third contributor to the EU budget after Germany and France with €14,3Bn. (According to the european comission for 2014.)

(PS : Royaume-Uni = UK.)

lf.png

Their contribution to the EU budget stood at 12%. While for the UK it stood at 10%.

cont.png

FYI,France is the second country that receives the most funds after Poland,but it doesn't mean we are a poor crappy country greece alike.

spend.png

-
Italy is nowhere to be a poor/crappy country with a GDP of more than €1.650 billion....
of course their economy struggled because of the crisis,but they are recovering,slowly,but surely.. @MarkusS

I may grow old but will never **** my cousen.

That said its good you show your true colors and abadon europe in the hour where things in the world get more and more complicated. Brothers stand for each other when hardships happen.

Your country stands for nothing. As do your primitive insults against italy and europe in general.

@mike2000 is back @waz

Why are you being harsh toward Italy ?
-
This country was the third contributor to the EU budget after Germany and France with €14,3Bn. (According to the european comission for 2014.)

(PS : Royaume-Uni = UK.)

View attachment 314959

Their contribution to the EU budget stood at 12%. While for the UK it stood at 10%.

View attachment 314960

FYI,France is the second country that receives the most funds after Poland,but it doesn't mean we are a poor crappy country greece alike.

View attachment 314961
-
Italy is nowhere to be a poor/crappy country with a GDP of more than €1.650 billion....
of course their economy struggled because of the crisis,but they are recovering,slowly,but surely.. @MarkusS

You need to look at what Marcus has been coming out with. Disgusting insults.

Let's also look at net contribution i.e. money returned included.
Italy gave 17.16 billion and got back 12.5 billion.
UK gave 17.06 billion and got back 6.3 billion......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/11221427/EU-budget-what-you-need-to-know.html

We had the highest net contribution behind Germany.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/11221427/EU-budget-what-you-need-to-know.html

What you dont understand is that we live in the 21st century. In a world of giants. Europe must speak with one voice. What you do is fragmentation. We have no future alone. How can you not see this?

You betray europe in evry sense. For what?

.............. But you get €6,1Bn in rebates and France is your first contributor with €1,6Bn.
Italy is the second with €1,165Bn. :) @MarkusS

rabs.png

So,that's why your net contribution would be ~€11Bn as showed in the graphic in my last post.
-
Remember the 'I want my money back' from Maggie ?

Back
Top Bottom