What's new

Exclusive: China's Xi likely to skip G20 summit in India

What are you doing in a western country (evil U.S closest western ally by the way) ? Why not go back to China and contribute to your home country's growth? Staying and enjoying your life in Canada while contributing to the growth of a western country and close US ally wont help China . So vote with your feet.
I always wonder about people who live in the West yet talk against Western interests all the time while praising and wishing better for their other home countries, yet they wont go back to their country to live there or contribute to its growth by living and working there. They prefer to remain their comfort zone in the West and keep enjoying their lives there while claiming patriotism online and on mostly western platforms funny enough. LMAO. 🤣🤣
Why don't you shut up your foul British bullshit mouth, whatever I say is none of your business, you scum British don't own the world, so shut up your fk mouth, why don't you go live in another planet.

Why don't you shut up your foul British bullshit mouth, whatever I say is none of your business, you scum British don't own the world, so shut up your fk mouth, why don't you go live in another planet.
Ahahahha ......seems i hit a nerve yeah? Whats a Chinese doing in the Evil West.? You live off the West while claiming how good and nice China is. Don't you think everybody here can see how hypocritical that sounds? Lool Nobody here is blind dude.
I still respect members like @beijimore, since at least they live and work in china and are contributing to China's rise by being productive citizens there. So they can claim whatever they like against the West anywhere online and praise China.
But others like you who prefer to live in the West with no intention of going back to China and yet keep claiming how bad the West is and how the West will witness a decline/downfall everyday , that's just laughable . Dont you think? Lol
Anyway, enjoy your life in the West, the bet you can do for China is cheer for them online while contributing to the West's prosperity and productivity. 😀 we can't complain🤣🤣

Ahahahha ......seems i hit a nerve yeah? Whats a Chinese doing in the Evil West.? You live off the West while claiming how good and nice China is. Don't you think everybody here can see how hypocritical that sounds? Lool Nobody here is blind dude.
I still respect members like @beijimore, since at least they live and work in china and are contributing to China's rise by being productive citizens there. So they can claim whatever they like against the West anywhere online and praise China.
But others like you who prefer to live in the West with no intention of going back to China and yet keep claiming how bad the West is and how the West will witness a decline/downfall everyday , that's just laughable . Dont you think? Lol
Anyway, enjoy your life in the West, the bet you can do for China is cheer for them online while contributing to the West's prosperity and productivity. 😀 we can't complain🤣🤣
Many chinese spies go to west for stealing and spying .communists have long history of these things .

Xi Jinping should go abroad less in the future, and he should not go to unfriendly and unstable countries.

Can there be a universal rule to ban lungis from posting in a thread of international importance? They should keep excelling in their national sport of fence jumping and national activity of chaddi stitching only. How bizarre are these lot?

Countdown begins for annexation of NE India and crushing India's chicken neck. FFS!

Just shut up your foul mouth. Are you that stupid and blind to say I am going out all the way to praise China all the time. I just say what are the facts and that hurts hypocrites like you that bragging about freedom of speech all the time.

Just shut up your foul mouth. Are you that stupid and blind to say I am going out all the way to praise China all the time. I just say what are the facts and that hurts hypocrites like you that bragging about freedom of speech all the time.
Very good .

Lol, China doesn't give a dam shit about any investments in the fools paradise, China wants to have nothing to do with the snake the better. And Chinese debt traps of Pakistan and Africa only exist in you Indian fools' minds, we know pretty well what you sleazy Indians are up to regarding relations between China and others, keep being sour grapes.
I have a genuine question, the road projects under cpec is an strategic alternate route for China, then why is Pakistan paying for the whole project,why is China not sharing the cost.

I have a genuine question, the road projects under cpec is an strategic alternate route for China, then why is Pakistan paying for the whole project,why is China not sharing the cost.
Chinese have habit of riding on piggybacks .

Dont talk nonsense.

china is sucking blood of poor nations by building unnecessary big projects , exploitation .
We know what you sleazy Indians are up to all the time pitting the relations between China and other BRI countries, pure sour grape. Yeah, these countries need Indian cow dungs.

Last edited:
It's the right decision for XI to boycott India G20 summit, one Indian official has made a threat to Xi that if China is not going to solve and back down from the border disputes, India will receive and treat Xi differently from the international norm at the G20 summit in India. These slum dogs really think they can do whatever suits them best disregarding norms in any international meetings holding in their country.

Back
Top Bottom