What's new

Two RAW agents arrested in Karachi

if there is situation when you have to chose between religion and nation what will you chose? and dont give me political answer.

there wont be any situation like this ... there is no reason to choose between Country and Religion ...
its simple that you can not leave your identity my religion and Country is my Identity , no matter where i live or do .. i will always be a Pakistani Muslim , or Muslim Pakistani ...

there wont be any situation like this ... there is no reason to choose between Country and Religion ...
its simple that you can not leave your identity my religion and Country is my Identity , no matter where i live or do .. i will always be a Pakistani Muslim , or Muslim Pakistani ...
there can be situation like this. you will be confused when there will be situation like this. for us nation comes first.

there can be situation like this. you will be confused when there will be situation like this. for us nation comes first.

there wont be any such situation , please do let me know any possible situation where i have to choose between Country and Religion ...

and for you , it can anything ... but for us , as i mentioned , Islam is Soul , and Pakistan is body ...

Now please place these in international forum and name and shame the culprits. That will be a huge favor for the world and most important Pakistanis.

Thats the only thing you dont do. Rest everything. :D
u are absolutely right
may allah strenghten army to take the step
and show to the world if so
not only share documents at the back doors

Back
Top Bottom