What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

Yes, that's what I'm saying. By the way there are 4-5 different videos circulating.

Fishermen* and I never said that.

I think the whole incident unfolded as below:
1) Indians provoked and chanted anti-Pakistan slogans
2) when a Pakistani objected, a bunch of Indians bashed his head in
3) Pakistanis on pdf struggling to process the ordeal.

They "bashed" his head in but he still managed to throw 15 indians off himself using his arms and was still standing tall even after 15 adult indian males used up all their strength in throwing all the punches and kicks they could muster all at once.......... :rofl: ..............keep going!.........:lol:............I think 15 non-indian women would have done a better job than those 15 indian adult males who you claim are "strong fishermen"...........:lol:

PS I think you are struggling to accept that 15 indian adult males cannot even subdue let alone take down a non-indian man............:rofl:

They "bashed" his head in but he still managed to throw 15 indians off himself using his arms and was still standing tall even after 15 adult indian males used up all their strength in throwing all the punches and kicks they could muster all at once.......... :rofl: ..............keep going!.........:lol:............I think 15 non-indian women would have done a better job than those 15 indian adult males who you claim are "strong fishermen"...........:lol:

PS I think you are struggling to accept that 15 indian adult males cannot even subdue let alone take down a non-indian man............:rofl:
Haha absolutely. Haven't you heard of 10 Hindus = 1 Muslim.

We must be watching different videos I guess.

Haha absolutely. Haven't you heard of 10 Hindus = 1 Muslim.

We must be watching different videos I guess.

This video proves that things are getting worst. Even 15 of your men are not enough any more............ :lol:

I think you must have been watching the bollywood version were 15 indian adult males are unable to subdue or take down one non-indian male so they all start dancing and running up and down hills and then india becomes a global superpower......... :disagree:

Last edited:
Heyy, you're free to draw your own conclusion. :)

Let's be real man.

If there were 5 Pakistanis there instead of just the one, your Gujju fishmermen would have had to been scraped off the road.

I guess now all Pakistanis in the UK will be at Melton Road if there is another Pakistan vs India cricket match.

Let's just hope those Gujjus in the video aren't identified and arrested because getting stabbed up in a UK jail by a Pakistani is a cruel fate indeed.

Can we please keep any de
Not true. I live 20 mins from Melton Road where this happened and have lived on Melton Road for 15 years. The guy who got beat up was definitely a Pakistani. His uncle owns a fruit and veg shop not very far from where this happened.

Beat up? Holy $hit a preschool class of male children can fight better hahaha.

It was these ghetto guys who made the UK a safe place for the old men and ladies from sub continent to walk in peace with no racist swears or attacks . Freshies have it easy and should always be thankfull for the struggle the first second generation in uk went through for them to walk safely
Question then becomes, why is the new generation continuing be ghettoed and be failures if it was made easy for them.

Either make that place better or move out to something better, being a ghetto guy is not a thing to be proud of....

Yes, that's what I'm saying. By the way there are 4-5 different videos circulating.

Whatever flips your skirt. And I mean that literally.

Girly competitive spirit.

"Shayesta kia Pakistani-ko !!" (falsetto)....

"C'mon sisters - all for one, one for all!"

It's like a bunch of teen sister-in-laws descending on the damaat.....

I'd feel ashamed of fighting back.....

Lmao! Your posts are hilarious do you know what people have been saying about this clip e.g. English folks, Sikhs etc? That these are the worst piss poor excuse of males ever. You seem proud of them.
Don't worry once their skulls start being caved in you will soon be quiet.

Let's be real man.

If there were 5 Pakistanis there instead of just the one, your Gujju fishmermen would have had to been scraped off the road.

I guess now all Pakistanis in the UK will be at Melton Road if there is another Pakistan vs India cricket match.

Let's just hope those Gujjus in the video aren't identified and arrested because getting stabbed up in a UK jail by a Pakistani is a cruel fate indeed.
The 2 guys who threw punches are already charged by the police and arrested.

2 other were charged for beating up a policeman.

These are rowdy thugs (mainly teenagers) I'm telling you. Misguided of course. I don't agree with what they're doing.

Indians should continue doing good in school, get high paid jobs and build economic and political might and be known as ideal immigrants and not get involved in these things. But hey, each one to their own.

Lmao! Your posts are hilarious do you know what people have been saying about this clip e.g. English folks, Sikhs etc? That these are the worst piss poor excuse of males ever. You seem proud of them.
Don't worry once their skulls start being caved in you will soon be quiet.
Lol these are school children from Rushey Mead Secondary School. Ask someone local and you'll know.

Let's be real man.

They'll run and hide behind the police like every other match when Pakistanis turned up in force.

The 2 guys who threw punches are already charged by the police and arrested.

2 other were charged for beating up a policeman.

These are rowdy thugs (mainly teenagers) I'm telling you. Misguided of course. I don't agree with what they're doing.

Lol these are school children from Rushey Mead Secondary School. Ask someone local and you'll know.

2 others charged for beating up a policeman, can you show us the reports?
They're not thugs, don't write stupid things. They'd get anally raped by real thugs. They look like girls so maybe that's why.

'Rushey Mead Secondary School'

1662062729427.png

Fair amount of Muslim students.

1662062747229.png

Smart kids, look like a chess club.

Dude are you for real? Lol!

1662062839855.png

Home of thugs.....

Now a school I know well;

1662062906999.png

Do you get the difference?

Last edited:
They'll run and hide behind the police like every other match when Pakistanis turned up in force.

They're not thugs, don't write stupid things. They'd get anally raped by real thugs. They look like girls so maybe that's why.

View attachment 875483

View attachment 875484

View attachment 875485

Home of thugs.....

View attachment 875486

"A Leicestershire Police officer appears to have been assaulted by one reveller who is then pinned down before other officers stepped in to help handle the situation. A spokesperson for the force confirmed that a 28-year-old man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of assault and assaulting an emergency worker. He has since been released under investigation."

Source: https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/violence-flares-during-india-v-7524312

And yes, it is one the best public schools in the UK actually. Mainly Gujarati students (Both Hindus and Muslims) my brother attended it I know. It also has anti-social elements like any other public school in the UK especially these freshies from Daman.

View attachment 875483

View attachment 875484

View attachment 875485

Home of thugs.....

View attachment 875486

According to some indians on this thread, the 15 attackers on one are "strong indian fishermen"................ :rofl: :rofl:

"A Leicestershire Police officer appears to have been assaulted by one reveller who is then pinned down before other officers stepped in to help handle the situation. A spokesperson for the force confirmed that a 28-year-old man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of assault and assaulting an emergency worker. He has since been released under investigation."

Source: https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/violence-flares-during-india-v-7524312

And yes, it is one the best public schools in the UK actually. Mainly Gujarati students (Both Hindus and Muslims) my brother attended it I know. It also has anti-social elements like any other public school in the UK especially these freshies from Daman.

I saw that in the video at the start so where was he beaten up? He was assaulted which is a broad term. The cop was fine and they outnumbered the cops nearly 10 to one. Anyway.

The school is a good school and I'm sorry Leicester is a tiny place and those anti social elements 'daman fishing boys' would be killed by the kids I put in the above picture. I don't think you've properly come across people with bad intentions.

According to some indians on this thread, the 15 attackers on one are "strong indian fishermen"................ :rofl: :rofl:

Just this chap and another maybe. Most have the common sense to see how pathetic this is.

Pakistanis have a powerful presence in the boxing and MMA game here. These lot are joke and should be careful of what they ask for.

I saw that in the video at the start so where was he beaten up? He was assaulted which is a broad term. The cop was fine and they outnumbered the cops nearly 10 to one. Anyway.

The school is a good school and I'm sorry Leicester is a tiny place and those anti social elements 'daman fishing boys' would be killed by the kids I put in the above picture. I don't think you've properly come across people with bad intentions.

Just this chap and another maybe. Most have the common sense to see how pathetic this is.

Pakistanis have a powerful presence in the boxing and MMA game here. These lot are joke and should be careful of what they ask for.
You're mixing your drinks.

The videos are of a Pakistani getting beaten up by teenagers. There's no video for the policeman getting assaulted. If you have any relatives in Belgrave area in Leicester, ask them they'll confirm.

Lol can all Pakistanis box? By the way, just out of curiosity have you ever come across a skinny and/or short Pakistani? I certainly haven't on pdf, but obviously real life is another matter.

From pdf you'd think Pakistan's average male height is 6'1 and weight 90kg.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom