What's new

Indian and TTP propaganda Busted by Argentine Ambassador and survivors .

just saw "arab news" contact page... it is a saudi agency... i will not give it any credibility.

i didn't understand... you mean the helicopter was almost targeted by taliban??
I said not only indian media created false story but also some other newspaper reported wrong story

I said not only indian media created false story but also some other newspaper reported wrong story

understood.

you and i simply had misunderstanding.

like i said, "arab news" is saudi agency... i will not give it any credibility... if you go through their news about syria, the news will be entirely against syrian government.

No wonder, the world has start recognising India media is LIE media. It has LOST CREDIBILITY, thats it own making.

No wonder, the world has start recognising India media is LIE media. It has LOST CREDIBILITY, thats it own making.

May be yes, if I agree with you but you don't even have a media! If you have name one... only one!!! :D

lol... indians had once more taken off their pajamas in support of TTP claim but it all came to naught , same as they have done so before in support of Karzai and any other anti-Pakistan element

Pakistani military and government are so known and infamous for lying about anything and everything that even their terroir jihadis such as TTP have better credibility amongst the press.

Unfortunate but true.

Does anyone dare me to give examples?

That is a fine looking high-horse your on, get down and you will be hit with embarrassment that your military and media dishes out regularly.

Remember the wiki leak cables? the fake reports that ran in Pakistan creating a national group hug day only for it to turn out fake and ending in an apology and severe embarrassment?
you don't?
Pakistani media: Fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India published - The Express Tribune

Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India | World news | The Guardian

Your high horse not looking as fine now..is it?

Indian media is truly worthless but that doesn't mean they fake news like Pakistan, who cook news based on ingredients served by your military. Indian media simply reported what TTP had said, so did your media. Of course hate and any opportunity against India will always excite a Pakistani, like its happening here. At least we don't publish fake stories and apologize and embarrass ourselves like Pakistan regularly does.

Back
Top Bottom