What's new

Muslim world needs to prevent brain drain to West, President Erdoğan says

I am not in Pakistan because my country, under the influence of another "Bradar" country declared me a Kafir and continues to illegalise my beliefs and does little to stop the killing of people like me. You see, My President, it is the malignant influence of fellow Muslim countries that is one of the biggest factor in educated people leaving.

I've known about several doctors who returned to Pakistan and were killed for their beliefs, by my own countrymen.
:what: what belief are you talking about? can you explain a little,becz i m not that smart :undecided:

And Erdogan is so kind to show everyone how its not done. Purging and jailing people with other opinions and ideologies gets you nowhere.

But on the other hand he's making sure that the coming generations will have be less likely to go somewhere else, because the quality of schools there wont be any brain anymore to drain.
i think he has been elected by nation of turkey :undecided: they elected him because of some reason

But he need it first after all sultan chef osman all most forgot that he is a nato member and his country was first who recognised israel as a state now a fully relationship with israel [emoji23] and it's just turkey who wants to be a EU member

But he need it first after all sultan chef osman all most forgot that he is a nato member and his country was first who recognised israel as a state now a fully relationship with israel [emoji23] and it's just turkey who wants to be a EU member
Let me guess, you are an Arab, aren't you. :)

My view make a database of all phd first class graduates and most experienced.
Round them up for big important projects, put them to work, they will be rewarded with medals and paraded in front of nation as honourable citziens. They will receive an award which will be a ticket to be selected for a job first before anyone else due to the copperation with government.

put citizen first as job priority, schools, college, universities.

apply policies that make your citziens happy and would make others to comeback.

only authoritan/dictatorship state can get the job done efficiently.

china,hitler,stalin, shah, general zia, even putin applies heavy hand to get the job done.

I am not in Pakistan because my country, under the influence of another "Bradar" country declared me a Kafir and continues to illegalise my beliefs and does little to stop the killing of people like me. You see, My President, it is the malignant influence of fellow Muslim countries that is one of the biggest factor in educated people leaving.

I've known about several doctors who returned to Pakistan and were killed for their beliefs, by my own countrymen.
Horrible. Has any major Pakistani political leader commented on this targeted murdering of doctors?

:what: what belief are you talking about? can you explain a little,becz i m not that smart :undecided:

(3) 298C. Person of Quadiani group etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith. Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves ‘Ahmadis’ or by any other name), who, directly or indirectly, poses himself as Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.”

Talented people go where there are opportunities. It's that simple. Nobody chooses to be an economic migrant, they are compelled to do it. What's the point of spending money and time in graduating from a top-notch university only to find out there are no jobs available at home?

Countries that underutilize their human capital, suffer the most.

Unfortunately only turkey can stop brain drain to the west... they have up to standards of industrial infrastructure, needed R&D funds and lots of scientist and engineering expertise.
Turkey is also fairly western and lot less conservative compared to Saudi or Pakistan etc...
Plus it's in my opinion one of the most beautiful country in the world... I have been there 6 times in two year :D
If it was not the language barring me... I would have surely settled in turkey.

Back
Top Bottom