What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

I remember in Tower Hamlets area (or somewhere nearby) the Bangladesh youth "groups" had huge fights with the National Front people and even created "no-go" areas other than locals. This was at least a decade ago or even earlier...
Yes it was after the killing of Aftab Ali .

You're mixing your drinks.

The videos are of a Pakistani getting beaten up by teenagers. There's no video for the policeman getting assaulted. If you have any relatives in Belgrave area in Leicester, ask them they'll confirm.

Lol can all Pakistanis box? By the way, just out of curiosity have you ever come across a skinny and/or short Pakistani? I certainly haven't on pdf, but obviously real life is another matter.

From pdf you'd think Pakistan's average male height is 6'1 and weight 90kg.

Dude pay attention to detail. Watch the video right at the start with the policeman rushing to pin someone on the ground who, and a few others had got on top of a policeman.
Your usage of the term 'beaten up' is highly disagreeable but ok. No I don't have any relatives in that city nor do most Pakistanis. I have been there many times i.e. to see uni friends and so on. Belgrave Road is like little India, great for desi gold, samosas etc but certainly no home to hard men.

No I didn't say all Pakistanis can box it's just aside from black folks we have the highest representation in UK combat arts among any group, that should tell you things.

I don't know how you got those figures regarding weight and height from PDF.

Yes there were quite a few murders starting in the seventies in Bethnal Green and Tower Hamlets area by the National Front crazies. Indians would have turned tail and ran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bangladeshis_in_the_United_Kingdom#Racial_violence

When the gangs were formed - the NF thugs backed off. They usually gang up on Bangladeshis 50 to 1. Ambushes usually as they know Bangladeshis hold the numbers card...

But Bethnal Green and Tower Hamlets is called Banglatown now. So there you go.

Totally correct .

The Indian gangs we’re Punjabi Sikh from southall who also went through similar experience against the racist fat right

“holy smokes & tooti nungs were their names

Dude pay attention to detail. Watch the video right at the start with the policeman rushing to pin someone on the ground who, and a few others had got on top of a policeman.
Your usage of the term 'beaten up' is highly disagreeable but ok. No I don't have any relatives in that city nor do most Pakistanis. I have been there many times i.e. to see uni friends and so on. Belgrave Road is like little India, great for desi gold, samosas etc but certainly no home to hard men.

No I didn't say all Pakistanis can box it's just aside from black folks we have the highest representation in UK combat arts among any group, that should tell you things.

I don't know how you got those figures regarding weight and height from PDF.

Tens of people got pinned down buddy. Things went a bit haywire and by the way I don't condone this behaviour.

Let these guys cheers any other sporting team in India. Police ne ga*d suja deni ae.

Of course just like Indians are the highest paid and highest educated ethnic group besides Chinese in the UK, but Chinese is much smaller group.

It's just the sense you get but anyways each one to their own I guess. A bit late so will call it a day now.

You're mixing your drinks.

The videos are of a Pakistani getting beaten up by teenagers. There's no video for the policeman getting assaulted. If you have any relatives in Belgrave area in Leicester, ask them they'll confirm.

Lol can all Pakistanis box? By the way, just out of curiosity have you ever come across a skinny and/or short Pakistani? I certainly haven't on pdf, but obviously real life is another matter.

From pdf you'd think Pakistan's average male height is 6'1 and weight 90kg.

Okay, so now you have gone from getting his head bashed in by 15 indian adult males who happen to be "strong fishermen" to a "Pakistani being beaten up by teenagers"....... :lol:........so what's next? A Pakistani being beaten up by 15 indian toddlers who happen to be "strong fishermen babies?"...........:lol:

PS I just watched the video again, it looks far worst. The indian adult males were falling all over the place trying to attack him even though they outnumbered him 15-to-1....... :lol:.........by the way, are you still a teenager when you are 28?..........:lol::

Tens of people got pinned down buddy. Things went a bit haywire and by the way I don't condone this behaviour.

Let these guys cheers any other sporting team in India. Police ne ga*d suja deni ae.

Of course just like Indians are the highest paid and highest educated ethnic group besides Chinese in the UK, but Chinese is much smaller group.

It's just the sense you get but anyways each one to their own I guess. A bit late so will call it a day now.

Hassling the police is a silly move as next time round they will be much worse.
Yes Indians do well in the UK for sure.

Hassling the police is a silly move as next time round they will be much worse.
Yes Indians do well in the UK for sure.
Exactly. You're asking for it at that point.

By the way, I for one think South Asian communities should have good relations here in the UK and for us education is the only way to make it.

I work for one of the biggest aerospace/defence company that makes aero engines in Derby (you can probably deduce which one). My team mate is Pakistani and he's an absolute gem of a human being.

My neighbour (not very next door neighbour but a few houses down) is also Pakistani. I remember the other day my dad came to see us with a punctured tyre and he only realised he had a flat on his way back at night. My Pakistani neighbour realised there was something wrong and he was chilling in his car with his boys (Pakistanis love their cars) and changed ny dad's tree for him and didn't let him wake us up.

