What's new

Mufti Taqi Usmani warned against participation of Pakistani females in Miss Universe contest

Here is one Islamic value found in hadith

Raping Prisoners of War

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:459

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah her pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hanain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace te upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).

Sahih Muslim 8:3432

Here is the specimen guys

Atheist chutya using 100% of his brain cells

Yeh molvi poray Pakistani females ka Chacha laga hoa hai? Apne firqy tak reh babey, bara Arch Saint of Pakistan bane ki koshish kr rha hai

So the sect that you follow allows beauty paegents?

Okay

Okay
F6VBYFDXkAAyRc3.jpeg

Don't come and teach ethics to us.

You have no argument in return

Either disown Bukhari and Muslim or accept the fact that Muhammad allowed his companions to rape the girls enslaved in war, even if their husbands were alive.

Disown??

All these objections by have been answered dozens of times

Why don't you do a little Google search instead of using this thread to spread your atheist filth

Don't come and teach ethics to us.

I am no teaching anyone anything

It is just you an atheist clown who is going desperate to send women from his family in beauty pageants

بھونک وہابڑ بھونک
تو کسی مولوی کا منہ میں لے کر مدرسے چلا جا
بھونک اور بھونک قادیانی خنزیر

Okay
It’s the hypocrisy of these mullahs, they make a big issue out of a couple of models, yet totally ignore paedo practices of their peer mullahs.. Never have we heard a mullah condemning paedo practices which are unusually widespread in a supposedly Islamic republic.

Lol

So my brain is rotten cause l criticized your 7th century death cult ? Try again Muzzie

Well, you're not exactly a critique champion, are you, tinfoil? All I see is a clueless Islamophobe spewing venom and posting hate-filled comments online, and it's painting a pretty clear picture of your inner rot...

Well, you're not exactly a critique champion, are you, tinfoil? All I see is a clueless Islamophobe spewing venom and posting hate-filled comments online, and it's painting a pretty clear picture of your inner rot...
Instead of talking sh*t , respond to this

Here is one Islamic value found in hadith

Raping Prisoners of War

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:459

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah her pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hanain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace te upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).

Sahih Muslim 8:3432

@M. Sarmad

After knowing the reality of Muhammad and Islam, l can't help but hate it. Just as you hate cancer.

Do you know your perfect role model (Muhammad) robbed caravans right after he gathered a militia in Medina ? All these raids were offensive in nature.

The early Muslim–Meccan conflict refer to a series of raids in which the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his companions participated. The raids were generally offensive[1] and carried out to gather intelligence or seize the trade goods of caravans financed by the Quraysh. His followers were also impoverished.[2] The raids were intended to harm the economy and in turn the offensive capabilities of Mecca by Muhammad. He also broke an Arab tradition of not attacking one's own kinsmen by raiding caravans

This Wikipedia article takes its source from Kitab al Maghazi, Mubarakpuri's The Sealed Nectar, Seerah Ibn Hisham etc

Muhammad also slept with a 9 year old girl, a child. YES, don't come here and tell me she was a fully grown woman at the age of 9, no doctor or biologist would support your dumb statement. Your Prophet was a pedophile
. At that time I was nine years old. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3894; Muslim, 1422)

1. This report from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) is in the soundest of books after the Book of Allah, may He be exalted, namely the two Sahihs of al-Bukhari and Muslim.
  2. It was narrated from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) via a number of isnads (chains of narration), not by one isnad only, as some ignorant people claim.
  • The most well-known chain of narration is that of Hisham ibn ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from his father ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her). This is one of the soundest narrations, as ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr is one of the most well acquainted of people with ‘Aishah, because she was his maternal aunt.
  • It was also narrated via another chain, by az-Zuhri from ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from ‘Aishah. Narrated by Muslim, 1422.
  • It was also narrated via another chain by al-A‘mash, from Ibrahim, from al-Aswad, from ‘Aishah, who said: “The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married ‘Aishah when she was six years old and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine years old, and he died when she was eighteen years old. Narrated by Muslim, 1422.
  • It was also narrated via another chain, from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr, from Yahya ibn ‘Abd ar-Rahman ibn Hatib, from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her). Narrated by Abu Dawud, 4937.

Last edited:
@M. Sarmad

After knowing the reality of Muhammad and Islam, l can't help but hate it. Just as you hate cancer.

Do you know your perfect role model (Muhammad) robbed caravans right after he gathered a militia in Medina ? All these raids were offensive in nature.

The early Muslim–Meccan conflict refer to a series of raids in which the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his companions participated. The raids were generally offensive[1] and carried out to gather intelligence or seize the trade goods of caravans financed by the Quraysh. His followers were also impoverished.[2] The raids were intended to harm the economy and in turn the offensive capabilities of Mecca by Muhammad. He also broke an Arab tradition of not attacking one's own kinsmen by raiding caravans

This Wikipedia article takes its source from Kitab al Maghazi, Mubarakpuri's The Sealed Nectar, Seerah Ibn Hisham etc

Muhammad also slept with a 9 year old girl, a child. YES, don't come here and tell me she was a fully grown woman at the age of 9, no doctor or biologist would support your dumb statement. Your Prophet was a pedophile
. At that time I was nine years old. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3894; Muslim, 1422)

1. This report from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) is in the soundest of books after the Book of Allah, may He be exalted, namely the two Sahihs of al-Bukhari and Muslim.
  2. It was narrated from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) via a number of isnads (chains of narration), not by one isnad only, as some ignorant people claim.
  • The most well-known chain of narration is that of Hisham ibn ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from his father ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her). This is one of the soundest narrations, as ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr is one of the most well acquainted of people with ‘Aishah, because she was his maternal aunt.
  • It was also narrated via another chain, by az-Zuhri from ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from ‘Aishah. Narrated by Muslim, 1422.
  • It was also narrated via another chain by al-A‘mash, from Ibrahim, from al-Aswad, from ‘Aishah, who said: “The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married ‘Aishah when she was six years old and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine years old, and he died when she was eighteen years old. Narrated by Muslim, 1422.
  • It was also narrated via another chain, from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr, from Yahya ibn ‘Abd ar-Rahman ibn Hatib, from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her). Narrated by Abu Dawud, 4937.

Dude hadees isn't a credible source to begin with so don't take the ummayad and abbasi fabrications about the Messenger as truth . It's like adoption of Talmud over Torah by the rabbis -------.

This 9 year old marriage thing and plenty of other issues were deliberately concocted to serve the perverted nature of royalty which succeeded the early 5 caliphs .

As for initiating military campaigns against the trade caravans of pagans of makah, it was completely justified as they expelled the Messenger and his followers from Makkah, taken over their wealth and properties and was also found plotting to invade Madinah .

Back
Top Bottom