What's new

Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
does Only ISI work this way or do you know similar examples in RAW as well?
are you saying Samjhota express firebombing was RAW operation and Indian officer was just a pawn?

Every intelligence agency does that.

And FYI, RAW does not operate inside India.

Every intelligence agency does that.

And FYI, RAW does not operate inside India.

blue is the contradiction of Red

but I respect your loyalty and nationalism
so i back off and say

I knew it RAW is different

No doubt this report has been proven false. How many times will we say he is dead when the said terrorist is yet alive and kicking? I think we try to wage psychological war by claiming this.

so i back off and say

You didn't know it.

Where as ISI has both modules for internal and external adventures. And very good coordinated, as the administration is in Military hands.

If you had given the example of LTTE or Maldives, then it would be different.

No doubt this report has been proven false. How many times will we say he is dead when the said terrorist is yet alive and kicking? I think we try to wage psychological war by claiming this.
Sir are you saying that wage psy war by claiming that Fazlu is dead?
This psycological campaign of propagating the news of his death will backfire if he is not dead as then TTP will release his footage.
As a result our armed forces will be discredited as Irfan Baloch pointed in his post.

Sir are you saying that wage psy war by claiming that Fazlu is dead?
This psycological campaign of propagating the news of his death will backfire if he is not dead as then TTP will release his footage.
As a result our armed forces will be discredited as Irfan Baloch pointed in his post.
Yes. This has happened constantly. This is not the first time we are saying Fazlullah is dead without any proof. Fazlullah escapes the region as soon as an operation is confirmed. He is a coward who knows how to hide and he escapes between Afghanistan and Pakistan whenever the situation suits it.

Lets go into history. In 2009 May/June we claimed Fazlullah had died. He was alive. In October 2013 we made the same claim and he was alive. In December 2014 we made the same claim and he was alive. It makes the army and the government, whichever is claiming such a thing stupid. I think our expert on terrorism @Irfan Baloch can shed some light on what the army or government claims to achieve from this. I as a civilian who has studied the war on terror deeply only feel that the government and army loses credibility.

I also think the army should come clean and tell us truthfully about RAW support to the TTP.

so i back off and say

What is the purpose of this thread? I think this should be closed, and wait for that moron's death and reopen it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom