What's new

Pakistan gets its first-ever Miss Universe contestant

Does Pakistan actually sanction this? I mean how can she represent the country, when the country doesn't want to be represented here?

Or do we have a official organization for these skanks?
usually every country has an affiliate private organization

Why not her when we have bigger "skanks" (actually much worse than that) in Pakistani army, AKA the generals. Compared to them, she is an angel, and a much more attractive one too.

Yes, yes army army, dollar war, Long live the revolution etc etc

But has anyone given these bitches any government sanction to partake in the Miss whore, I mean miss universe contest

Further more the contest is being held in Indian occupied Kashmir, so I don't think it's government sanctioned so they skanks are randomly trying to represent Pakistan in a occupied territory

The lady is Hindu and covers her face.
yea, the ghunghat came into practice in northern part of india about a 1000 years ago ... no need to do that now.. but its now a transparent cloth so anyways has no meaning unless its used to protest face from the elements (dust of the desert)

She seems very down to earth too, which is rare in these types of models.

Also her tanned complexion. Glad they picked her instead of the سفيد make up laced Pakistani girls that are obsessed with being white.

Her IG Is below.

View attachment 954074
This goes against Pakistani values and culture and deeply hurts the sentiments of the people. They do not want to be represented in such an objectifying and dehumanising way.

Last edited:
Sweet jesus look at her

Send her number pakistan bros i want to discuss geopolitics with her

We do all sorts of things here in Pak which is unimaginable in Islam and far more worse than a Christian Pakistani woman going to miss universe contest abroad. Our leaders beg the entire world and Gens keep selling this nation to who ever is willing to pay them in dollar but we only get embarrassed when a Christian lady is going for miss universe. This is the level of our self respect.

Last edited:
@hussain0216

Hussain bro,

Does Pakistan actually sanction this? I mean how can she represent the country, when the country doesn't want to be represented here?

You are right- Pak doesnt sanction this. I understand the intelligence bureau, the foreign office and the PM have already taken coginisance of this. Some action can be expected shortly.

Regards

I know her

This Chandigarh thing is cr@p

Yes, may be.

Actually I copy pasted article from Indian source.
There was no latest news about her at that time when i shared details of article.

Yes, yes army army, dollar war, Long live the revolution etc etc

But has anyone given these bitches any government sanction to partake in the Miss whore, I mean miss universe contest

Further more the contest is being held in Indian occupied Kashmir, so I don't think it's government sanctioned so they skanks are randomly trying to represent Pakistan in a occupied territory
Who cares about government when the government doesn't care about the people? When you ruin the country, and destroy the dreams of people, they will do anything to survive.

When Napak fauj doesn't have any issues with India occupying it, why would she? If they did, why haven't they tried to liberate it?

Our army chief is more handsome, next time he will participate
He is already "miss" America, he gets BDSM from his American daddy overlords.

She is gorgeous of course. But is it compatible with Pakistani values?

Regards
Values of corruption? Yes, when we accept all other vice, the bigger ones damaging our country, why not this? Might as well enjoy as the shop goes down.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom