What's new

Muslim denied job in Delhi as hijab made her 'look Muslim from distance of a kilometre'

What is this?

People have to look china and other countries, what happens there with Muslims. This is just nothing but happned in India so by nature people started .
:blah::blah::blah:

Good for them. This is what Indian Muslims chose for; now let them reap what they sow. As we say in Punjabi; hoor chuppo :drag:

Brah, let's not kid ourselves. EVERY religion has a conservative side, and Islam's conservative side might be the most infamous.
There's nothing wrong with Religion it's People who are conservatives.

This article seems a bit sensationalist. From what the man claims, he did hire a Muslim women that didn't wear a headscarf. And judging by his standards a turban wearing Sikh man wouldn't get the job either. By the man's standards I don't think a Christian wearing a cross would too. Anyway, as long as he follows the same policy for all religions it's not discrimination. Yes, there are many cases where Muslims are discriminated in India, but this doesn't seem like one of them.

The man said I had to hire a professional to reply to you ........ as your English is better than me, you are intelligent, you are more learned ........ if he was working under me with such a selection criteria ........ he would need a massage to soothe his bum at night. What a fcktard ........ employees are an asset, you try hiring intelligent people and not their dressing ........

What are these Hindus upto? What tangible benefits do they get from building anti-Muslim society? Wouldn't that cause some backlash, If not immediately, maybe in the long run? Are there any examples of change in society with coercion on such a massive scale as India?

What is this?

People have to look china and other countries, what happens there with Muslims. This is just nothing but happned in India so by nature people started .
:blah::blah::blah:

I Have Actually Been To China And Guess What NOTHING HAPPENS.

Here Are Uighur Women Delegates To National Peoples Congress

89353A64-E390-482C-AD23-0C796020D529_w1023_r1_s.jpg

No Communist Party Official Is Gauding Her for Her Hijab

I Have Actually Been To China And Guess What NOTHING HAPPENS.

Here Are Uighur Women Delegates To National Peoples Congress

89353A64-E390-482C-AD23-0C796020D529_w1023_r1_s.jpg

No Communist Party Official Is Gauding Her for Her Hijab

Ignoring fact can't help... I can post hundreds of pic from India where Muslims girl wear hijab and working in companies. I work in Infosys and post atleast 10 pic from my company itself

Last edited:
If you can't leave your fancy costume at home and adhere by a company's dressing standard find a place who will entertain it. No company is obliged to hire people who won't adhere to it's standards. Self Imposed victimization is too strong with this one. She can't wail and chest beat "Islamophobia" as another musllim candiate was hired.

Bongay! It's a NGO... Not a government run orphanage... He's every rights to deny jobs to anyone.
Bongay! The argument is not about his right to deny her a job but him being a bigot just like the rest of the bharti a** clowns on this forum.

Ignoring fact can't help... I can post hundreds of pic from India where Muslims girl wear hijab and working in companies. I work in Infosys and post atleast 10 pic from my company itself
This isn't a competition dummy! Mentioning China over and over won't change the fact that india is the most racist and sadistic nation in the history of mankind.

However he mentioned that he has hired another muslim girl with modern mindset who did her msw from delhi university. I believe it was a good decision by him.
Another indian lie to cover up his bigotry:lol: First he says you look like a muslim from distance then he claims to hire another muslim so he won't look like a bigot. It's too late for that now.:D

The man said I had to hire a professional to reply to you ........ as your English is better than me, you are intelligent, you are more learned ........ if he was working under me with such a selection criteria ........ he would need a massage to soothe his bum at night. What a fcktard ........ employees are an asset, you try hiring intelligent people and not their dressing ........
Indian man denied job for 'being Muslim' - BBC News - BBC.com
I don't believe dressing was the issue here. bhartis will create lies after lies to cover up their hate but it's exposed.

Bongay! The argument is not about his right to deny her a job but him being a bigot just like the rest of the bharti a** clowns on this forum.

Bongay! Don't change the Subject now... I don't give a damn about if he thought she was Muslim or not.
But your last quote to me for lame for a TT :nono:

His place his rules.

Don't like it ? move out.

This is a place of work within the state of India, regardless whomever owns it. Therefore, subjected to the laws of the land, pee brain, discrimination on basis of religion is illegal and this is a clear case of discrimination, unless you are claiming religious discrimination is condone by Government of India or supreme court

Back
Top Bottom