What's new

Modi’s party set to win Uttar Pradesh

The west and gulf countries have Modi by his b@lls. Modi cares about his international image. So no pogrom.
I bet they wish they could just let go and wash up.

Imagine sitting to dinner immediately afterwards.

Traumatic.

Modi is not the type of guy to confront China when he knows he is going lose.
He is an egomaniac and do you think the west cares whether the odds are stacked against you or not? Look at what they did to Ukraine? Behind all the media hype 2 million refugees have been created with infrastructure destroyed that takes decades to build and the territory Russia has occupied it wont let go
West wants its influence on global south forever so they fan flames of war that they exploit

Western Media always covers anti Muslim hate crimes in India.
Yes we see that someone getting flu in Hongkong is covered more harshly
I have sympathies for Muslims of India but frankly speaking they are living on borrowed time as free people except for maybe in places like Tamil Nadu

Thanks for your post.....refreshing, in the lunatic frenzy that one know-all person (who might be missing his whiskey ) is subjecting all people to in this thread. Irony is - he writes all his theorems (about everything bad in India) in a pakistani forum, and does not realise it.
I am sure - Pakistanis are loving the responses of that individual.

PS: Did not name that individual, as I do not want to give him importance and feed him.

Thanks for your post.......you have good articulation skills.

BTW - Is there an e-mail or something that I can contact you in private?

I know one person who wears Indian flags but is not and has often crossed the proverbial paths. :lol:

Other than flamebaits by that person, most discussions on PDF are quite positive and cordial with our Pakistani hosts here.

He is an egomaniac and do you think the west cares whether the odds are stacked against you or not? Look at what they did to Ukraine? Behind all the media hype 2 million refugees have been created with infrastructure destroyed that takes decades to build and the territory Russia has occupied it wont let go
West wants its influence on global south forever so they fan flames of war that they exploit
It's not in the West interest to create 250 million refugees.
Yes we see that someone getting flu in Hongkong is covered more harshly
I have sympathies for Muslims of India but frankly speaking they are living on borrowed time as free people except for maybe in places like Tamil Nadu
How can you carry out genocide of 250 million?

Let's be practical.

It's not in the West interest to create 250 million refugees.
They are more than willing to create different categories for refugees
I mean they are literally saying it openly in Spain and Italy
They are not bothered by Muslim refugees nor will they provide them with refuge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom