What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

I think Gujratis started the whole thing by beating up a pakistani and saying to death to Pakistan

They are the most islamophobic out there, I don't know about Indians

My neighbor is an Indian Hindu and one of the nicest guys around but these Gujratis definitely deserve a beating

They can't treat us like Indian Muslims, we are not built that way, so the Gujratis need treatment

But not Indians in general or any relgion, in western countries a lot of us have friendship with Indians and Hindu people, not all are deranged islamophobes

But the one's who are should be shown that you can't bully us

Last edited:

So things had calmed down in the community in the past week, but saffron terrorists started attacking lone Pakistanis in groups of 30 again and now Pakistanis from all over the UK are pulling up to put an end to this.

I hope better sense prevails otherwise some little Bhartis are going to be stabbed up in the next few days.

It's all happening with the backing of UK government. Hindutvas don't have guts to even point a finger at someone outside of India

I think Gujratis started the whole thing by beating up a pakistani and saying to death to Pakistan

My neighbor is an Indian Hindu and one of the nicest guys around but these Gujratis definitely deserve a beating

They can't treat us like Indian Muslims, we are not built that way, so the Gujratis definitely need treatment

But not Indians in general or any relgion, in western countries a lot of us have friendship with Indians and Hindu people, not all are deranged islamophobes

You are right. Gujrati Hindus are absolute scum. Gujrati Muslims btw also hold extreme grudge towards Pakistan. I got this experience back in the day when I studied in the UK.

You are right. Gujrati Hindus are absolute scum. Gujrati Muslims btw also hold extreme grudge towards Pakistan. I got this experience back in the day when I studied in the UK.
Lol why , Gujrati Muslims in Pakistan are a very successful cammunity in buisness especially in Karachi, we love em

And they regularly get butt f**** by Hindu Gujratis, seems weird but whatever, I don't really care about em anyways

It's all happening with the backing of UK government. Hindutvas don't have guts to even point a finger at someone outside of India

I wouldn't be surprised.

Lol why , Gujrati Muslims in Pakistan are a very successful cammunity in buisness especially in Karachi, we love em

And they regularly get butt f**** by Hindu Gujratis, seems weird but whatever, I don't really care about em anyways

I am talking about Indian Gujratis. Not Pakistani Gujratis. Indian Muslim Gujratis are in my experience quite aggressive towards Pakistan. They are very pro India and anti-Pakistan.

Gujrati Hindus are absolute scum.
Whether they are from East Africa or Mainland India, they are all brought up as being anti-Muslims. One of the main reasons being is the desecration of the Somnath Temple by Muslim Invaders. It has been a few hundred years since they got a befitting treatment from us. Inshallah, very soon all their RSS bravado and Bharat Mata syndrome will be flushed into the sewers of the UK.

They can't treat us like Indian Muslims, we are not built that way, so the Gujratis definitely need treatment

Lol......... :lol:..........ALL indians are rabid, obsessed Pakistan/Muslim hating freaks. It's in their dna. Having been saying this for years on PDF and now it's showing to be true. As far as Pakistanis are concerned, ALL indians are the SAME. They are ALL our eternal enemies. Nothing can change that.

These rss indian hindu freaks are going to have it coming to them big time in the next few weeks/months. Wait and see........ 8-)

Last edited:
I am talking about Indian Gujratis. Not Pakistani Gujratis. Indian Muslim Gujratis are in my experience quite aggressive towards Pakistan. They are very pro India and anti-Pakistan.

Indian muslim are not aggressive but racist towards Pakistani's. But they have gone quite
since Modi has come into power. lol

How is it stupid people from both sides when lone Pakistanis have been getting attacked by mobs of Hindus unprovoked?

The only person that sounds stupid is you.
Call the police, Pakistani's are stupidly charging shouting Allah ho Akbar as its some battle march, its a stupid kids angry on a lost over Cricket match, let the police handle it ? you know much shame this kind of stuff bring to Muslims and Pakistani's all over ? people will watch these two stupid sides and think them as uncivilized idiots rioting over cricket match, like those idiots from EU who burn down cities over football, so yes this is stupid.

Call the police, Pakistani's are stupidly charging shouting Allah ho Akbar as its some battle march, its a stupid kids angry on a lost over Cricket match, let the police handle it ? you know much shame this kind of stuff bring to Muslims and Pakistani's all over ? people will watch these two stupid sides and think them as uncivilized idiots rioting over cricket match, like those idiots from EU who burn down cities over football, so yes this is stupid.

These guys have responded due to police not taking any action. At least read about the incident before providing your input.

Bhartis exporting their communal shit to other countries.
I love this. This will galvanize public opinion in Muslim states against pajeets. We should egg them on. I hope they do something really horrible that we can cash. This is going beautifully and I hope it only picks up further steam. People like Nupur Sharma are assets.

I really like the contrast of twitter comments.

Muslims guy, - they are provoking us throwing glass bottles at us.

Hindu dumb us- they are provoking us...... ( not with violence but doing a 10 min prayer on our street) - drunk on cow urine . There's lot of diary farms up north.

I am guessing the certain high up people in gov are allowing this to happen that come from a certain demographic.

The contrast of cow piss drinkers can't get any better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom