What's new

Muslim denied job in Delhi as hijab made her 'look Muslim from distance of a kilometre'

The guy is pretty polite and clear about the staff he wants, I don't see any islamophobia in his messages... but he might fall foul of employment laws that is not supposed to discriminate anybody.

I understand he wants a secular orphanage, best of luck finding such staff.

Mmhh... Interesting... Does that apply After 1945? :) or does Benito fidelis included? :)

Choose your word wisely... or stay forever silent...

It applys for all honorful man.

As for Mussolini, my family was not a supporter of facism nor am i. But what do you know? My role model is Marcus Aurelius.

It applys for all honorful man.

As for Mussolini, my family was not a supporter of facism nor am i. But what do you know? My role model is Marcus Aurelius.

Now I understand your hate for "Muslims"... Maybe you didn't know that about your "Role Model" but here a statement you may like...Under his rule... Persecution of Christian were one the greatest... that he, himself directed :)
But...he changed his view on them later on...

I'm thrilled to see your metamorphosis...

Cya

Now I understand your hate for "Muslims"... Maybe you didn't know that about your "Role Model" but here a statement you may like...Under his rule... Persecution of Christian were one the greatest... that he, himself directed :)
But...he changed his view on them later on...

I'm thrilled to see your metamorphosis...

Cya

Marcus Aurelius was a wise emperor. He was a philosopher and always di what was best for the empire. He is a man one can look up too. Your history doesnt have such figures.

Also i dont hate muslims. I love my country. And i love what it represents. I see it was my duty to to defend my country against things that could damage it.
You are also wrong about Marcus Aurelius behavior towards christians. He followed the principle that religion is each persons personal thing. He had greater interest in stability than dogma. There were persecutions but not ordered by him.

Marcus Aurelius was a wise emperor. He was a philosopher and always di what was best for the empire. He is a man one can look up too. Your history doesnt have such figures.

Also i dont hate muslims. I love my country. And i love what it represents. I see it was my duty to to defend my country against things that could damage it.
You are also wrong about Marcus Aurelius behavior towards christians. He followed the principle that religion is each persons personal thing. He had greater interest in stability than dogma. There were persecutions but not ordered by him.
You can believe whatever thing you want...History is already written... and mostly by Actual" Romans" of that time... Aurelius direged the persecution of christians and turned a blind eye of local persecution too...
You can be interesting, knowledgeable and yet be a c*nt... who has no soul to others... just to keep those "elite" under you happy...

Platon in our time will be rotting in a cell... per exemple...
Aurelius and the Roman EMpire...saw christianity as a danger... a danger to their throne...to their prosperity and to their culture and traditions... And yet they failed to keep it... and I'm pretty sure , you are thankfull of their fail...

At least when you take a model...try to accept the bad and the good in it... turning a blind eye on a an important matter, just because " you like him" doesn't make you more " likeable" neither" respected"... it just show your hypocrisy toward those aorund you...

I dealt with ppl like you, and still does...whatever with a patient or not... and it' salways a pleasure to make them realize that what they believe in...was just partially true... but in the End...the result is the same... they will find any escuse of their failure...

You and those who share your view are just ppl who believe their life is meant for smthing greater.... that "smthing" has put upon them a "duty"... But the reality is otherwise... they only fear... what they will become in our fast chnging society... They fear to be "forgotten"

You can believe whatever thing you want...History is already written... and mostly by Actual" Romans" of that time... Aurelius direged the persecution of christians and turned a blind eye of local persecution too...
You can be interesting, knowledgeable and yet be a c*nt... who has no soul to others... just to keep those "elite" under you happy...

Platon in our time will be rotting in a cell... per exemple...
Aurelius and the Roman EMpire...saw christianity as a danger... a danger to their throne...to their prosperity and to their culture and traditions... And yet they failed to keep it... and I'm pretty sure , you are thankfull of their fail...

At least when you take a model...try to accept the bad and the good in it... turning a blind eye on a an important matter, just because " you like him" doesn't make you more " likeable" neither" respected"... it just show your hypocrisy toward those aorund you...

I dealt with ppl like you, and still does...whatever with a patient or not... and it' salways a pleasure to make them realize that what they believe in...was just partially true... but in the End...the result is the same... they will find any escuse of their failure...

You and those who share your view are just ppl who believe their life is meant for smthing greater.... that "smthing" has put upon them a "duty"... But the reality is otherwise... they only fear... what they will become in our fast chnging society... They fear to be "forgotten"

Aurelius did not order persecutions. The one that happened were at remote parts of the empire. Tzere was a plague. People had to offer for the gods. Christians did not and so people started hunting them. Marcus Aurelius did order freedom of religion in private matters. Thats not what i believe but a historic fact.

Im not thankful for the fall of the roman empire. It was worst that could happem to humanity. Humanity was pushed into 500 years of darkness. It was an irony that christianity became a protector for Italy and the roman heritage.

Aurelius did not order persecutions. The one that happened were at remote parts of the empire. Tzere was a plague. People had to offer for the gods. Christians did not and so people started hunting them. Marcus Aurelius did order freedom of religion in private matters. Thats not what i believe but a historic fact.

Im not thankful for the fall of the roman empire. It was worst that could happem to humanity. Humanity was pushed into 500 years of darkness. It was an irony that christianity became a protector for Italy and the roman heritage.

Good choice on Aurelius. My favourite was Trajan though, that was Rome prime for me. We need that kind of spirit back again.

Good choice on Aurelius. My favourite was Trajan though, that was Rome prime for me. We need that kind of spirit back again.

Trajan was the hight of power projection. Marcus Aurelius was the absolute hight in morals and philosophy. I have his book and so far he is the only roman emperor who did write books.

"poverty is the mother of crime" Marcus Aurelius

There were many great emperors. Augustus, Tiberius, Nerva, Vespasian, Trajan, Hadrian, Marcus Aurelius, Constantine

Trajan was the hight of power projection. Marcus Aurelius was the absolute hight in morals and philosophy. I have his book and so far he is the only roman emperor who did write books.

"poverty is the mother of crime" Marcus Aurelius

There were many great emperors. Augustus, Tiberius, Nerva, Vespasian, Trajan, Hadrian, Marcus Aurelius, Constantine

Yup the Golden age of Rome....the 5 "good emperors" (Nerva - Aurelius)...I believe in a row they all died of natural causes (after long reigns of note) and handed over succession peacefully ("adoption" of the one after, but much merit involved in it) and organised etc....till I think commodus broke that streak (and its funny he was biological son of Aurelius rather than adopted). Nerva himself I believe was elected by the Senate to be the emperor (thus being the only one done this way I believe) after all the bad stuff that went down with Domitian...and would start again after Commodus got offed.

Back
Top Bottom