What's new

Muslim denied job in Delhi as hijab made her 'look Muslim from distance of a kilometre'

Italy for example is a deeply christian country. Women here dont walk around like a muslim. If you are in Italy, you dress like an italian. Evrything else is not acceptable. And that counts for evry country.

Heard Italy didn't qualify. :lol:

Sweden ftw

Thats wrong. In Europe private business can ban religious symbols. The high court decided just that.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/201...from-wearing-headscarves-european-court-rules

If i own a business i can ban a women to wear a scarf and fire her because of that.

I doubt i would be allowed to wear a cross around my neck in Tunisia if i had a job there.

Here your pill to swallow...take it deep pls... in Tunsian TV... with have aChristian commentators with a Cross tattoo and few jews... that few times in a year they even come with a kippa...

and it's an EU rule... not a nationa one... so yes that's a ruling not a law... have fun...

No it's not but the reason of wearing this is religious..
Okay then, so you're telling you'd be fine if a non-muslim wore a scarf to cover her head for whatever reason but you'll have problems if a Muslim does the same because she's doing it for her religion? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Italy for example is a deeply christian country. Women here dont walk around like a muslim. If you are in Italy, you dress like an italian. Evrything else is not acceptable. And that counts for evry country.
Nuns wear scarves like that woman in the picture.

Okay then, so you're telling you'd be fine if a non-muslim wore hijab to cover her head for whatever reason but you'll have problems if a Muslim does the same because she's doing it for her religion? What kind of an arguement is that?
Why would a non Muslim wear Hijab?Wo bi inside job place?
Rules should be same for everyone.Nobody bothers who wears what outside.

Why would a non Muslim wear Hijab?Wo bi inside job place?
Rules should be same for everyone.Nobody bothers who wears what outside.

Yes, but who are you to tell a women not to cover her head because she wants to? IT LITERALLY DOES NOTHING TO INTERFERE WITH HER JOB.
Unless you give me a reason on how it'd affect her teaching or the kids your arguments are redundant.

What's the fuss about .
Both are right and wrong.
One dsnt want any kind of religious involvement and other wants religion.

And what you will teach the Orphans about Religion what is their Religion...............If that Idiot is saying that Humanity don't need religion............then he and you should also know that Humanity don't come without Religion or Believe......and if you don't have Religion or Believe then you are nothing more than a Savage or an Animal coz they also don't have religion.........before to start criticizing on any religion....you first need to read and understand what is that Religion all about......unfortunately people these days are Facebook or Media Scholars....

Yes, because seeing her hijab will make everyone want to convert to Islam, right? :rofl:

Please explain to me how a hijab will interfere with her teaching the kids? You shouldn't care if someone wants to cover their head, it's none of your business.

No, she would disgust me. I would see her as enemy and treat her as one.

With her Hijab she represents an enemy religion. She represents misogyn believes and represents herself as an enemy of Italy and Europe as a whole. She shows that she is unable to integrate into Europe.

Here your pill to swallow...take it deep pls... in Tunsian TV... with have aChristian commentators with a Cross tattoo and few jews... that few times in a year they even come with a kippa...

and it's an EU rule... not a nationa one... so yes that's a ruling not a law... have fun...

Italy has a ban as national law on that. And when you work as animateur on Costa cruise ships it was said at Tunisian ports that it cen be dangerous to wear a visible cross.

Nuns wear scarves like that woman in the picture.

Nuns are part of the church and part of the religious order.

Is this women an Ayatollah or Imam?

With her Hijab she represents an enemy religion. She represents misogyn believes and represents herself as an enemy of Italy and Europe as a whole. She shows that she is unable to integrate into Europe.

Sometimes I ask myself... how you behave in society... But If I may take a guess..; Iwill say you will appear normal... even have those "enemies" as friends and will mostly not open your mouth in public in such matters with the "enemy" in front of you...
I will take the guess that what you say right here , right now...even in your family only few knows about your view... I'm pretty sure you are a minority in your whole family... and if I keep digging in guesses... in your family in general there is at least one who is married to a muslim...

But since your logic is only seen by your biased view... here the opposite logic
Shoud I see Tunsian Christians with a cross around his neck , like we see in TN TVs or around the street, AS an enemy and should treat him the same? Should I be disgusted by it? Should I see him/her unable to integrate in our society? What should I do about it? Should I be like the morons in few parts of the region and kill them? Should we be like those killers? What should I do Mister..;Please help me find my way around those enemies... Please...

But here my answer..; Iwill not... Monsters stay in their cases... I'm better than that...

What is interesting in your posts.. is that we see the "emotional/primitive" aspect and the "pragmatic" one playing agaisnt each others... you behave like someone who have high knowledge/Education but yet fall in the case of lower ones... Just Make your mind and accept it... do it here and even IRL... do it... you will feel better in your shoes ...choose... and bear the consequences , good or not..; be a MAn..

Last edited:

And that is the ugly truth all these other people don't admit and make up excuses. You don't like it because you are Islamophobic, plain and simple. F*cking bigots.

" Enemy Religion " Oh good, you're just like ISIS then. People like YOU are the problem. And the fact that you don't realize that makes you an unstable human. Shooting up any mosques any time soon? I wouldn't be surprised.

And what you will teach the Orphans about Religion what is their Religion...............If that Idiot is saying that Humanity don't need religion............then he and you should also know that Humanity don't come without Religion or Believe......and if you don't have Religion or Believe then you are nothing more than a Savage or an Animal coz they also don't have religion.........before to start criticizing on any religion....you first need to read and understand what is that Religion all about......unfortunately people these days are Facebook or Media Scholars....
Here is the tool to find the number of people who don't follow any religion www.google.com

Italy has a ban as national law on that. And when you work as animateur on Costa cruise ships it was said at Tunisian ports that it cen be dangerous to wear a visible cross.

Nuns are part of the church and part of the religious order.

Is this women an Ayatollah or Imam?
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom