What's new

Where in the world is the Chinese FM Qin Gang, now missing for a MONTH !

Honestly I don't understand why some care abt this sort of things so much.

Where ever is he, it would be handled like all other issue in gov't, what is the big deal? Life goes on no matter whatever happen.

It seem some need to have their happiness build on the suffering of others.

In order to prove that their system are better, there is need to project an image by criticizing China whenever possible and present themselves to be perfect and impeccable.

But remember, an image is just an image, there is something dangerous in putting yourself in that kind of trap.

Last edited:
How much time does it take to recover after removal of one kidney?

I guess he will be seen in public after that much time.

How much time does it take to recover after removal of one kidney?

I guess he will be seen in public after that much time.
Ha, how much it takes in India?

The Dark Side of India's Illegal Kidney Trade​

He hasn't been seen in public for a month now. When asked, the official CCP spokesperson said "I have no information that I can share".
One of the last meetings he had was with US secretary Blinken. I think he had met with the Russians as well. Wonder if he tread on Xi's foot the wrong way.

Or may be he has fled China and acquired refugee status elsewhere?

CCP should explain immediately

Who are you?

Lol, "sensible" in Indians mind is very unique

Why Indians care so much about a Chinese official while their North East is burning and women are being paraded naked?
because CCP is like a whodunnit and we are always curious who the latest people killer is

Don't flatter yourself now.
why, you don't think you posted one sensibly at last ?

Honestly I don't understand why some care abt this sort of things so much.

Where ever is he, it would be handled like all other issue in gov't, what is the big deal? Life goes on no matter whatever happen.

It seem some need to have their happiness build on the suffering of others.

In order to prove that their system are better, there is need to project an image by criticizing China whenever possible and present themselves to be perfect and impeccable.

But remember, an image is just an image, there is something dangerous in putting yourself in that kind of trap.

When a high ranking official of a country disappears without an explanation it is a public issue

In this case the official is the foreign minister of China. I would assume foreign countries like to talk to the foreign minister of China. How hard is it for you to understand ?
For example if he was facing health problems the Chinese government could have stated he has health issues and he is taking a leave of absence. In the absence of communication people tend to speculate

Even if he is under some kind of corruption investigation, it has nothing to do with Indians and Americans, China doesn't have to get consent from India or US to appoint or remove a Chinese government official, and it's not uncommon very senior officialS being removed or demoted due to corruption and indiscipline charges. China doesn't owe foreign countries to explain how it chooses or removes its own officials.

not liked. your 1st one that approached some sense. It is quite an accomplishment for you. be proud
Sensible or not, it's not for you Indian to judge, you people are spewing BS all the time on the forum for sure.

You came to my court voluntarily, did you forget? Now you got judged.
Lol, PDF is not your Indian delusional la la court. Everyone is free to express his opinion, you have no right to judge on other's opinion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom