What's new

India Ties up With UAE to Settle Trade in Rupees

This sounds a lot like a castrated eunuch threatening to r*pe the rich , powerful lady he works for :cheesy:
F1dTx-nagAA7HZ-.jpeg

Bit by bit hindutva will help us poison India

There is no boycott,, not yet anyway
But constant Hindu involvement in anything related to Muslims has awaken many Muslims

Take a look at the anti Hindu posts increasing on social media,,
Pakistani still take the lead but now Muslims from across the world are coming on board

The aim will be to utilise hindutva extremism and crimes inside India as a tool to create hatred towards Hindus Internationally

So Hindus attack Muslim for eating beef

The news gets spread across a network of Muslims around the world to enlighten millions of Muslims, and they target Hindus

This about money my angry little fren. Not your feelings.

This about money my angry little fren. Not your feelings.

Look at the date of my posts on this thread and think about what has happened in India since???

F2b1ZP6aUAIJW8O.jpeg

F1appKqX0AA0s4T.jpeg

As well as hindutva mobs and riots

Iike I said earlier in the thread, hindutva will spread the poison and do the work for us all we have to do is be ready and waiting AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE

Indian Muslims themselves hate hindus as much as we do now

Some stellar work has been done with the Sikhs

Due to hindutva attacking Christians and the social media poison against the "Rice bags" the Indian christians are seeing the light

I am telling you, some great work is being done outside India, and I reckon we can do it, we just need a continuation of the hindutva poison and we can start getting some serious reactions for the hindus

Look at the date of my posts on this thread and think about what has happened in India since???

View attachment 945885

View attachment 945886

Iike I said earlier in the thread, hindutva will spread the poison and do the work for us all we have to do is be ready and waiting AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE

Due to hindutva attacking Christians and the social media poison against the "Rice bags" the Indian christians are seeing the light

I am telling you, some great work is being done outside India, and I reckon we can do it, we just need a continuation of the hindutva poison and we can start getting some serious reactions for the hindus

Hope truly does spring eternal. Warms my heart.

:)

View attachment 945885

View attachment 945886

Watch your country first you need a stable elected govt free from terrorism and an economy which can provide groceries .

Who are the people "we" here? Just curious to understand which segment of the Pakistan population you represent.

You've always been a level headed individual, so I'm not necessarily against you

But I will say the say things to you

Look at my posts in this thread, look at the dates,, then looks at what's happened in India since

Hindutva just does the work for us

A hindutva extremist police officers guns down Indian Muslims on a train

BJP tries the same hindutva shit in Manipur and kicks off a conflict, hindutva extremists gang rape women, attack churches, and you have some horrendous visuals

A hindutva extremist mob ON PURPOSE
Instigated by hindutva extremists.leaders, goes on a hostile march specifically into a Muslim area
Indian Muslims not inclined to sit quietly and listen to hindutva slogans and abuse outside their homes and mosques fight back and death and riots ensue
The hindutva state then punishes Indian Muslims for defending themselves and destroys their homes

In the meantime Indian social media is awash with horrendous toxic hate

As a Pakistani patriot it's a duty to defend the country in whichever way we can and we have a enemy that is giving us ammunition against it

Partition was ALWAYS right
The two nation theory was always right

And Indian Muslims need partition, so they can freely express their faith and culture and history without attack and persecution

India is the MOST populous country in the world

Pakistan is the 5th most populous country in the world

By virtue of population alone these two states will be some.of the biggest economies in the next 50 to 100 years, Pakistan needs more change and work but it's will emerge

It's in our interest and the interest of all south Asia to curtail.and hold back India and hindutva poison and extremism will set up India for us so we can knock it down

Both inside India, amongst it's sikh and Muslim diaspora and internationally the simple plan of spreading the information to all platforms and as many people as possible IS creating the necessary backlash we need against India and hindus in particular

Like I have always said, hindutva is our biggest weapon inside and against india

You've always been a level headed individual, so I'm not necessarily against you

But I will say the say things to you

Look at my posts in this thread, look at the dates,, then looks at what's happened in India since

Hindutva just does the work for us

A hindutva extremist police officers guns down Indian Muslims on a train

BJP tries the same hindutva shit in Manipur and kicks off a conflict, hindutva extremists gang rape women, attack churches, and you have some horrendous visuals

A hindutva extremist mob ON PURPOSE
Instigated by hindutva extremists.leaders, goes on a hostile march specifically into a Muslim area
Indian Muslims not inclined to sit quietly and listen to hindutva slogans and abuse outside their homes and mosques fight back and death and riots ensue
The hindutva state then punishes Indian Muslims for defending themselves and destroys their homes

In the meantime Indian social media is awash with horrendous toxic hate

As a Pakistani patriot it's a duty to defend the country in whichever way we can and we have a enemy that is giving us ammunition against it

Partition was ALWAYS right
The two nation theory was always right

And Indian Muslims need partition, so they can freely express their faith and culture and history without attack and persecution

India is the MOST populous country in the world

Pakistan is the 5th most populous country in the world

By virtue of population alone these two states will be some.of the biggest economies in the next 50 to 100 years, Pakistan needs more change and work but it's will emerge

It's in our interest and the interest of all south Asia to curtail.and hold back India and hindutva poison and extremism will set up India for us so we can knock it down

Both inside India, amongst it's sikh and Muslim diaspora and internationally the simple plan of spreading the information to all platforms and as many people as possible IS creating the necessary backlash we need against India and hindus in particular

Like I have always said, hindutva is our biggest weapon inside and against india

Thank you for sharing your views in such nice way.Again, the intent of my question is not to view as an irrational poster but to understand why do you have a so much of hate for all Hindus.I feel you have valid reasons to react for all of your perceived for nasty events that are unfolding in my country. It is pefectly fine for me if you are against the actions that are committed in a wrong way but it is not rational to have a blanket hate for all Hindu people.

More than Pakistan, i am quite assured that our democratic system will eventually come into play whenever people realize the impact of wrongdoing by any Govt in Delhi..

Thank you for sharing your views in such nice way.Again, the intent of my question is not to view as an irrational poster but to understand why do you have a so much of hate for all Hindus.I feel you have valid reasons to react for all of your perceived for nasty events that are unfolding in my country. It is pefectly fine for me if you are against the actions that are committed in a wrong way but it is not rational to have a blanket hate for all Hindu people.

More than Pakistan, i am quite assured that our democratic system will eventually come into play whenever people realize the impact of wrongdoing by any Govt in Delhi..
That hate spills over because of education or lack of. I have seen enough posts of that nature to come to this conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom