What's new

Erdogan is back

Well yeah,so basically he's pretending to be tough but doesn't want to go to war with Israel or USA. And people like MMM-E boast about Turkey having the best and most advanced weapons in the world :P
I can't wait for Greece to receive fifth-generation fighter jets and join forces with Israel and Cyprus to make Turkey think twice before nasty old fart Erdogan starts barking and making threats again.

True. China should have let Japan conquered and rule them just like Japan conquered and ruled Manchuria for a some time and made it one of the most industrialised region of China back then. If all of China had stuck with Japan and accept to be ruled by them China would have developed and industrialised much earlier. Just like Taiwan and Korea under Japanese rule . In fact China could have even let Britain rule China like Hong kong, would have been better for the country. 😁
Or maybe its easier to say others should have let others rule them but not your own people/country right? 😁😄

Of course they are not stupid to do so. I think what he's trying to say is that some hot headed emotional people here actually think or fantasize about these countries getting involved in the war and fighting Israel. 🤣🤣🤣
Those are completely idiotic comparisons and again shows how disingenuous and truly ignorant you are.

When the Ottomans ruled the levant, modern nationalism wasn’t a thing. The people there weren’t subjugated, they were existing as citizens in an empire that was more or less part of their cultural milleau. It was only in the late 19th century as modern ethnic nationalism began to take root that the British was able to foment rebellion against the ottomans and look how it turned out. The British completely fucked over the natives just like the deceitful, vicious snakes that you people are. Most intractable conflicts today can be traced to Britain.

sultan erdogan is
back to open the harem, too add pdf members to his collection, so members take off your clothes and put on the dresses that too without panties and look sexy, so your chosen and pleasing to the eyes of our sultan erdogan.

True. China should have let Japan conquered and rule them just like Japan conquered and ruled Manchuria for a some time and made it one of the most industrialised region of China back then. If all of China had stuck with Japan and accept to be ruled by them China would have developed and industrialised much earlier. Just like Taiwan and Korea under Japanese rule . In fact China could have even let Britain rule China like Hong kong, would have been better for the country. 😁
Or maybe its easier to say others should have let others rule them but not your own people/country right? 😁😄

Of course they are not stupid to do so. I think what he's trying to say is that some hot headed emotional people here actually think or fantasize about these countries getting involved in the war and fighting Israel. 🤣🤣🤣
Are you trying to justify British colonialism. Britain is like a twisted form of King Midas, everything it touched turned to shit or in other words, the whole world is like a human body and britain is the colon in the body, a very important part of the body that turns the food we eat to shit and that is why all the countries and places invaded by the british is said to have been colonized.

Regarding the navy, I don't know, but I do know that Greece intends to order fifth-generation fighter jets. I hope they do it soon.
The government is obsessed with getting a squadron of F-35s. They even asked for simulators already. But the first F-35 might come in 2028 only. Still,we need a lot of stuff for the Army and the Navy.

Well yeah,so basically he's pretending to be tough but doesn't want to go to war with Israel or USA. And people like MMM-E boast about Turkey having the best and most advanced weapons in the world :P
Even with the finest weapons possible, why should he start a war? What is the Causes Belli? That he loves Hamas/Gaza so much that he will commit suicide for them? I see too many intelligent sounding people just write about joining a war as though it is like World Series Baseball tournament. What is the worst that can happen, you get eliminated on the first round. That is not how war works.

After months of talking about peace,cooperation and friendship,Erdogan is back to his weird foreign policy,big talk and provocations.

From the "Eeey Yunan!" of 2020-2023,now it's "Eeey Israil!"

Now he warns Israel and calls Hamas "liberators". At the same time,he tells Israel not to look to Turkey for support and not USA.

So I guess,the Israel-Turkish pipeline project is now gone.

At the same time,it's funny because he used to say more or less the same stuff to us: Ey Yunan! These provocations will lead you nowhere! Don't look to others for help,you should be looking to us.

And guess what?

View attachment 965218

So he's been begging for F-16Vs from USA all these years and now again,gives a kick and ruins it. Because he's not going to go to war with Israel,but will not stay silent either. He does just enough to ruin Turkey's foreign policy and economy.

Meanwhile...

The lawmakers are asking the State Department to require the Turkish government to:

• To officially label Hamas as a terrorist organization.
  • Close the Hamas office to Constantinople
  • To revoke the Turkish citizenship and confiscate Turkish passports from Hamas officials in Turkey;
  • To expel Hamas officials from the country and ban their re-entry.
  • To investigate whether any Turkish banks involved in funding Hamas, and
  • To investigate whether Turkish officials were involved in the recent Hamas attack.

He sees the time has arrived, now tremble before your Sultan.

Everyone can have a big dream, but Japan right now is too weak to do anything to us.

They would be lucky to not get wiped out by North Korea.

He sees the time has arrived, now tremble before your Sultan.

Everyone can have a big dream, but Japan right now is too weak to do anything to us.

They would be lucky to not get wiped out by North Korea.

He's been all talk. All those threats are for internal consumption

All hell mighty japan!

He's all talk. All those threats are for internal consumption

All hell mighty japan!

Japan is just your little poodle with a chain on its neck, not mighty at all.

No need too much lip service for your little poodle.

Japan is just your little poodle with a chain on its neck, not mighty at all.

No need too much lip service for your little poodle.

I have so much respect for Japanese people. They are honorable and mighty

Tokyo is a beautiful city

Again, you can never respect the people who are enslaved by you.

You only respect the people who are stronger than you.

Even with the finest weapons possible, why should he start a war? What is the Causes Belli? That he loves Hamas/Gaza so much that he will commit suicide for them? I see too many intelligent sounding people just write about joining a war as though it is like World Series Baseball tournament. What is the worst that can happen, you get eliminated on the first round. That is not how war works.
Hah but he talks and talks about "Palestinians are our brothers" and Turkey will protect them and Turkey will do this and that...and of course he does nothing. That's the point. He is full of empty words.

I love Japan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom