What's new

Modi ignores mosques in India but visit one in UAE , local groups confused

I dont have a problem with that either, neither should indians after all 75 billion can buy indians more toilets than modi would have been able to dish out....wasnt that one of his own campaign promises :laugh:
You are a senior member of PDF , do you need to bring toilet to derail the India related thread. Hypocrisy at its best. Keep on going people like you are taking Pakistan where it is now.:-):-)

By the way you have been reported.

'Minority Appeasement' is such a big problem, what about majority appeasement? That's what modi is doing. (Except majority doesn't want to be appeased, it's quite fine with how things are )

True, he is appeasing the young aspiring progressive Indian majority.

because of congress you have a trillion dollar plus economy. BJP was such a loser that it couildn't even win elections.

Again true, because of Congress we have a trillion dollar economy NOW, otherwise it should have happened much much earlier, some decades back India was in a better position compared to China.

And in the age of internet and private media channels people are much more informed and can see through the lies of worthless political leadership provided by the current opposition, that's why BJP is winning elections, gone are the days when a couple of photos of Gandhiji and Nehru could win election for the likes of Pappu.

True, he is appeasing the young aspiring progressive Indian majority.

Again true, because of Congress we have a trillion dollar economy NOW, otherwise it should have happened much much earlier, some decades back India was in a better position compared to China.

And in the age of internet and private media channels people are much more informed and can see through the lies of worthless political leadership provided by the current opposition, that's why BJP is winning elections, gone are the days when a couple of photos of Gandhiji and Nehru could win election for the likes of Pappu.

My *** it would have happened earlier. Your stupid BJP was such a loser party that it couldn't even win an election properly. The first thing that a political party does is win elections, these aassholes wouldn't even do that aur nikle hain making India a 100 trillion dollar ecnonomy,.

My *** it would have happened earlier. Your stupid BJP was such a loser party that it couldn't even win an election properly. The first thing that a political party does is win elections, these aassholes wouldn't even do that aur nikle hain making India a 100 trillion dollar ecnonomy,.

A clear majority by BJP alone....what is your definition of "Properly winning an election"?

A clear majority by BJP alone....what is your definition of "Proprly winning an election"?

Modi is gona only consolidate further from here on . Today he announced 1.25 lakh crore package for poll bound Bihar. Bihar and UP are two important pieces of political landscape of India. He is gona stick out his neck for those two important northern states , where Congress is already irrelevant. His grip on Indian polity would remain unbreakable like Gujrat but we need to start grooming Modi-2 .Guys like Guynextdoor2 are fringe elements.

Not for us !!

I expected you to cry as he visited mosque without skull cap . :lol:

Only requirement to enter a mosque is to come without shoes on and be clean

Last edited by a moderator:
Mosque visit causes stir back home

By Mail Today Bureau

Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi caused a stir back home as some Muslim leaders and the Congress tried to decipher the signalling behind the move.

Adding to the game of political fallout of the visit was the decision of the UAE government to allot land for the first-ever Hindu temple in Abu Dhabi.

There are two temples and a gurdwara in Dubai but none in Abu Dhabi. The move has brought succour to the 2.6-million-strong Indian population in the UAE that comprises a third of its total population.

The PM lauded the gesture as a “great step” in a tweet. Some of his opponents highlighted that the PM visited the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque at Abu Dhabi when he had not accorded the community any such gesture in India.

All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) said that Modi could have chosen to visit a mosque in the country before visiting a mosque in the UAE.

“Before visiting a mosque in some other country, it would have been better if Modi had visited a masjid in India,” AIMPLB working general secretary Maulana Mohammad Wali Rehmani said.

Rehmani also accused the NDA Government of compromising the basic tenets of the Constitution and alleged that it was trying to convert India from a secular state to one based on a particular religion.

Congress leader Digvijaya Singh said: “I am happy that a person who did not wish to wear a skull cap is visiting a mosque.”

The Congress was also angered by the PM for criticising the country in his meeting with the business leaders.

“I have got some problems in legacy. I cannot take only the good points and leave aside the problems. Some things were stalled due to the indecisiveness and lethargy of the governments in past,” Modi had said.

Reacting sharply, Congress dubbed these remarks as “abominable”.

Party spokesperson Sanjay Jha tweeted: “It is abominable that PM Modi continues his pathetic lowbrow jibes at Opposition party when abroad. A huge embarrassment.”

Modi had earlier attacked the previous regimes during his China and Canada trips.

I had a discussion with a pakistani Cabbie in Abu dhabi,he was pointing to this masjid and saying this is a great tourist place,gore log jaate hain,sab jaate hain.

I asked him how come? it is a mosque,how can they let non muslims inside? he said kya karein? yeh hi nizam hain yahaan ka.

so,there lies the answer,the masjids in india are only for muslims,the one in abu dhabi is not.

There is something odd about this hug (considering he has not seen his wife like forever), this is not his usual hug :azn:

Even the guy in frame on the left looks concerned.
mhs-jpg.248097

Don't say this next time when you visit Arab land. Have heard Lal topi Zaid Hamid is not back yet.... :woot:

Sheesh..... just a touristy visit ... people going crazy as if Modi has accepted islam. :lol:

Don't say this next time when you visit Arab land. Have heard Lal topi Zaid Hamid is not back yet.... :woot:

This Arab land I am least interested to visit. Don't worry. And I said what I felt

:rofl: & he's wearing women shoes :rofl::rofl:

You know Sultan Rahi's daughter is in action in Punjab.

Dont dodge my question. UAE is arab land. And you know very well i meant Saudi Arabia. BTW, Modi is visiting Riyadh early next year.:cheesy:

I said this already nobody owns places of worship no matter whether he is some king or emperor, and the only attraction for me is Makkah and Madina. And for Sauds I wish their downfall happens soon enough.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom