What's new

Tattoo on Well known Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) Commander Mulla Bassam's Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnet

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tattoo on Well known Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) Commander Mulla Bassam's Arm
CF3ZkpGUsAA0d5K.jpg

Shafaq News / A local source in Diyala said that the popular crowd and security forces have killed a senior leader of ISIS terrorist organization northern Muqdadiyah.

The source told “Shafaq News" that “ the security forces and the popular crowd killed a senior ISIS leader northern Muqdadiyah called "Mullah Bassam," stressing that “ he was the most prominent leaders of al-Qaeda, in 2008 and fled to outside the province and returned with ISIS during the invasion of villages northern Muqdadiyah.”

The source added that “ the crowd and security forces found unethical tattoos in the body of Mullah Bassam , one of them for a naked woman.”

The popular crowd and security forces continue operations to clear villages northern Muqdadiyah from ISIS organization

http://english.shafaaq.com/security/...-his-body.html

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Pomegranate @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
@Norwegian , @syedali73 , , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
@Norwegian , @syedali73 , , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib
@Horus @Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM

there maybe, but ISIS terror is real, and led by fanatics who claim to be muslim.

Thats the right word "claim" !!!!

Look at the following picture and tell me which self respecting Muslim would have a disgusting tattoo like this?

CF3ZkpGUsAA0d5K.jpg

1) His face is not shown in the pic, I wonder why?
2) Weird tattoo.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service lol. Even the news you are quoting does not have this pic, you just copied it from some other random site.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service lol. Even the news you are quoting does not have this pic, you just copied it from some other random site.
If you follow the link you wont find a picture of lady on the shoulder i have seached and found this out on another website of the same news , look at the headline again picture of the girl and look at this picture it is girl and it says also i love it .

If graphics pictures were allowed I can post many dead ''handlers'' who had SATANIC tattoos on their back's involved in the Peshawar Airport terrorist attack.

I'm not going to say they're Zionists, but I would guess they're NOT Muslim and Allah knows best!

What we do know for a FACT is; the Chinese Intelligence have warned us about RAW and OTHER Agencies trying to sabotage the ecnomic corridor. Unsupprisingly, posters clinged onto RAW and forgot OTHER Agencies involvement! Who are these ''OTHER'' countries that have declared war on us and we ''don't'' or are too ''scared'' to say?

We had another thread where the Zionist entity has threatened us by stating Pakistan is a bigger threat than Iran. Again, posters were very ''diplomatic'' in their replies. I wonder what the comments would have been, if it had been India threatening us?

Post the link.

Just curious!

Nice to see you've removed the ''Satanic'' avatar, Levina!

Many "Muslims" in their jahil days have such tattoos, I have met quite a few.
It could be he went from Jahil to even worse i.e. member of ISIS. I don't think it is definitive proof of him being part of Mossad, Shin bet etc.

Many "Muslims" in their jahil days have such tattoos, I have met quite a few.
It could be he went from Jahil to even worse i.e. member of ISIS. I don't think it is definitive proof of him being part of Mossad, Shin bet etc.

Definitive proof, crystal clear beyond the shadow of a doubt, NO.

But isn't the number of dead ISIS's, TTP with sick tattoos too much of a coincidence?

Last edited:
Well he can be convert or anything, the tattoo doesn't mean that he is a Mossad operative

If they are really fighting for Islam. do you think they will have a tattoo like this?

There was a terrorist killed in fight against TTP, he had full back tattoo. This was some human figure. Islam strictly forbids painting human figures. How could that person be a Muslim or fighting for 'just' cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom