What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

You are an honorary UK Pakistani.

I’m learning the language. :lol:

Not to sound like a hater, but having grown up around hood niggaz in brooklyn, UK gangsters sound kind of funny and non threatening. Not to say they aren’t tough, but the way they talk...I hope you know what I mean fam.

Btw pussy-o’s sounds like a cereal.

Guys, I tried my best using dropbox to upload. Let me know if the links are viewable.

I see you fam.

Not to sound like a hater, but having grown up around hood niggaz in brooklyn, UK gangsters sound kind of funny and non threatening. Not to say they aren’t tough, but the way they talk...I hope you know what I mean fam.

I don’t talk like that at all. Most of us don't, the ones born in the 80’s or 90’s. Maybe the younger ones are too easily influenced by the new hip pop artists. I know for my generation it was 2pac, Dr Dre, Biggie Smalls.

I see you fam.

Perfect. Did you see the clip where the muslims stopped them in their car. Bunch of cowards bro, trust me, all number plates are there to be taken. They going down. This is not India!

I and other Pboro lads were planning to go down Leicester this weekend before Leicester lads said don’t come down. I used to box as an amateur. Still got my left hook….thought smash some Hindu extremist

Look how small and skinny they are! That is why its 10-1. 1-1 these cowards will get fraped

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

@Azad_ Kashmiri You got me working on my day off fam.

Last edited:

You'll have a BA hons in the language soon.
It sounds funny but in person its accompanied by shouting and stare downs.
The '0' comes from Jamaican Patois which has made a marvellous contribution to UK street talk.

Try this, you will wet yourself laughing;

Guys, I tried my best using dropbox to upload. Let me know if the links are viewable.

Excellent job bro.

I am well versed with what is going there right now.

Basically it is not British born Indians/ Hindu’s doing this. Its a group of freshie indians RSS supporters who have came to the UK using Portuguese passport from Daman. Daman was a Portuguese colony in India. These lot got Portuguese passports via their grandparents who lived under Portuguese rule which enabled them to live in the UK under EU rules before Brexit. Its mainly 50 plus of this freshi extremists.
Hi, I live in Goa, which was also a Portuguese territory till 1962. When they left, they set in place a system whereby, and this is the important bit, ONLY XTIANS/CATHOLICS (to the exclusion of all other religious groups) were afforded the privilege to apply for Portuguese citizenship (which is now part of the EU, so it is essentially a EU passport these days).

There is a catch but, one has to legally conclusively prove that their ancestors/elders were ALREADY Catholics/Xtians and residents back then in those Portuguese territories. New converts and those who do not meet the criteria are barred from availing the easy-peasy route to citizenship of Portugal.

So, if it was indeed exclusively that lot that you referred to there who were involved in the fighting, not possible they were Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists or Indians of any other denomination.

Another thing that makes one go hmm, is that they're really not that fond of cricket, or into that into the whole India vs Pak, Hindu-Muslim thing which is mostly a north and west Indian thing. Football and Jesus is their main deal.. an overwhelming % of them are into shipping, both merchant and cruise liners, and shore based hospitality jobs/businesses like Hotels and restaurants.

It is possible, but unlikely that well to do Indians (of whatever denomination) who may have just been traveling to the UK had a drink too many and got caught up in the emotion of the moment.

What is most likely, however, imo, is that they are Indian and Pakistani kids/young men who are legit UK citizens, 2nd or later generation maybe, who are jazbaatis and maybe into some ethnic gang BS there.

Lastly, and this I found quite interesting, and have heard from both Indian and Pakistani expats to the UK, is that those folk who migrated in the 60s etc still hang on to their roots, and with the mindset from back then. Know people from here who have relatives there and sometimes travel and see that a lot of times those UK waalas are stuck in a time capsule.. didn't integrate properly into the local gora culture and didn't evolve themselves, at least the older generations.. still very old school conservative, and bringing up their progeny in their old ways. Not true for all 100% of them of course, but a sizeable chunk anyway.. or so I've heard from many horse' mouths.

Just desis being desis, taking their filth everywhere.. kallon waali reputation kara ke rhenge :mamba::guns:

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

@Azad_ Kashmiri You got me working in my day off fam.
Just thrash and teach these uppity dotheads a lesson already. It seems they haven't learned after the last danda they got. Hindus in America would do the same thing if given half the opportunity, if it wasn't for their fear of the police and need to put up their usual facade in front of others. These cowardly, scared shitless subhumans don't understand the language of peace and kindness.

UK people think the same about American slang trust me

Tbh I think both sound cringe but UK a little more

Brother, if you go to Instagram pages which highlight injustice against Muslims then you can see them for yourself.

Excuse me, but I am university educated and I have no problems navigating social media. I actually have an A-Level in IT. I just do not have the time how to figure out to upload media on this site. This PDF site is not the most user friendly on Iphone 12 pro.

It is not because Pakistani’s are slow, the problem in the UK is our problems are not highlighted and we are usually blamed for everything.

And most of the lads coming to Leicester are Azad Kashmiri origin like myself from Mirpur, Dadyal and Kotli. Lads from Birmingham, Bradford, Manchester, Leeds, Peterborough, Luton etc. When EDL came to Pboro we smashed them to bits, we do it again to these Hindu extremists
The comment was in relation to the several Pakistani news channels operating in UK. Indians are very quick to report on such incidents with their twisted false narrative, Pakistanis are not.
My statement was not an attack on your level of education. Relax!

Back
Top Bottom