What's new

Two RAW agents arrested in Karachi

Oh yeah .. That's exactly the same thing we use for election campaigns (no that's india .. Wher they do that).. Too bad we can't remain "intact" without "the game".

P.S: heard the cops also arrested some indian chick from karachi last night.

I hope you guys are taking good care of ISI spy "Pigeon" & "Camel".. :rofl:
Bichare 1 % rah gaye hain. Pehle Blasphemy ka case lagake marte the. Ab raw agent bolke marte ho. Chhor do bicharon ko. Agar 15-20 % hote to mai kuch nahin bolta.

Not just Indian Passports our agents even carry Indian currencies , tricolor wristbands.
If Pak "militants" can carry Pak NICs and PAK (actually iranian) washing powers and currency than .. Anything is possible ..
Specially indian citizens illegally staying in Pak and 7 afghanis who got caugh with 7 lac indian rupees at Pak - Afghan border..:lol:

Bichare 1 % rah gaye hain. Pehle Blasphemy ka case lagake marte the. Ab raw agent bolke marte ho. Chhor do bicharon ko. Agar 15-20 % hote to mai kuch nahin bolta.

Bhai itni tension hai . Tou Pak marwanay aie thay illegally ?

If Pak "militants" can carry Pak NICs and PAK (actually iranian) washing powers and currency than .. Anything is possible ..
Specially indian citizens illegally staying in Pak and 7 afghanis who got caugh with 7 lac indian rupees at Pak - Afghan border..:lol:

Bhai itni tension hai . Tou Pak marwanay aie thay illegally ?
wo local hai bichare. 15% se ghatke abhi 1 % bhi nahin rahe. ab to unhe chhordo.

Local indians with indian passport? Yeh market mein nai product hai kya?:lol:

15% tab they jab East Pak tha.
taap bhi jante hain ke passport jaali ho sakta hai, plant kiya jaa sakta hai. ab in 1 % ko to chorr do. Ab to pura mulk aap ka hai, aap ki qanoon chalti hai. Inka to koi power hai hi nahi. ab to chhordo unhein. wo bichare local pakistani Hindus hain.

taap bhi jante hain ke passport jaali ho sakta hai, plant kiya jaa sakta hai. ab in 1 % ko to chorr do. Ab to pura mulk aap ka hai, aap ki qanoon chalti hai. Inka to koi power hai hi nahi. ab to chhordo unhein. wo bichare local pakistani Hindus hain.

Nahin Chortay Bhai .. Jou Patna hai pat lay :rofl:

If you have Indian Passport and using it in Pakistan then you are a RAW Agent

Now please place these in international forum and name and shame the culprits. That will be a huge favor for the world and most important Pakistanis.

Thats the only thing you dont do. Rest everything. :D
How many ISI culprits are shown to international community by your Government.

Bichare do innocent hindu mare.

We all know that we both play dirty games so stop portraying yourself as innocent. Frankly, i am not surprised as I know that this is normal in the world of intelligence . Everybody does it. We also do it and Indians also do it so in nutshell what is going to happen now.... the captured guys would be praying that they had died.........

Typcial BS innocent baby mentality of Indians.

We all know that we both play dirty games so stop portraying yourself as innocent. Frankly, i am not surprised as I know that this is normal in the world of intelligence . Everybody does it. We also do it and Indians also do it so in nutshell what is going to happen now.... the captured guys would be praying that they had died.........
RAW to incompetent hai. wo kya game khelenge. ye bichare local pakistani hindus hain jinhe frame kiya gaya hai. ab 1 % bhi nahin rahe. Ab to baksh do inhein.

Oh yeah .. That's exactly the same thing we use for election campaigns (no that's india .. Wher they do that).. Too bad we can't remain "intact" without "the game".

P.S: heard the cops also arrested some indian chick from karachi last night.

Seems like a movie script to me !

Back
Top Bottom