What's new

India Ties up With UAE to Settle Trade in Rupees

A soft partition of India is happening NOW

The only partition after independence was when a larger part of the country, the majority, decided they wanted nothing to do with the genocidal minority in the other half and begged the Hindu's to free them from Pakistani slavery.

Guess what, the Hindu's offered sanctuary to 11 million Muslims and the Hindu's fought and died to free the 65 million Muslims of East Pakistan and Bangladesh was born.

Bangladesh is a friend of India and a implacable adversary of Pakistan since its birth.

Every country knows what Pakistani's are and their constant propaganda against India. Every Muslim country from Africa , the middle east and Asia knows the worth of both nations.

So as I said , make it your life's mission, only a few idiots are going to buy what you are selling.

The only partition after independence was when a larger part of the country, the majority, decided they wanted nothing to do with the genocidal minority in the other half and begged the Hindu's to free them from Pakistani slavery.

Guess what, the Hindu's offered sanctuary to 11 million Muslims and the Hindu's fought and died to free the 65 million Muslims of East Pakistan and Bangladesh was born.

Bangladesh is a friend of India and a implacable adversary of Pakistan since its birth.

Every country knows what Pakistani's are and their constant propaganda against India. Every Muslim country from Africa , the middle east and Asia knows the worth of both nations.

So as I said , make it your life's mission, only a few idiots are going to buy what you are selling.

They hate Hindus in Bangladesh as much as we do,, they are as anti hindutva as we are in Pakistan

We killed millions of Hindus to ensured Bangla remained a free muslim state as per partition

I told you , you keep claiming we are doing propaganda against India
How can it be propaganda when all we do is show what Hindus are doing to Indian Muslims and other minorities,, if we spread your lynchings, or attacks upon mosques is that our fault?

are we forcing Hindus to go onto posts about Palestine and giving Phul support saar to Israel?

are we forcing Hindus to go to white nationalist posts and post anti Muslim material and give Phul support saar to the right wing extremists???

the mistake your making is your telling us our plan won't work

I am telling you, that HINDUS are completion our plan for us

They hate Hindus in Bangladesh as much as we do,, they are as anti hindutva as we are in Pakistan

We killed millions of Hindus to ensured Bangla remained a free muslim state as per partition

I told you , you keep claiming we are doing propaganda against India
How can it be propaganda when all we do is show what Hindus are doing to Indian Muslims and other minorities,, if we spread your lynchings, or attacks upon mosques is that our fault?

are we forcing Hindus to go onto posts about Palestine and giving Phul support saar to Israel?

are we forcing Hindus to go to white nationalist posts and post anti Muslim material and give Phul support saar to the right wing extremists???

the mistake your making is your telling us our plan won't work

I am telling you, that HINDUS are completion our plan for us
We will continue to show the hypocrite face of south Asian Muslims to the world. And world will continue to engage with us.

You seem to think Muslim world is somehow united and powerful. Lol.

Millions of Bangladeshi's visit India , how many visit or even want to visit Pakistan ??
Your are despised and loathed by the Bangladeshi's who have said even normal relations are not possible without a formal apology for the genocide and rapes your army inflicted.

Those Biharis who were loyal to Pakistan and still call themselves Pakistanis live in ghettos loathed by the Bangladeshi muslims who are trying to send them back to Pakistan and Pakistan being the lowest of the low refuses to acknowledge these loyal Pakistanis.

I am glad you admit your army killed millions of innocent Hindu's in Bangladesh and that the ONLY genocide in the sub-continent was committed by Pakistani's.

I really hope you continue to peddle a twisted distorted world view and I wish you every success in your endeavours.

Remember what I said, do not be be lead astray, spend the rest of your life making sure everyone is share your vies on India, Hindus and Hindutva.

Lovely to have made your acquaintance.

Now I fancy the company of some adults.

😂😂😂😂

Yeah everyone is together in India and it's not a hindutva extremist communal shithole full of mass communal hatred
We have our history of extremist violence. But it is sporadic and mostly regional. I am from Muslim majority city in India and in my first 10 years of growing up , we would have curfew in our city almost every year. It was congress and Islamic parties who would do communal violence. After our regional parties came to power not a single curfew was imposed. All the roudy sheeters were locked up. It is mostly a law and order issue from what I have observed.

We have our history of extremist violence. But it is sporadic and mostly regional. I am from Muslim majority city in India and in my first 10 years of growing up , we would have curfew in our city almost every year. It was congress and Islamic parties who would do communal violence. After our regional parties came to power not a single curfew was imposed. All the roudy sheeters were locked up. It is mostly a law and order issue from what I have observed.

Yeahhhhhh that's not true,, you elected Hindu extremists into power and the trickle down poisoning of Indian society is complete

Indians hate each other

Last edited:
To kar do bhai.

Ek baar kar hi do. Tumhare same comment baar baar padhne se yeh accha hoga.

We are,, and it's working 😄

Years ago we used to have a problem with Indian Muslims, telling us India was for all

Guess what they are very quiet now and more then ever supporting us on our narrative

Back
Top Bottom