What's new

Modi’s party set to win Uttar Pradesh

Just a quick question, what religion are you?

I'm guessing agnostic/atheist, parents perhaps Hindu?

This is probably true for most Indians on this forum who hold similar views to you. (If they aren't Muslim that is)

@DrJekyll @Wood @Akshay89

I was born into a Brahmin family, but I don't claim to be a Brahmin, because that would amount to endorsing the caste system, which I reject. I am an agnostic, but culturally a Hindu, because that cannot be separated from me.

Since I don't want to embarrass you any further, I'll drop one more statistic before I say bye.
Let's see how well you garnish it with your 3x4 sized word salad.

Assam Muslim population:

2001- 30%
2011- 35%
2021- 40%

Just a reminder

Every metric shows that the absolute number of Muslims has risen, just as the absolute number of Hindus has risen; that the percentage of Muslims, after recovering from the devastation caused by partition has levelled off, and is not increasing at all; and that the growth rate of Muslims has actually decreased.​

Which part of this did you not understand?

Obviously you have no fucking sense of the word 'F off'.
Who came and whispered into your pearly little ear that you are wanted here? I am, judging by the statistics, almost as much wanted as you are unwanted. How do you know how the other fora think of me? You belong to none of them. If you had, you'd have been expelled long ago.
8-)

You should probably be hearing a lot of it in the other forums too that you have become numb to it.
LOL.
'Should'? 'Probably'? There are people here who belong to some of those fora. They will tell you how wrong you are. But would that matter to me, what people like you think?
Just because you are given value in an enemy forum, doesn't make you the representative of India.
Just because you are despised in a forum that is not Indian does not make you the representative of the despised Indian. Each is despised in his - or her - own way.

Giving negative rating is childish.
Get used to it. To them. To lots of them.

Last edited:
You giving it is even more moronic. Obviously the importance they give you here has gotten your head.
Actually, I am entitled to give such a rating, or expel the unwanted, on most of those others. It's tempting to get you in there just for the pleasure of kicking you out.

But I suppose I'll have to wait for other people to find you out and drag you out kicking and screaming. It's been known to happen. :azn::azn::azn:

This is probably true for most Indians on this forum who hold similar views to you. (If they aren't Muslim that is)

:azn:

I don’t see the English people knocking there own kind Scot’s or Welsh in there kingdom with hate.

So What’s with Indian Hindus negativity against there own Indian Muslims. Nothing else matters jobs education toilets
It's a sense of inadequacy among a section of failures. They can't cope with life, so they revert to putting down people who can't retaliate - their own women and children, and if they run out of them, then somebody else who is designated as 'the other'.

There are Muslims like that too, the numbers are different, so we encounter fewer of them.

Last edited:

I don't want to answer that, because I don't think it is a relevant question. I would rather be known for my values and beliefs, and my actions in defence of those.

Don't you think that is reasonable?

I am a practising Hindu who visits temples on a daily basis.

I also visit Dargahs.

I don’t see the English people knocking there own kind Scot’s or Welsh in there kingdom with hate.

So What’s with Indian Hindus negativity against there own Indian Muslims. Nothing else matters jobs education toilets

It is much more complicated than that. Hindus are persecuted in their own country. As a non-indian, it willl be very difficult for you to understand this (if at all). But that is what it is in India.

As long as minority extremism ,which has reached alrarming levels in India, is NOT tackled, that segment of population will never prosper / integrate very well into mainstream.

The need of the hour is for Indian Muslims to study in schools / colleges and get professional employment. Not study in madrassas and end up becoming fruit vendors or similar and give birth to a brood and continue the cycle.

Actually, had pakistan not developed antagonistic attitude to India from 1947, most of current problems would never have occured. But that is another story.

Last edited:
I suggest you go off for a long, soothing draught of natural temperature cow piss.

After all, it can't retard you.

What is the relevance of cow piss here? Why did you bring it up into your discussion?

Just a reminder

Every metric shows that the absolute number of Muslims has risen, just as the absolute number of Hindus has risen; that the percentage of Muslims, after recovering from the devastation caused by partition has levelled off, and is not increasing at all; and that the growth rate of Muslims has actually decreased.​

Who came and whispered into your pearly little ear that you are wanted here? I am, judging by the statistics, almost as much wanted as you are unwanted. How do you know how the other fora think of me? You belong to none of them. If you had, you'd have been expelled long ago.
8-)

LOL.
'Should'? 'Probably'? There are people here who belong to some of those fora. They will tell you how wrong you are. But would that matter to me, what people like you think?

LOL.

Just because you are despised in a forum that is not Indian does not make you the representative of the despised Indian. Each is despised in his - or her - own way.

Just a reminder

8-)

LOL.

LOL.

I don't need to be in other fora as I have a life outside of it. Enjoy your relevance here as you have none outside of it. Now stop bugging me and mind your fin business.

Actually, I am entitled to give such a rating, or expel the unwanted, on most of those others. It's tempting to get you in there just for the pleasure of kicking you out.

But I suppose I'll have to wait for other people to find you out and drag you out kicking and screaming. It's been known to happen. :azn::azn::azn:

:azn:

It's a sense of inadequacy among a section of failures. They can't cope with life, so they revert to putting down people who can't retaliate - their own women and children, and if they run out of them, then somebody else who is designated as 'the other'.

There are Muslims like that too, the numbers are different, so we encounter fewer of them.
PDF could be whole life to you but not to us. There won't be any kicking and screaming. We take it as a badge of honor but that would be alien to traitors like you.

Last edited:
I don't want to answer that, because I don't think it is a relevant question. I would rather be known for my values and beliefs, and my actions in defence of those.

Don't you think that is reasonable?

@Bleek , Joe is an ageing Bengali intellectual, deprived of his whiskey, fish and mutton cutlets because of age related complications. Such a people are a religion on their own. My first ever boss was like Joe and I was terrified of him.

I don't need to be in other fora as I have a life outside of it. Enjoy your relevance here as you have none outside of it. Now stop bugging me and mind your fin business.

Liberals are the most treacherous population of any country. To the credit of Pakistan, they have decimated their liberals + communists (for the most part)

One of my school friend is a hard-core communist (and his family too). Many years ago, at the first available oppurtunity, he took US (capitalist country) employment visa, worked there and become a US citizen.....all the while, still holding his communistic beliefs, and telling the US govt that he opposes totalitarian governments etc etc. Now, he is ardently working to bring down the system there......most liberals are like that. They are like small termites that can eat away huge trees (countries in this case) bit by bit and bring it down.

I have read Pakistani newspapers (english) for many years. I used to like articles / columns from a Pakistani doctor (settled in USA). He used to write on many different topics. In one article, he wrote saying that the pakistani liberals that he encountered are most dangerous (in his experience). He said Indian Hindus (in USA) helped him when needed, but Pakistani liberals always back-stabbed him. He says Pakistani conservatives are Ok. At least he knows where they stand. Can't recall his name. The point is - even Pakistani liberals are like that. No values other than being selfish.

The future of any country can be guaged the number of liberals it produces. The more liberals there are, that country will eventually die.

Unfortunately, I do not know any other country / religion that produces as many liberals as India / Hinduism. Also, Indian media is full of them.

PS: My comments are restricted to the political views / opinions of liberals, where they see every + all problems from one side, and they see all honey + milk from the other (i.e. more problematic) side.

Last edited:
Indian Muslim billionare and scientist should move to Indonesia

Indian Muslim billionare and scientist should move to Indonesia

Anyone who spends sometime in this forum will think similar.

Many muslims are prospering in India. India is a shouting / cacophonous democracy where everyone screams to get attention. This includes news media. The more discrimination they scream, the more eye balls they get.

Muslims + Christians along with other people of other religions have prospered in India (based on their intuition + hardwork).

PS: My comments are restricted to the political views / opinions of liberals, where they see every + all problems from one side, and they see all honey + milk from the other (i.e. more problematic) side.

This is an incorrect understanding. This whole thing of 'either you are with us or you are against us' is problematic. Liberals do not live in their own bubble. This is something that right wing folks like to believe because they like to 'otherise' people. Do not fall prey to such thinking.

Just like you have your views and experiences with other communities, others may have their own experiences from which they speak. Calling someone treacherous on this basis is very unfair. For me a group of so called swamis indulging in hate speech and causing communal divide which our enemies can exploit is more treacherous.

There is no milk and honey on any side in India, unless you are wealthy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom