What's new

MQM Target killer Nadeem took training from RAW & Indian Army :- Mubashir Lucman shows JIT Report

MQM Target killer Nadeem took training from RAW & Indian Army :- Mubashir Lucman shows JIT Report

@Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Pomegranate @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
Not surprised at all..............but frequency of the news relating to MQM emerging suddenly makes one wonder, why were the security agencies sleeping for all these years, its really hard to believe that they did not know whats going on inside 90....

i dont agree with you buddy. Pakistan have Karachi and karachi is Pakistan.. i never wanted you to move but you were complaining about punjabi is florshing then for that i said why dont you move to punjab if thats the problem..if you want everything then brother wait till we all go to jannat.. cuz in this world there is always grevience and missing somthing in life.. i belive there is hype created by military but saulat mirza and other killers they have captured are not innocent.. liyari have seen more blood than azizabad. people of Karachi involve in this operation maybe you are not agree with this but ladies who helped rangers in 90 were urdu speaking ...
Pathan sud go to anywhere they want to work and live Karachi is karachi cuz of every one built it .. it doesnt come from Heaven or we woudnt have to see bori band lashain..
question about who owns karachi is people of Pakistan and if some people stand and call it their's only then no one let it happen.. we have seen enough blood shed cuz most of the killing is to control karachi.. and you cant do that..
I am talking about UNJUST Development as Karachi use to have KCR(Karachi Circular Railways) which was considered Mass Transit system but destroyed because after introduction of Quota System many incompetent people started running the project and now dispite of much worse Problem of Transportation we are still relying on Public Transport that is quite outdated for the City and their is no Project till yet to accommodate Karachi Transportation needs till now. Karachi is accommodating interstate people from all over Pakistan coming to Karachi in Hundreds of Thousands every year but Govt. doesnt even provide funds or monitor any projects to accommodate new comers here as a result Karachi is becoming Crime Heavens because Mafias left the only source of help for them. Police and other LEAs came from outside Karachi and are Totally Corrupt as they pay huge Bribes just to get transfer here and then Recover their Bribes by Supporting Mafias in the city. All of these problems arent in Lahore or in Peshawar but in Karachi and Quetta which is only second Most diverse City of Pakistan.

its a fast city buddy. people are not in hurry literally but their life is more buzier.. i compare karachi as New york and Lahore is Chicago... if anyone been to these place they know the differences.
I have not spent much time in Karachi so I haven't noticed much difference in this manner.

However, I can assert with confidence from both observation and personal experience that many people in Lahore have extremely busy lives, specially the Banking Sector, Private Sector, and Business community.

Do markets open early in Karachi? In Lahore, few markets open early, if you are factoring this in your assessment.

In a hurry? For what?
For everything in life.
its a fast city buddy. people are not in hurry literally but their life is more buzier.. i compare karachi as New york and Lahore is Chicago... if anyone been to these place they know the differences.
Lahore is kind of LA of Pakistan. Chicago isnt known for Culture thing but LA is known for Culture thing.

I have not spent much time in Karachi so I haven't noticed much difference in this manner.

However, I can assert with confidence from both observation and personal experience that many people in Lahore have extremely busy lives, specially the Banking and Business communities.

Do markets open early in Karachi? In Lahore, few markets openly early, if you are factoring this in your assessment.
Maybe you spend your time in Posh Localities which are all about INDOOR Life mostly while most Middle Class Localities are full of outdoor life from Morning to Nights.

Maybe you spend your time in Posh Localities which are all about INDOOR Life mostly while most Middle Class Localities are full of outdoor life from Morning to Nights.
I have explored Karachi but have not spent much time there. I have been to Askari, DHA, Beaches, I.I. Chundrigar, and some other popular areas. My cousins in Karachi are not in-door types, they make time for taking me to different places in Karachi whenever I visit this city unless they have lot of work.

The Middle Class in Lahore is heavily bogged down in "earning related efforts." This class gets time for outdoor activities mostly on weekends.

However, I notice lot of traffic in Lahore on almost daily basis. So it is likely that people somehow make time for outdoor activities. Traffic declines mostly at night time around 11 pm mark.

I am talking about UNJUST Development as Karachi use to have KCR(Karachi Circular Railways) which was considered Mass Transit system but destroyed because after introduction of Quota System many incompetent people started running the project and now dispite of much worse Problem of Transportation we are still relying on Public Transport that is quite outdated for the City and their is no Project till yet to accommodate Karachi Transportation needs till now. Karachi is accommodating interstate people from all over Pakistan coming to Karachi in Hundreds of Thousands every year but Govt. doesnt even provide funds or monitor any projects to accommodate new comers here as a result Karachi is becoming Crime Heavens because Mafias left the only source of help for them. Police and other LEAs came from outside Karachi and are Totally Corrupt as they pay huge Bribes just to get transfer here and then Recover their Bribes by Supporting Mafias in the city. All of these problems arent in Lahore or in Peshawar but in Karachi and Quetta which is only second Most diverse City of Pakistan.

when was the last time you visited Lahore.. i think you are assuming that Lahore is not diverse.. please visit lahore before we discuss of who is how much diverse. people of sindh or local parties suppose to run those projects if you elect currept people who we sud blame lahori or peshawari.. and you talked about police buddy then i think you havent heard stories of punjab police lets just remember of model town for an example.. urdu speaking can call or non urdu speaking is beating us where does punjabi go for complain. Bribe is in routs of everyone i bet if you just take a close look you will find your own relatives involve in bribe..did you ever raiz your voice against them. i am not judging you but claiming Karachi only have grievence and rest of the country is like paris and london. not correct.
i am totally against quota system .. who ever is eligible sud deserve post.. we are so hypocrate..
every other big city in the world does have mafia with in.. its your police and political parties who stop them unfortunatily they devided even police for their own gain and people like you and me defending their action.. we sud be talking how to develop pakistan or answering our enemies .. but look what we have done to our time.. comparing eachother trying to be innocence and better from each other..

I have explored Karachi but have not spent much time there. I have been to Askari, DHA, Beaches, I.I. Chundrigar, and some other popular areas. My cousins in Karachi are not in-door types.

The Middle Class in Lahore is heavily bogged down in "earning related efforts." This class gets time for outdoor activities mostly on weekends.

However, I notice lot of traffic in Lahore on almost daily basis. So it is likely that people somehow make time for outdoor activities. Traffic declines only at night time around 11 pm mark.
Askari, DHA, Beach are well known POSH Areas but II Chundrigarh Road is like WALL STREET of Pakistan and its strange you havent find much Activity there because its Way crowded then any other Road I have traveled so far but I think your Nighttime after 9:00 PM coming back from Beach could be the reason you havent found activity there.

Askari, DHA, Beach are well known POSH Areas but II Chundrigarh Road is like WALL STREET of Pakistan and its strange you havent find much Activity there because its Way crowded then any other Road I have traveled so far but I think your Nighttime after 9:00 PM coming back from Beach could be the reason you havent found activity there.
Oh, you misunderstood me. I am not asserting that I have seen low activity in Karachi. I am just pointing out that Lahore have transformed in to a metropolis in current times, enormous expansion and activity level in many areas on daily basis.

I have visited I.I. Chundrigar on day time, I was receiving training in MCB Tower (visited its roof as well) and explored some markets there. It reminded me of Mall Road and Main Boulevard of Lahore.

Maybe in Pakistan you send your mothers and sisters just like you used to, for entertainment to visiting mujahids of ttp Afghan Taliban etc, but keep your dirty mind to your right hand and your private parts when it comes to India.

Thank you.
t
No sir shining India is a prime user of these kinds of tactics, your Bollywood says it all. Your history is full of this filth, that's one of the reasons it attracted loads of conquerors in the past, no wonder people are so desperate that they even do that in the buses.

If that happens then it will take Karachi with it. The only reason why Army is Bombing WANA to the ground is that people have Evacuated from the area otherwise Army wouldnt dare on the first Place now consider people Evacuating Karachi just like Waziristan. Are you in your Senses or just gone insane.
i think he has the mental capacity of 5 year old. ignore him. thats what should be done with rabid dogs like him

6qLjt.gif
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame: hindu ke gand ma

Not surprised at all..............but frequency of the news relating to MQM emerging suddenly makes one wonder, why were the security agencies sleeping for all these years, its really hard to believe that they did not know whats going on inside 90....

they know everything yaaaar, i guess it has something to do with MQM supporting PPPP in Senate election ..

Kindly dont Use Abusive Language .. @waz

Back
Top Bottom