I also know Zaki (the mod) in personal life and he's a great guy. So, when Indophobia / Hindiphobia gets too much on here I try to remind myself that these are anonymous trolls and the actual Pakistanis I know are wonderful people and I've had nothing but positive experiences with them so I take everyone on here with a truck load of salt.

Exactly. You're asking for it at that point.

By the way, I for one think South Asian communities should have good relations here in the UK and for us education is the only way to make it.

I work for one of the biggest aerospace/defence company that makes aero engines in Derby (you can probably deduce which one). My team mate is Pakistani and he's an absolute gem of a human being.

My neighbour (not very next door neighbour but a few houses down) is also Pakistani. I remember the other day my dad came to see us with a punctured tyre and he only realised he had a flat on his way back at night. My Pakistani neighbour realised there was something wrong and he was chilling in his car with his boys (Pakistanis love their cars) and changed ny dad's tree for him and didn't let him wake us up.

I also know Zaki (the mod) in personal life and he's a great guy. So, when Indophobia / Hindiphobia gets too much on here I try to remind myself that these are anonymous trolls and the actual Pakistanis I know are wonderful people and I've had nothing but positive experiences with them so I take everyone on here with a truck load of salt.

You obviously haven't seen the Pakistaniphobia/Islamaphobia by indian trolls on PDF!!!!!.............it's 10× worst than anything we give out............. 8-)

Indians will at every instance make sure they abuse Pakistan in racist, segregated, insulting ways.
Where Pakistani are divided among each other who to elect from a Robber between a True leader like Imran Khan.

And yes, it is one the best public schools in the UK actually. Mainly Gujarati students (Both Hindus and Muslims) my brother attended it I know. It also has anti-social elements like any other public school in the UK especially these freshies from Daman.
I have a question, how come Indian kids in Leicester do so poorly in their GCSE's compared to Indian kids in other areas? I remember looking at stats from somewhere that showed this, cant remember where I saw it from though.

Jackson heights store ownership is almost all Bangladeshi now, Indians mostly gone, not just from grocery store ownership but also from clothing and jewelry stores. The younger generation has a strong sense of community and civic leadership. Many of them are rather educated, being lawyers and politicians locally, and the area has local political representation.

On the flip side, I hope they start gentrification soon to improve the neighborhood, it looks too much like Bangladesh lower middle class neighborhood which is where these folks came from - but improvements have indeed taken place.

Dada apnar family tey ki ochena lokjon key "tumi" boley shombodhon korey?

Apnakey ami jodi tui-tokari kori, kamon lagbey apnar?

Chhotolok are bhodrolok er tafaat janen? O brikkho tor nam ki? Foley porichoi.

I think you need to start fresh, learning some manners.

Khepey giye manners bhuley giechhen.

Just having a conversation - chill.....
Talking about manners after the pos comment previously. wah. comment dekhe bojhai jache manners koto ache, after all, conduct reflects upbringing, right?

Last edited:
Question then becomes, why is the new generation continuing be ghettoed and be failures if it was made easy for them.

Either make that place better or move out to something better, being a ghetto guy is not a thing to be proud of....
Question then becomes, why is the new generation continuing be ghettoed and be failures if it was made easy for them.

Either make that place better or move out to something better, being a ghetto guy is not a thing to be proud of....
One example
I know a British Sikh Punjabi who moved hes family out to the affluent well to do area and got out of the ghetto shit .
Filthy rich guy great respectable family went to live with white folks
He is back , I asked him why
He answered they knocked on he’s door first day and said @ excuse me please you wouldn’t mind not cooking curry would you as it stinks “
He drinks in their pub and told me they stare at him and make him uncomfortable he’s children hate the school as even the teachers treat them worser than the white rich kids .
He has to drive miles to get sabzi and only thing to eat after 7pm are sandwiches .

He’s back to where he grew up and says he’s loving it being with he’s own people ie British Asians .

Now imagine the older generation who set up home here from Pakistan India Bangladesh
They will never move out no matter how much money they have and there is a sense of protection, if a thief attacks them in the affluent area there is no help from even police
You just don’t see police no more especially if your Asian or black however in a so called ghetto area , try lay one finger or even think about attacking anyone & the whole road will come out and show the criminal justice .

My uncle came here in the 1960s he is a multimillionaire owns properties & lets them out even in the affluent areas but lives in the ghetto (HANDSWORTH) Birmingham )as he feels safe and comfortable.

Last edited:
One example
I know a British Sikh Punjabi who moved hes family out to the affluent well to do area and got out of the ghetto shit .
You know one, meanwhile I'm pretty sure the likes of Sanjeev gupta, mittal, or Anshu jain wouldn't let their kids near those ghettos.

I guess some enjoy that life, so be it, good for them.

No one half decently succesful would like to live with street gangs and good for nothing fuddus throwing fists around.

Just how life works...

My uncle came here in the 1960s he is a multimillionaire owns properties & lets them out even in the affluent areas but lives in the ghetto (HANDSWORTH) Birmingham )as he feels safe and comfortable.
Nothing against your uncle if real, but owning properties to rent in a ghetto is as ghetto as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom