What's new

Tattoo on Well known Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) Commander Mulla Bassam's Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some points to consider here:

1. Assuming this guy is a Muslim Convert and believed that fighting in the cause is justified because his version of Islam is pure or better than yours or mine then logically he would have tried to remove these tattoos from his body as the probability is very high that his religious teachers would have told him that they are un-Islamic....but he didn't listen so he pick and choose what he likes and what he doesn't and follow his owned brand of Islam.

2. Assuming this guy is originally Muslim (born Muslim) who do not give a shit about religion in early part of his life but somehow revered back to the teachings of Islam and started following it in a practical manner would still told countless times by his comrades that tattoos are un-Islamic and it is better for him to remove the tattoos (atleast this specific tattoo) from his body...guess what he didn't listen and thought its OK who cares I have to pickup a gun become a Rambo and fight the infidels (other Muslims)...very strange.

3. A mercenary told countless times by his handlers to try to look like Muslim atleast 50 % we are paying you shit-loads and it is for your own good but guess what he didn't listen because according to him he was too good to get caught or in the case he ever get caught the execution of Plan B and Plan C will rescue him...guess what didn't happened and hypothetically speaking he is ditched.

Being a mercenary is very lucrative specially in these days...big bucks in quick time work for few years and retire somewhere in South America. Also, the thinking that Muslims don't get recruited by Mossad and others is very naive in fact they are sometimes the best choice and most of them look like a common everyday Muslim (with no Tattoos of course etc etc) and unfortunately historically speaking many traitors and sell offs to the likes of Mir-Jaffers had created internal crises with more devastated impact than the enemy itself.

1) It is cheaper to get tattoos than to have them removed. A tattoo of that size would have cost a pretty penny. Cheapest rates out there would be $60/ square inch, with a $250 minimum and depend on the equipment used. Equipment that is not available everywhere and the rates are for the US where these machines are densely populated. Plus it will take 6 to 8 sessions to get rid of it.

3) There is no mercenary problem. These front line fighters get a stipend of around $300-500 a month which is also dependent on cash flow. These front line cannon fodder are usually the people who can not or do not want to make $300-500 any other way. The smarter of them with tactical skills being psychotic progress up the chain of command and make a bit more. Those are the guys that have to look above their shoulders constantly. No one joining this dead end struggle is going to a tropical beach in this life or the next.

Last edited:
Look at the following picture and tell me which self respecting Muslim would have a disgusting tattoo like this?

1. lot of the misguided or the psychologically-troubled non-locals joined the qaeda/taliban/ikhwaan fanatics plus their nato masters in the invasions of libya and syria... these were living in western/eastern urban areas, with elements like gangsta rap and actual gangs or thug behavior.

2. taliban/ikhwaan/qaeda are not "self-respecting muslims"... they are pretend-muslim who use the label of islam to forward their reactionary/regressive thoughts and psychopathy.

The tattoo suggest he might b an ex pimp or a bouncer of nite club..

or simply a gangsta rap fan or neighborhood thug... some pdf members have tattoos... essentially describes someone who is aggressive/violent or can be influenced by strange fashions among peers.

Well he can be convert or anything, the tattoo doesn't mean that he is a Mossad operative

sadly, these psychopaths comprise majority of the "instant muslims" that are coming in nowadays... be it that fool british female, yvonne ridley, or the belgians who went into syria.

and then misguided muslims like zarvan will count even these and declare triumphantly that "islam is the fastest growing religion".

on a bigger level, these strange converts are the same as the westerner/eastern hippies adopting hinduism or buddhism.

Funny thing is Hezbollah members/SAA soldiers are only armed members in Syria who wear tattoos and openly take pride it. For Shia's tattoos aren't haram.

show me a saa commander who does that... and please read my above posting.

Some of the most hardcore and dedicated religious people I've met in my life are former drug addicts, gangbangers etc. They believe they've been "saved" (don't know what the Islamic equivalent is) and now serve God. I just think they've just switched addictions.

brilliant line !!! :tup:

Saw some videos those guys are as weird and psychopaths as their opponents. Drinking, beating women in custody, torture, piercing own body parts and bla bla

the op source ( shafaaq ) reminds me of this indian actress, shafaq naaz...

kunti.jpg

shafaq.jpg

Saw some videos those guys are as weird and psychopaths as their opponents. Drinking, beating women in custody, torture, piercing own body parts and bla bla

though there may be some protection personnel in syria ( government side ) who are supposed to be huge body-builder types and quite aggressive in their tactics and interrogation techniques, lot of the vids in the libya and syria wars are clearly disinfo vids produced very professionally.

for example, much before tripoli's "green square" was over-run by the opponents, al-jazeera and co. had showed that happening... it wasn't magic but a vid produced either in qatar or in india.

similar was the at least 17 "deaths" of khamis gaddafi announced by al-jazeera and co... khamis was/is the youngest child of muammar and he was commander of a special force called khamis brigade.

though @Syrian Lion has been absent on pdf for quite some time, he can make clear these things better than me.

on a bigger level, these strange converts are the same as the westerner/eastern hippies adopting hinduism or buddhism.
that's the most batshit crazy insane comparison I've ever heard, ever

please explain just how the fuk these guys:

goa-hippies.jpg

300943_orig.jpg

varanasi-2-610x286.jpg

are the same as:

ISISfighters.jpg

iraq-execution_2939456b.jpg

ISIS-militant-soldiers-on-the-frontline.jpg

you crazy, commie man, full crazy :crazy::cuckoo:

that's the most batshit crazy insane comparison I've ever heard, ever

please explain just how the fuk these guys:

goa-hippies.jpg

300943_orig.jpg

varanasi-2-610x286.jpg

are the same as:

ISISfighters.jpg

iraq-execution_2939456b.jpg

ISIS-militant-soldiers-on-the-frontline.jpg

you crazy, commie man, full crazy :crazy::cuckoo:

both convert types have wrong information about the faith they are going to adopt... in case of the former in your pictures, they think they will "spread the luv" by doing trancendental meditation or some such.

the lady in red skirt... kya kamar hai... aur kya soorat hai... if she fattens up, she will make a fine belly dancer !! :cheesy:

If you follow the link you wont find a picture of lady on the shoulder i have seached and found this out on another website of the same news , look at the headline again picture of the girl and look at this picture it is girl and it says also i love it .
You are right. Yahood and Hunood.

which self respecting Muslim would have a disgusting tattoo like this?

Where have you been living?

How many is it? I've read about 2-3. But that might be because PDF is the only place I follow news from Asia.

Some of the most hardcore and dedicated religious people I've met in my life are former drug addicts, gangbangers etc. They believe they've been "saved" (don't know what the Islamic equivalent is) and now serve God. I just think they've just switched addictions.

I was about to say the same. I know many people here in UK who were former playboys and now got like 4 ft beard and one hell of a uni brow.

that is also indo-Israeli strategy to counter terrorism with terrorist.. so hence doing same in Asaam and indian ocupied Kashmir also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom