What's new

Most Beautiful South Asians Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they no girls from Bangladesh here?

veena-malik-image-1-125439651.jpg

One ugly cow

getty-general-zia_226.jpg

Theres ugly and theres ugly which you think this is?

Theres ugly and theres ugly which you think this is?

Everyone knows the truth about Our country and yours, so that's why you are burning. :blah:

Making fun of people who lost loved ones and homes in floods is the most pathetic and low life thing that anyone could do! Very pathetic on your part. :tdown:

you mean like this:

India018.jpg

Oh yeah, prove it, post your pic or something.

Dont need to prove myself to you who are you my keeper?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Everyone knows the truth about Our country and yours, so that's why you are burning. :blah:

Burning how? you think there is a diffrent Pakistani race? :lol: did you go school?

Lol, now this clown Yeti went back and deleted all the pictures he posted to troll. What an insecure creature. Don't cry too hard at night.

Now your pulling pics of South Indian but guess what im not south indain

Burning how? you think there is a diffrent Pakistani race? did you go school?

Nobody said anything about race. It's just that your insecurity and jealousy consumes your soul.

Lol, now this clown Yeti went back and deleted all the pictures he posted to troll. What an insecure creature. Don't cry too hard at night.

Made my point i dont need to do nothing else fool

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Nobody said anything about race. It's just that your insecurity and jealousy consumes your soul.

jealous of what? please tell me

Exactly. And he posts a picture of General Zia who was from Jalandhar in Indian Punjab. Next he will post a picture of General Musharraf.

Everyone knows about indians :rofl:

This jealous Indian will now be the first on my ignore list. What a creep and a loser.

made the point

No u lowlife troll... u just got OWNED !

first troll like a .... and delete posts after fearing the hammer on mods strikin ur behind?

"look im 5-10 n fair"= inferiority complex .......

I seen ugly Pakistanis and i have seen the same in India but according to you Pakistan all the people are hot and sexy :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

No u lowlife troll... u just got OWNED !

first troll like a .... and delete posts after fearing the hammer on mods strikin ur behind?

"look im 5-10 n fair"= inferiority complex .......

Fear? buddy i been banned so many times you think i care? lol

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Yeah i got owned im the one who thinks Pakistanis are hot and best looking and im insecure :D wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom