±%

+32.5%

+30.9%

+30.8%

+32.9%

+29.5%

+24.6%

For those interested, this is a good place to start:

SY Quraishi, author, The Population Myth: Islam, Family Planning and Politics in India

I hope they are allowed to take those idiots who cannot read the constitution properly with them.

No one cares about your opinion. Enjoy your time on PDF, only place you can find some respite. Now constitution is a simple document that can be edited as the people of the country want. If they can add secular to it, it can be removed too. We'll have a bigger bench override the stupid basic structure doctrine.

No one cares about your opinion. Enjoy your time on PDF, only place you can find some respite. Now F off.
LOL.

I belong to seventeen sites in all. This is one that is infested with creeps from India, so I spend a lot of time here for damage control.

Usually Indian election takes quite long to see the result, for Indonesian we rely on quick counts and pooling survey taken after the voting is counted.

It is merely 2-3 hours after the counting is done in each voting stations ( under people in the areas who watch it and witnesses from each Presidential contestant backed political parties for Presidential election and witness from parties for parliament election) we can know who win and who lost in nation wide election.

Official result will come out late but will not likely different from quick counts results conducted by around 15 certified survey companies.

Clearly failed in STEM.

These are the correct figures

Year
Pop.
±%

+32.5%

+30.9%

+30.8%

+32.9%

+29.5%

+24.6%

For those interested, this is a good place to start:

SY Quraishi, author, The Population Myth: Islam, Family Planning and Politics in India

I hope they are allowed to take those idiots who cannot read the constitution properly with them.

Not just STEM, looks like you need to go back to Chauthi class.

Why is that you can't ascertain the difference b/w %population and %growth rate?

Not just STEM, looks like you need to go back to Chauthi class.

Why is that you can't ascertain the difference b/w %population and %growth rate?
I realise that you have an affinity for 'Chauthi' class. Why don't you go there and learn to read?

We all know you are a creeper on all those forums.
"We"?

Bigots like you wouldn't be allowed on any of them. So how do you know?

No point engaging morons like you. Now stop quoting me.
I suggest you go off for a long, soothing draught of natural temperature cow piss.

After all, it can't retard you.

I realise that you have an affinity for 'Chauthi' class. Why don't you go there and learn to read?
Since I don't want to embarrass you any further, I'll drop one more statistic before I say bye.
Let's see how well you garnish it with your 3x4 sized word salad.

Assam Muslim population:

2001- 30%
2011- 35%
2021- 40%

Hindustan for Hindus?
Thank you.

Nothing like a judicious spot of petrol at the right time, at the right place.

Well timed.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Since I don't want to embarrass you any further, I'll drop one more statistic before I say bye.
Let's see how well you garnish it with your 3x4 sized word salad.

Assam Muslim population:

2001- 30%
2011- 35%
2021- 40%
And that applies to the whole of India?

Do you want people to laugh? Why don't you take up being a stand-up comic?

Thank you.

Nothing like a judicious spot of petrol at the right time, at the right place.

Well timed.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Just a quick question, what religion are you?

I'm guessing agnostic/atheist, parents perhaps Hindu?

This is probably true for most Indians on this forum who hold similar views to you. (If they aren't Muslim that is)

@DrJekyll @Wood @Akshay89

"We"?

Bigots like you wouldn't be allowed on any of them. So how do you know?

I suggest you go off for a long, soothing draught of natural temperature cow piss.

After all, it can't retard you.
Obviously you have no fucking sense of the word 'F off'. You should probably be hearing a lot of it in the other forums too that you have become numb to it. Just because you are given value in an enemy forum, doesn't make you the representative of India. Giving negative rating is childish. You giving it is even more moronic. Obviously the importance they give you here has gotten your head.

And you prowling about 17 sites makes you jobless. Quit and find yourself a job. May be then people will give importance in real life too. Now Please F off.

Just a quick question, what religion are you?

I'm guessing agnostic/atheist, parents perhaps Hindu?

This is probably true for most Indians on this forum who hold similar views to you. (If they aren't Muslim that is)

@DrJekyll @Wood @Akshay89
Joe is basically a christian who would like to preach to Hindus.

I don’t see the English people knocking there own kind Scot’s or Welsh in there kingdom with hate.

So What’s with Indian Hindus negativity against there own Indian Muslims. Nothing else matters jobs education toilets

I don’t see the English people knocking there own kind Scot’s or Welsh in there kingdom with hate.

So What’s with Indian Hindus negativity against there own Indian Muslims. Nothing else matters jobs education toilets
There is no discrimination against Indian Muslims w.r.t jobs and welfare schemes. We are opposed to anyone who demonises Hinduism and its culture whether it is Muslim, Christian or anyone else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom