What's new

MISS CHINA IS MISS WORLD HELD IN CHINA, SAYS IT IS FOR THE OLYMPICS

aryan2007

BANNED
Reaction score
Propaganda I say!!!

Twenty-three-year-old Zhang Zilin was crowned the winner in Sanya, China, beating out Miss Angola who came came second and Miss Mexico who was third at the annual beauty pageant.

"There are 1.3 billion people behind me," Miss China said during the 40-second interview stage of the contest, referring to her country's population.

"If I win I want to become a link between the Olympic Games (in Beijing next year) and the Miss World Organisation."

"I want to use the power and beauty of Miss World to support those in need," she said, speaking throughout in hesitant English, adding a few words in Chinese.

Zhang Zilin, from Beijing, is the first Chinese winner and the 57th Miss World.

The Miss World pageant reaches an estimated two billion viewers around the globe via television broadcasts.

Miss China crowned Miss World - 02 Dec 2007 - NZ Herald: Entertainment News, Reviews and Gossip from New Zealand and around the World

Miss Angola was stunning should have won in stead of Miss China

Miss China's winning was rigged... I have seen mo' Chinese beauties... she was ugly by Chinese beauty standards.. Commies at it again..Olympics... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Runner up Miss Mexico was ugly by Latin Standards too

PS:Valene Maharaj, Girl of Indian Origin was a Finalist..

Miss Angola was stunning should have won in stead of Miss China

Miss China's winning was rigged... I have seen mo' Chinese beauties... she was ugly by Chinese beauty standards.. Commies at it again..Olympics... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Runner up Miss Mexico was ugly by Latin Standards too

PS:Valene Maharaj, Girl of Indian Origin was a Finalist..

What is wrong with you?

This is just a beauty contest yet you bring in the Chinese communists?

Talk about disillusions.

This is the first time Miss China has won the contest and it is rigged?

Tell me, are all Indians like this or it is just you or is it because she is Chinese.

What is wrong with you?

My mum says I am lazy.. that's about it...

This is just a beauty contest yet you bring in the Chinese communists?

Of course you are Sinosphere from Iran defence.. If I am not wrong...

Talk about disillusions.

This is the first time Miss China has won the contest and it is rigged?

I mean could it be more rigged... :hitwall:
It is happening in CHina, a Chinese won, and she is know the ambassador for Beijing Olympics..

Tell me, are all Indians like this or it is just you or is it because she is Chinese.

I don't like Commies irresp of ethnicities.. you should know:smokin:

I am convinced it is Sena Lee/Sinosphere/Blackstone are the same.. please mods check IP of Blackstone and Sena Lee..

Blackstone's first post...
11-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Chinese Economy Watch

Posted By Black Stone
Re: Chinese Economy Watch

We should really try to close the trade deficit with China

Sena Lee's last post

11-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Forum: Science & Military Technology

China to launch lunar orbiter next week

Posted By Sena Lee
Re: China to launch lunar orbiter next week

Nice picture. :)

and my fight against Commies continues...

My mum says I am lazy.. that's about it...

lol, maybe you are lazy, but only you would know that.

Of course you are Sinosphere from Iran defence.. If I am not wrong...

Is that out of the blue or more disillusions?

I mean could it be more rigged... :hitwall:
It is happening in CHina, a Chinese won, and she is know the ambassador for Beijing Olympics..

When India wins at cricket at home, is that rigged? lol.

I don't like Commies irresp of ethnicities.. you should know:smokin:

This is the only sane comment you have written.

lol, maybe you are lazy, but only you would know that.

and you asked me hence the answer hence this discussion..

Is that out of the blue or more disillusions?

disillusions from/of what???

When India wins at cricket at home, is that rigged? lol.

Till some years back yes.. BTW it is a commie country anything is possible.. it is most definetly rigged.. we will have more info in a few days.. Sino..

This is the only sane comment you have written.

do you hate the commies or not??
I am betting you will say no..

disillusions from/of what???

You are thinking that I am a specific person based on the threads I have posted. If that is not dissillusion, what is it?

Till some years back yes.. BTW it is a commie country anything is possible.. it is most definetly rigged.. we will have more info in a few days.. Sino..

You still think I am this sino guy, more dissillusions I guess.

do you hate the commies or not??
I am betting you will say no..

I'm sure when I said in my last post that what you have written is a sane post kinda answers your question.

You are thinking that I am a specific person based on the threads I have posted. If that is not dissillusion, what is it?

It is a hunch.. many times i have been proved right..

You still think I am this sino guy, more dissillusions I guess.

Sino girl.. i think.. :rofl:
which part of US are you from??

I'm sure when I said in my last post that what you have written is a sane post kinda answers your question.

kinda is not absolutely.. but what the hell if you are or are not.. carry on..

It is a hunch.. many times i have been proved right..

I have been reading your other thread about Pakistani poll being rigged, tell me what else you think is being rigged.

Sino girl.. i think.. :rofl:
which part of US are you from??

Well, I already said I have no idea who you are refering me to, so I presume this sino is a guy, lol.

Are you trying to hunt me down? :rofl:

kinda is not absolutely.. but what the hell if you are or are not.. carry on..

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, as for me, I support you on the commies point.

I have been reading your other thread about Pakistani poll being rigged, tell me what else you think is being rigged.

I was quoting the newspaper and in the last line of the first post read my question.. :argh:

Well, I already said I have no idea who you are refering me to, so I presume this sino is a guy, lol.
Are you trying to hunt me down? :rofl:
Initially I thought of but as i said I am too lazy.. I had my hunch long back though...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, as for me, I support you on the commies point.

Cool. :smokin:the commies made an intrusion into Indian territory check out the Indian subforum//

It is amusing to see any Indian complaining of a miss world contest being fixed. I remember a few years ago where the contest was sponsored by a Indian company and funnily enough, Miss India won those contest.......
Case of the kettle calling the pot black I think.

i have no idea what you guys are talking about. i thought that she was quite lovely.

Back
Top Bottom