What's new

Modi ignores mosques in India but visit one in UAE , local groups confused

Because mosques (or 'dhancha' as called by hindutwavadi terrorists) in Bharat are not owned or run by rich Sheikhs. He would do anything to please UAE sheikhs, visiting the mosque was nothing.
dhancha simply means Structure .. nothing to do with any mosque.

No other leader in the world has to visit the place of worship to appease minorities in the country ,it happens only in India.

'Minority Appeasement' is such a big problem, what about majority appeasement? That's what modi is doing. (Except majority doesn't want to be appeased, it's quite fine with how things are )

'Minority Appeasement' is such a big problem, what about majority appeasement? That's what modi is doing. (Except majority doesn't want to be appeased, it's quite fine with how things are )
Yes majority appeasement i agree but only difference is you divided on religious line and i with people for development(majority) and people for non development(minority).

Bro , tell me what has the Cong, other parties which talk about working for minorities have done in 68 years .how has the situation of minorities improved in all these years

because of congress you have a trillion dollar plus economy. BJP was such a loser that it couildn't even win elections.

because of congress you have a trillion dollar plus economy. BJP was such a loser that it couildn't even win elections.
Bro we can be 100 trillion economy,what has it done to improve the lifes of minorities in India.
Heck if nothing works then scaring the voters,last election was fully fought on this,if he is elected minorities will be in danger.
What the govt has to do is provide good roads ,electricity ,good schools good education and people will find their way to improve their lifes like for example the it boom,govt policy did not generate programers and developers.
and no govt could do that in 68 years,when asked they will say it takes time,i am specially against cong becauseit had been in power the most.t

Any more trolling / insulting / abusive posts, any member involved will be thrown out. Warning to some already given.

But your think tank's slandering about Indian toilets is still visible on previous page itself. Plz check that out.

Last edited:
I dont have a problem with that either, neither should indians after all 75 billion can buy indians more toilets than modi would have been able to dish out....wasnt that one of his own campaign promises :laugh:

Again it seems you are too concerned about toilet :lol: .

Stay on topic TTA

Because of Manmohan Singh , PV Rao and AB Vajpayee we have trillion $ economy.
Others Congis were just parasites.
Now BJP have absolute majority in LS.A good journey from two seats in 1984 to 282 in 2014 seats, within 3 decades.
Singh and Rao formulated policies with a professional approach and Vajpayee implemented that professionally.

Modis' politics is religion only

And what about Cong votebank politics ?

original_mg257-Shastra-Pujas.jpg

narendramodiweapon_afp.jpg
And what is the purpose of post?
@Bang Galore has already provide the link which you can go through!

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom