What's new

Putin will not attend G20 in India but set to visit China for Belt and Road forum

Azerbaijan has 3-4 edge in population with huge oil reserves and powerful patron in Turkey. Armenia lacks access to the ocean. Baring support from external patron like Russia or Iran they are another Afghanistan

Azerbaijan is a landlocked country, the last time I checked. Indians "technology" is mostly unreliable and useless. The Armenians learned that the hard way.

The Russians learned that the easy way by not buying any of it.

Azerbaijan is a landlocked country, the last time I checked. Indians "technology" is mostly unreliable and useless. The Armenians learned that the hard way.

The Russians learned that the easy way by not buying any of it.

Azerbaijan is land-locked. But they have a conduit through Georgia to export oil and an eager patron in Turkey.
There is nothing India supplied Armenia that could counter weapons Azerbaijan has been acquiring.

Azerbaijan is land-locked. But they have a conduit through Georgia to export oil and an eager patron in Turkey.
There is nothing India supplied Armenia that could counter weapons Azerbaijan has been acquiring.

Or anyone else for that matter. Your "technology" is tosh. Even a Pakistani guy made a good point about your IT industry. Nobody uses it but you.

Indians make $200 billion in IT services. That is the difference between making 23 trips to the IMF and not going to the IMF since 1990

Because you got more much more aid, so not going to the IMF=no aid in your frustrated pajeet/binglo mind.:partay:

Last edited:
you must have said going to the IMF was fun

No I wrote. And what I wrote is you got way more aid than us. Even your Bangladesh got way more aid than Pakistan.
You must think getting loans from other than the IMF is not aid. You must be desperate & emotional.

No I wrote. And what I wrote is you got way more aid than us. Even your Bangladesh got way more aid than Pakistan.
You must think getting loans from other than the IMF is not aid. You must be desperate & emotional.

Aid is defined as foreign state to foreign state transfer of money
India and Bangladesh have gotten less aid than Pakistan on a per captia basis

Aid != investment by private entities
Aid != charitable work by foreign citizens or foreign entities
Aid != loans of any sort
If Micron Technology opens a factory in India or if Google donates dollars to Indian universities for research it does count as foreign aid.

All loans from foreign entities (IMF or not) show up as foreign debt
India - $620.7 billion
Pakistan - $124.3 billion
Bangladesh - $96.2 billion

FOREX (amount of hard currency country has to pay foreign entities)
India - $586 billion
Pakistan - $6 billion
Bangladesh - $20.9 billion

We offered to do that. But he is more interested in setting up concentration camps. So he ain’t coming here.

I wish all the best to both the countries in their quest to improve neighborly relations.
Maybe Russia doesn't want to be part of the cow wee drinking and rapist club ?

Aid is defined as foreign state to foreign state transfer of money
India and Bangladesh have gotten less aid than Pakistan on a per captia basis

Aid != investment by private entities
Aid != charitable work by foreign citizens or foreign entities
Aid != loans of any sort
If Micron Technology opens a factory in India or if Google donates dollars to Indian universities for research it does count as foreign aid.

All loans from foreign entities (IMF or not) show up as foreign debt
India - $620.7 billion
Pakistan - $124.3 billion
Bangladesh - $96.2 billion

FOREX (amount of hard currency country has to pay foreign entities)
India - $586 billion
Pakistan - $6 billion
Bangladesh - $20.9 billion

No wonder you have way more poverty than us. You also waste aid money on unnecessary things. Get your migrants out of my country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom