What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

The comment was in relation to the several Pakistani news channels operating in UK. Indians are very quick to report on such incidents with their twisted false narrative, Pakistanis are not.
My statement was not an attack on your level of education. Relax!

Agreed 100%. And thank you brother

Well the hindutva’s are trying to play it clever. They are holding a “peace” protest against “Muslim hate crime”. Trying to play the victims!

Last edited:
It’s
I’m learning the language. :lol:

Not to sound like a hater, but having grown up around hood niggaz in brooklyn, UK gangsters sound kind of funny and non threatening. Not to say they aren’t tough, but the way they talk...I hope you know what I mean fam.

Btw pussy-o’s sounds like a cereal.

Yes cuzzie whagwaan you good 👍🏽
It’s not pussy O , It’s pussy hole .
You get me fam .
You done know how we chat .

Love , yeah respect . Laterz
😂🤣

It’s

You get me fam .

😂🤣
unnamed (1).png

Is this even English?... 🙄🤣😂😁

It’s

You get me fam .

😂🤣
Kids of the 80d and 90s were very desi. At my school everyone spoke their native language which was mainly Potwari and Gujurati.

Agreed 100%. And thank you brother

Well the hindutva’s are trying to play it clever. They are holding a “peace” protest against “Muslim hate crime”. Trying to play the victims!

What has happened to Britain? gone down the rubbish bin just as how the streets are filthy with trash. I remember in the early 90s during diwali, organisers would open the gates and invite non Hindus to watch the firework displays. Me and my friends along with other muslim children would rush over after mosque class had finished at 7.
No such issues complete harmony.

Last edited:
All I have to say is wow, I am proud of the UK Pakistani community.

Indian media apparatus has an edge over Pakistan's

However, British Pakistanis have overcome that disadvantage and have shown up.

Indian Muslim diaspora should coordinate with Pakistani diaspora just how Baloch diaspora coordinate with Afghan and Indian diaspora.

Said nearly a decade ago here on pdf that Hindutva terrorism would be exported worldwide and it has. It's only going to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom