What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

I am so glad I don't live in the midlands. This sounds like a shitshow. Somebody hit the deport button on all them.

Here are the videos...

As expected - not a Sanghi in sight.
Well done by the Pakistanis, they taught them a well deserved lesson. The Indians are still visibly shook after the good danda they got. They started, we finished.

Well the indians certainly asked for a response after their abhorrent behaviour which initially started the troubles.
I heard that there were many incidents of Indians beating up and stabbing Pakistanis/Muslims and mobbing them before the Pakistanis finally snapped and rightfully responded in kind. How accurate is this?

Last edited:
Well done by the Pakistanis, they taught them a well deserved lesson. The Indians are still visibly shook after the good danda they got. They started, we finished.

I heard that there were many incidents of Indians beating up and stabbing Pakistanis/Muslims and mobbing them before the Pakistanis finally snapped and rightfully responded in kind. How accurate is this?
I dont think that is true. Indian muslims may have been victims but not Pakistanis. There would have been vicious retaliation if a Pakistani youth were stabbed.

Summary of events posted on social media:

It wasn’t a cricket match that triggered all these problems between the Muslim and Hindu communities. This has been ongoing.

3 months ago a young lad was battered by 30 odd far right extremists Hindutva RSS thugs to near death using baseball bats. The parents got the police involved but because of police inaction nothing was done. The parents obtained CCTV footage of the attack and handed it over to the police (that should have been their job). There was a line up and the boy identified 3/4 of the thugs and yet nothing has been done.

The past 3 months around the Green Lane Rd area these thugs have been terrorising families, harassing and abusing them and yet police have not done anything.

Now the police are saying it is due to a cricket match that all this violence has occurred!! Not true. A guy was attacked by a bunch of these thugs and he was Sikh!!

3 nights ago a 19 year old boy was battered again by the same group blaming him for throwing an egg?? An egg! Wow.

This is why the Muslim community got together. Due to the lack of police action allowing this group of fanatics to fester, bringing their ideology to Leicester.

We have lived side by side with the Hindu community for decades without any issues. I have many Hindu friends and family members. We respect each other. I don’t remember any incidents with both communities whatsoever. These fascists have come here and now are trying to cause division and disharmony.

The blame is not on the Muslim community as we have been very tolerant with what has been going on until now. And now the police are acting!!

This is not over…

I live in Peterborough which is 35 miles from Leicester. People from P’boro go Leicester often for shopping, outing, clubbing etc. Myself and my friends been to Leicester past 16 years since I passed my driving test at 18 and I am well versed with what is going there right now.

Basically it is not British born Indians/ Hindu’s doing this. Its a group of freshie indians RSS supporters who have came to the UK using Portuguese passport from Daman. Daman was a Portuguese colony in India. These lot got Portuguese passports via their grandparents who lived under Portuguese rule which enabled them to live in the UK under EU rules before Brexit. Its mainly 50 plus of this freshi extremists. They living in the poor areas of Leicester which consists of working class Muslims and Hindus. Most Hindus have moved to affluent areas leaving this Daman/ poor Hindus. They been doing this shit past 2 years and not once police have taken action neither its been in news
When muslims got together they took photos of their number plates and went looking for them last week

But they still ganging up to single mulsim men and beating them. Also intimating muslim women

Yesterday a 19 year old Pakistani boy was beaten up by this gang. Broke his arm and badly bruised him. Also ripped Quran Pak Sharif has been found on Melton Road. Leicester muslims mainly Gujarati muslims are telling Pakistani/Kashmiri muslims from other cities that don’t come down to help us we don’t lack in firepower. Don’t come down as police is using CCTV to catch people.

Its the governments fault for this loop hole. And this gang thinks they get away from this shit like in india

They been harassing women and urinating on Masjid’s

I have tons of photos and videos on my phone but don’t know how to post on this site

Last edited:
This is not over…

I live in Peterborough which is 35 miles from Leicester. People from P’boro go Leicester often for shopping, outing, clubbing etc. Myself and my friends been to Leicester past 16 years since I passed my driving test at 18 and I am well versed with what is going there right now.

Basically it is not British born Indians/ Hindu’s doing this. Its a group of freshie indians RSS supporters who have came to the UK using Portuguese passport from Daman. Daman was a Portuguese colony in India. These lot got Portuguese passports via their grandparents who lived under Portuguese rule which enabled them to live in the UK under EU rules before Brexit. Its mainly 50 plus of this freshi extremists. They living in the poor areas of Leicester which consists of working class Muslims and Hindus. Most Hindus have moved to affluent areas leaving this Daman/ poor Hindus. They been doing this shit past 2 years and not once police have taken action neither its been in news
When muslims got together they took photos of their number plates and went looking for them last week

But they still ganging up to single mulsim men and beating them. Also intimating muslim women

Yesterday a 19 year old Pakistani boy was beaten up by this gang. Broke his arm and badly bruised him. Also ripped Quran Pak Sharif has been on Melton Road. Leicester muslims mainly Gujarati muslims are telling Pakistani/Kashmiri muslims from other cities that don’t come down to help us we don’t lack in firepower. Don’t come down as police is using CCTV to catch people.

Its the governments fault for this loop hole. And this gang thinks they get away from this shit like in india

I have tons of photos and videos on my phone but don’t know how to post on this site
Pakistanis have a very poor and delayed response when documenting such incidents on social media or their own media news channels. The only thing documented is pathetic Pakistani media quarrels.
Having lived and worked with Gujurati Hindus I never witnessed any racist abusive or hositility. However I met a Hindu student in the early 2000's from Portugal and initially he was like any average person until one day he said to me the local Masjid looked sh*t.

Last edited:
This is not over…

Yesterday a 19 year old Pakistani boy was beaten up by this gang. Broke his arm and badly bruised him. Also ripped Quran Pak Sharif has been on Melton Road. Leicester muslims mainly Gujarati muslims are telling Pakistani/Kashmiri muslims from other cities that don’t come down to help us we don’t lack in firepower. Don’t come down as police is using CCTV to catch people.

Send by them via email to yourself. If the videos are too large use free streaming sites you can upload them to and put the links here. I'd like to see them.
To be honest this group would have been dead by now, but because they live in Leicester they carry on. Birmingham's Pakistani youth alone can end all this

Good video on it.

Looks like the Afghans have also turned up to support.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 13.36.56.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 13.31.48.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 13.32.13.png

This is not over…

Make a free account on https://imgur.io upload them there. Then use the links from there to post here.

Pakistanis have a very poor and delayed response when documenting such incidents on social media or their own media news channels. The only thing documented is pathetic Pakistani media quarrels.
Having lived and worked with Gujurati Hindus I never witnessed any racist abusive or hositility. However I met a Hindu student in the early 2000's from Portugal and initially he was like any average person until one day he said to me the local Masjid looked sh*t.

Brother, if you go to Instagram pages which highlight injustice against Muslims then you can see them for yourself.

Excuse me, but I am university educated and I have no problems navigating social media. I actually have an A-Level in IT. I just do not have the time how to figure out to upload media on this site. This PDF site is not the most user friendly on Iphone 12 pro.

It is not because Pakistani’s are slow, the problem in the UK is our problems are not highlighted and we are usually blamed for everything.

And most of the lads coming to Leicester are Azad Kashmiri origin like myself from Mirpur, Dadyal and Kotli. Lads from Birmingham, Bradford, Manchester, Leeds, Peterborough, Luton etc. When EDL came to Pboro we smashed them to bits, we do it again to these Hindu extremists

Last edited:

Brother, if you go to Instagram paged which highlight injustice against Muslims then you can see them for yourself.

Excuse me, but I am university educated and I have no problems navigating social media. I actually have an A-Level in IT. I just do not have the time how to figure out to upload media on this site. This PDF site is not the most user friendly on Iphone 12 pro.

It is not because Pakistani’s are slow, the problem in the UK is our problems are not highlighted and we are usually blamed for everything.

And most of the lads coming to Leicester are Azad Kashmiri origin like myself from Mirpur, Dadyal and Kotli. Lads from Birmingham, Bradford, Manchester, Leeds, Peterborough, Luton etc. When EDL came to Pboro we smashed them to bit, we do it again to these Hindu extremists

Brov, I just told you how to upload innit. It’s not rocket science fam.

Back
Top Bottom