What's new

Muslim denied job in Delhi as hijab made her 'look Muslim from distance of a kilometre'

Bongay! Don't change the Subject now... I don't give a damn about if he thought she was Muslim or not.
But your last quote to me for lame for a TT :nono:
Bongay! If you don't give a damn then wtf are you doing here? :lol:

Bongay! If you don't give a damn then wtf are you doing here? :lol:

Bongay! SO now you desperately trying to divert away from Subject.:rofl:
Advice for a TT, Why don't you go back to your first reply to me

Bongay! SO now you desperately trying to divert away from Subject.:rofl:
Advice for a TT, Why don't you go back to your first reply to me
Bongay! It's you who mentioned China that has nothing to do with the topic and it's you who is trying to divert the subject.:lol: If you never gave a damn then why are you here? Go ahead and contradict yourself again:D

This isn't a competition dummy! Mentioning China over and over won't change the fact that india is the most racist and sadistic nation in the history of mankind

Sorry I forgot to mentioned status of minorities in Pakistan. I can share many reports but leave it.

India is a big country and unlike other she is secular where all people live together. Good and bad things happen because good people and bad people live in the world.

Just for your Information, more than your country Muslims live in India.

You can find in India like-
Abdul kalam (Muslim), - one of the most respectful people in India
Mother Teresa- one of the most respectful people in India

Actors - Salma khan, sahrukh khan, Amir khan. Etc etc

Cricketer - MD Azharuddin, Zaheer khan, MD shami, MD Kaif etc etc

Singers - MD Rafi, etc

Brigadier - Mohammed Usman

Music director - A R Rahman

Urdu Sher - Mirza galib

Azim permji - business Tycoon

List can go on.........

If india is the most racist and sadistic nation in the history of mankind then can't even imagining for others.:undecided:

Bongay! It's you who mentioned China that has nothing to do with the topic and it's you who is trying to divert the subject.:lol: If you never gave a damn then why are you here? Go ahead and contradict yourself again:D

Bongay! really !! China has everything to do in this topic..
Its about the double standards of pakistanis :lol:

The question is why do you care and why are you here???? :lol:

Bongay! really !! China has everything to do in this topic..
Its about the double standards of pakistanis :lol:

The question is why do you care and why are you here???? :lol:
Bongay! A hater of Pakistan and Muslims on this forum talking about double standards wow just wow!:rofl:

Ignoring fact can't help... I can post hundreds of pic from India where Muslims girl wear hijab and working in companies. I work in Infosys and post atleast 10 pic from my company itself

What Facts????? The Cr*p That Comes From That CIA Mouthpiece Radio Free Asia Or The Things I Saw With My Own Eyes????

If you can't leave your fancy costume at home and adhere by a company's dressing standard find a place who will entertain it. No company is obliged to hire people who won't adhere to it's standards. Self Imposed victimization is too strong with this one. She can't wail and chest beat "Islamophobia" as another musllim candiate was hired.

I agree with you.

And I will also say that this trend in India of wearing a full burqa or even a hijab is recent - about 15 years. In my own family the burqa wasn't worn before that.

@Mugwop

I understand about the niqab but what is wrong in the hijab?

A hijab in India generally is the step to niqab. :)

According to me religion is a curse to humanity. All the better countries to live are non-religious! But thats just my opinion no body shoot me for this :D

No Communist Party Official Is Gauding Her for Her Hijab

Sure, they are all great and good. By the way, ask her if she has applied for a government job.

Please bring pictures of a Chinese police women wearing Hijab, or a immigration or any government official. I don't think this accounts to discrimination. Every company has rights to select people.
As in the case, he is running an NGO.

I agree with you.

And I will also say that this trend in India of wearing a full burqa or even a hijab is recent - about 15 years. In my own family the burqa wasn't worn before that.

@Mugwop

ok

According to me religion is a curse to humanity. All the better countries to live are non-religious! But thats just my opinion no body shoot me for this :D
North Korea:cray:

I agree with you.

@Mugwop

Your a retard lol

This is a place of work within the state of India, regardless whomever owns it. Therefore, subjected to the laws of the land, pee brain, discrimination on basis of religion is illegal and this is a clear case of discrimination, unless you are claiming religious discrimination is condone by Government of India or supreme court

It will be religious discrimination if he specifically forbade only Muslims. He clearly said he does not want ANY religious symbols and practices - that includes Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc.

Back
Top Bottom