What's new

Where in the world is the Chinese FM Qin Gang, now missing for a MONTH !

In this case the official is the foreign minister of China. I would assume foreign countries like to talk to the foreign minister of China. How hard is it for you to understand ?
Well, did you see Chinese media asking question to US gov't regarding US missing governor including dirt recently digged up by speculation, or any other country doing that?

Actually China did address this issue about Qin two weeks ago,

Reporter asking question on rumor of extra marital affair? Why would China entertain such antics?

These are things that were obviously done for propanganda purposes, they are trolling, with the expected China response to be used for further propanganda.

China has far better things to do, the caravan will move on, you guys can keep having your fun.

Well, did you see Chinese media asking question to US gov't regarding US missing governor including dirt recently digged up by speculation, or any other country doing that?

The American media asks the questions. You are free to pile on. I doubt there is anything interesting about Gavin Newsome. The guy has banged females in the past.

He hasn't been seen in public for a month now. When asked, the official CCP spokesperson said "I have no information that I can share".
One of the last meetings he had was with US secretary Blinken. I think he had met with the Russians as well. Wonder if he tread on Xi's foot the wrong way.

Or may be he has fled China and acquired refugee status elsewhere?

CCP should explain immediately
It looks he has defected to US .

https://www.todayonline.com/world/c...r-qin-gang-removed-office-state-media-2218616

BEIJING — China's foreign minister Qin Gang was removed from office on Tuesday (July 25), state media reported, after not being seen in the public eye for a month.

"China's top legislature voted to appoint Wang Yi as foreign minister... as it convened a session on Tuesday," state media outlet Xinhua said.

"Qin Gang was removed from the post of foreign minister."

The report did not give a reason for Mr Qin's removal but said President Xi Jinping signed a presidential order to enact the decision.

Mr Qin had been seen as a confidant of Mr Xi and many analysts attributed his recent fast rise through the diplomatic ranks to their relationship.

China has remained tight-lipped for weeks about the fate of Mr Qin, who has not been seen in public since June 25 when he met Russia's deputy foreign minister Andrey Rudenko in Beijing.
His absence sparked a storm of speculation that he had been removed from office or was subject to an official investigation.

Mr Qin's duties had lately been taken on by China's top diplomat Mr Wang, who leads the ruling Communist Party's foreign policy and outranks Mr Qin in the government hierarchy.

Mr Qin had replaced Mr Wang as foreign minister in December last year. AFP

Had it not been for all the noice the world media made, this FM guy would have been farming in the Chinese forced labour camp like rest of the Uyghurs.

Thanks to the media, he is not in the camp yet. Probably under watch though.

Back
Top Bottom