What's new

Official British Brexit thread.

In a post on the first page,

If there was not the channel,the UK would have suffered the same faith

That should have been fate actually,

... not that anyone cares.

G'dday mates, Tay.

P.S. Funny read - English is the Lingua Franca ...
as the latter means French/Français/Franc/Frank
but it is in fact in Latin.

Last edited:
by ditching English only ditchers would suffer, English is no more considered as the lang of UK, its become a language of communication to all known and unknown ppl across the globe..If EU countries cant adopt to change, they will have no future than just being an beautiful European country!

ikr? english has evolved to suit the tongue and dialects of every countries in the world. so far only english is possible for such, and i can't think of any other language as versatile as english, period.

some examples for fun :

There used to be a TV show called "Mind Your Language"

In today's time this would be deemed politically incorrect ( and offensive ) with lots of stereotypes but this used to come on PTV and people did find it funny .. :lol:

Barring Eastern Europe and Greece, the remainder of the EU is far better than the UK in most aspects.

WTF? Why are you embarassing yourself on a public forum. Its better to remain silent when you have no knowledge about what you are talking about, better than saying silly stuffs. Lol
Better focus on your country if you have nothing valuable to contribute.

ikr? english has evolved to suit the tongue and dialects of every countries in the world. so far only english is possible for such, and i can't think of any other language as versatile as english, period.

some examples for fun :

Well, they can always try, let's see where it takes them. :)

He can't do either, as he is not in power. Triggering article 50 will only give the EU the upper hand. The UK will take its time and then go ahead.
Tariffs are not in anyone's interests.

No free movement, the electorate will not accept that ever again. The Norwegians pay pittance compared to the hefty sums we were paying in.
We voted like a true democracy, the Brexit leaders are busy due to a leadership contest triggered by a prime minister who was deluded and out of touch with his people.
We won't take anything we don't like.

LOL!

Well, the U.K being a REAL democracy, we gave the people a choice to speak their mind through the referendum. Same as we did with northern Ireland and Scotland. I don't see any 'democratic ' European country who would do this, even those facing independence movements from Spain to France and much less Moddle eastern or Asian countries.etc.
Our people have spoken, we have to listen to them even if some of us don't like the result, that's how a REAL democracy function. We should now focus on the present and future, since what is done is done, let's take into consideration the reasons why the people voted this way(just like many european citizens would have done if they were given a choice to vote), we need to learn from this and address their concerns for the good of Europe. Burrying our heads in the sand and pretending all is well will only make things worse in future, better to face a cancer now than letting it grow and flourish. :)

So we should all accept the result and move on. Emotions should be set aside and a negotiated deal should be reached whereby both sides will make concessions to some extent obviously. Since if they don't, it will be a lose-lose situation for ALL and even more so for Europe.

You will get a Norwegian deal as in: free trade for which you pay structural funds just like now ,but get nothing in return, and free movement,just like now,but without having a vote or say in the EU.

Face it dude,you guys voted like a banana republic and now most BREXIT leaders are running around like headless chickens.You will take what it's given to you and say thanks.

Great Britain like a banana republic? Lmao.:lol: Coming from a Romanian dude?:rofl:
Old boyyyyyy.......I loveeeee PDF:pdf:
I dont want to get a go on your country dude.....i'm too nice for that.....markus already dealt with that a while ago on here.lol
So just chill, I will just leave it here for your own sake. :)

what do we get if go by by all 4?

take a read of this people

Syrian refugee hands in €150,000 he found in donated wardrobe
Police said that he deserves “great respect”.

syrian-refugee-hands-in-150000-he-found-in-donated-wardrobe-136407083297303901-160629194029.jpg

snap-pa-136403946880706901-160211201245.jpg

Last updated: 29 June 2016, 19:40 BST
Print this story

Anyone who has ever bought second hand furniture will know that sometimes things come with unexpected surprises hidden away in their drawers, but it’s usually just an old tissue or a broken coat hanger. But for one Syrian refugee who was settling into his new German home with furniture donated by charity, it was quite another story.

Muhannad M. found €150,000 shortly after moving into his new flat in Minden, north Rhine-Westphalia, according to German police. He had been able to furnish his flat largely due to contributions from charities, and the wardrobe was included among the donations.

Inside one of the wardrobe’s compartments he found savings books that were worth €100,000, plus €50,000 in cash.

1467225131-667d31ee595d2ef5c12e28045d630431-600x395.jpg

(Niall Carson/PA)
“They were all new €500 notes. I thought it was fake money,” he told German national newspaper Bild. He scoured the web for clues to find out whether the cash was real, and came to the conclusion that it was.

He then informed migration authorities who told the police, saying that his religion prevented him from taking the money for himself. “Allah would never allow me to finance my own interests with someone else’s wealth,” he said.

Police are now on a mission to track down the cash’s rightful owner.

1467225143-25c2a7fc2c3c140199d612ca1cde62b7-600x430.jpg

(Niall Carson/PA)
“This young man has acted in an exemplary way and deserves great respect,” a police spokesperson said.

“It sometimes happens that smaller amounts of money are handed in. But this kind of money is the absolute exception.”

Muhannad will receive 3% of the cash as a finder’s fee. He arrived in Germany in October 2015, although the rest of his family are still in Syria.

@Vergennes @mike2000 is back @MarkusS @waz @Irfan Baloch

Huh.....whats the point you are trying to make?lool :undecided:.
Huh....you mean we should take in millions of 'good refugees' alias economic migrants in the muddle east like mama Merkel did?:lol:
If we ever did that(will never happen anyway), then that will be the end of our governments altogether. Lol Maybe people might even vote in UKIP into power in that case, and im sure you and I don't want that isnt it?:D So please try something new. :pop:

@MarkusS already addressed that point of yours anyway:-)

Its not just the people of the Uk that matter. We can do a referendum as well.

Evry single european nation has to agree to a deal with the UK. That means if a deal is found italy make a referendum and let the people decide if we allow the Uk to get evrything positive while not paying the price.

The british will have a hard awakeneing.

The UK is dead. All see it. The business leaves already. Its downrated and in chaos. Boris Johnson quit today because he has no plan and did all this because opportunistic behavior.

What we need is to crush the UK to make an example.

Evry single european nation has to agree to a deal with the UK. That means if a deal is found italy make a referendum and let the people decide if we allow the Uk to get evrything positive while not paying the price.

The UK is dead. All see it. The business leaves already. Its downrated and in chaos. Boris Johnson quit today because he has no plan and did all this because opportunistic behavior.

You cant crush UK...not your cup of tea....what is the basis I dont understand when you make such big statements even after completing your university education?

one thing why dont you accept...UK has just decided to move out of a group called EU but they have not said they dont want any relationship or business with EU countries? ..There is a provision in the EU that members can quit the group and UK has just done that...so what big deal?....you ppl are really getting pissed off unnecessarily ...

It sent chills down the spines of those when New Zealand and Australia offered their trade negotiators to get through the many deals that are being offered to us now. You do realise that means the end of those who threaten us and then rely on farming exports to the UK.....
The Mexicans, Indians are waiting in the wings, with our dear friends the Canadians and the US being very vocal.
We are having a global awakening.
The UK is dead, says who? Our stock market recovered, the lowish pound has boosted exports and is stable.
Borris was asked to step down by the right of the party because he was dithering on things such as freedom of movement. May, Fox and Gove have all been clear there will be no negotiation on this.

As for crushing us, you were communicating the idea of European equality the other day to me, what's changed now?
No one can crush us, no one. We have dominated the field of battle, and we have dominated the economic stage for decades. It us who will dominate and crush those who wish us harm. Make no mistake about that.

Enjoy.

It sent chills down the spines of those when New Zealand and Australia offered their trade negotiators to get through the many deals that are being offered to us now. You do realise that means the end of those who threaten us and then rely on farming exports to the UK.....
The Mexicans, Indians are waiting in the wings, with our dear friends the Canadians and the US being very vocal.
We are having a global awakening.
The UK is dead, says who? Our stock market recovered, the lowish pound has boosted exports and is stable.
Borris was asked to step down by the right of the party because he was dithering on things such as freedom of movement. May, Fox and Gove have all been clear there will be no negotiation on this.

As for crushing us, you were communicating the idea of European equality the other day to me, what's changed now?
No one can crush us, no one. We have dominated the field of battle, and we have dominated the economic stage for decades. It us who will dominate and crush those who wish us harm. Make no mistake about that.

Enjoy.

your soldiers get beheaed in your own streets. Your country has no government.

You chose to be out. All european leaders agree that we will not allow the Uk cherry picking. Nothing recovered. The UK breaks apart internal.

You chose to make us enemies so be it. I have no problems with this.

Step one is to ease relations with russia. Taxation of british services and goods. And banning of british owning property here without permission.

If you want celebrate incest and isolation so be it.

Do you really believe this or are you just venting your anger?

Italy is already a complete economic shambles, and do you know how much Brits spend every year buying Italians goods and holidaying there? Italy had a 11.9 billion Euro trade surplus with the UK last year and 3 million UK tourists visited Italy.

With a trade war with the UK, Italian economy will go into another recession.

UK has the upper hand with the EU and not the other way round.

your soldiers get beheaed in your own streets. Your country has no government.

You chose to be out. All european leaders agree that we will not allow the Uk cherry picking. Nothing recovered. The UK breaks apart internal.

You chose to make us enemies so be it. I have no problems with this.

Step one is to ease relations with russia. Taxation of british services and goods. And banning of british owning property here without permission.

If you want celebrate incest and isolation so be it.

One solider did, not soldiers. ISIS is overrunning mainland Europe and your country. They have attacked mainland European cities with ease. Why do you mock us, in light of such a situation?
We couldn't give a hoot what European leaders think, we will pick what is best for us. If you don't like it, then tough.
As for making enemies, no we celebrated democracy.
Ease relations with Russia, good luck with that. You'll find that the rest of Europe disagrees with you.
You want to tax our goods, we have no issue with that. We will hit back and tax your food products, your clothes and cars, killing off your industies. You already have a miserable unemployment rate, your actions will triple it.
Have you also forgotten the thousands upon thousands of young Italians here looking for work? You are in no place to make any threat.
Celebrate incest? What? You really are scrapping the barrel aren't you, but then petty insults are the domain of those who can't put forward a coherent argument anymore.
Isolation, oh it's quite the opposite, the world is already opening us to us.

One solider did, not soldiers. ISIS is overrunning mainland Europe and your country. They have attacked mainland European cities with ease. Why do you mock us, in light of such a situation?
We couldn't give a hoot what European leaders think, we will pick what is best for us. If you don't like it, then tough.
As for making enemies, no we celebrated democracy.
Ease relations with Russia, good luck with that. You'll find that the rest of Europe disagrees with you.
You want to tax our goods, we have no issue with that. We will hit back and tax your food products, your clothes and cars, killing off your industies. You already have a miserable unemployment rate, your actions will triple it.
Have you also forgotten the thousands upon thousands of young Italians here looking for work? You are in no place to make any threat.
Celebrate incest? What? You really are scrapping the barrel aren't you, but then petty insults are the domain of those who can't put forward a coherent argument anymore.
Isolation, oh it's quite the opposite, the world is already opening us to us.

You have become the same as ISIS. You stand against europe.

Your arrogance is gargantuan. You pick whats best for you? You want free membership but pay nothing.

Why should i respect parasites?

The world doesnt open to people with bad teeth and parasitic behavior.

I expected betetr from you and not such smallmindedness.

I wish your people the worst. And i´m happy to hear that your country is downrated evrywhere. Loses money, jobs, business.

Always remember. You did chose to go against europe. You made yourself an enemy.

There are not many nations i consider that low as yours. congratulations.

Do you really believe this or are you just venting your anger?

Italy is already a complete economic shambles, and do you know how much Brits spend every year buying Italians goods and holidaying there? Italy had a 11.9 billion Euro trade surplus with the UK last year and 3 million UK tourists visited Italy.

With a trade war with the UK, Italian economy will go into another recession.

UK has the upper hand with the EU and not the other way round.

your pathetic stinking "tourists" can stay on your pathetic island. You have no "upper hand" when its cut off.

You have become the same as ISIS. You stand against europe.

Your arrogance is gargantuan. You pick whats best for you? You want free membership but pay nothing.

Why should i respect parasites?

The world doesnt open to people with bad teeth and parasitic behavior.

I expected betetr from you and not such smallmindedness.

I wish your people the worst. And i´m happy to hear that your country is downrated evrywhere. Loses money, jobs, business.

Always remember. You did chose to go against europe. You made yourself an enemy.

There are not many nations i consider that low as yours. congratulations.

We are not the same as ISIS, you invited them in remember?
Our arrogance, you threaten us, just look at history and what has happened to those who threatened us. I just told you how things will go if you decide to pursue such a policy.
Parasites? More insults? Anyway, we were the biggest next contributor to the EU. I hope you guys are prepared to dig deep to plug the funding gap.
What do you mean you expected better from me, do you want to scroll up and see who attacked who first? Do you expect British posters to all silent or not respond to such attacks?
Bad teeth, really Macrus. The world will open up to people with money and influence, and that's us.
Your hate make us strong, you can wish all the hate in the world upon us but we will continue to gain strength. I love your posts and it just makes myself and every other Brit appreciate the decision we made.
I couldn't care less what you think of our nation. It's great and considered great by many others.

Forget the tourists, how many hundreds of thousands of Italians will lose their jobs when the exports to the UK come to an end?

you would even embrace Kim Jong Un for money because you seem to lack morals.

Back
Top Bottom