What's new

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea

So China should not have a problem if nations in the region buy such a useless system, right? :D
He is pissed becuase Taiwan bought 18 system, Japan have around 99 M270 MLRS, it's going to use to turn on them Chinese.

I serious hope he follows up with this 6 out of 6 miss and sign up to fight for China, that I want to see.

Honestly, you know this is not an exercise you just shoot some missile, you know this is a joint operation, and you know it's diferrent to target Naval and Land target, and you know HIMARS is not designed to strike naval target. And if you still think that, well, that's not very bright'
lol, I know they shot 6 rockets and all missed the easy target, under the watchful eye of the philippines president, what a scene to make, lol..

Fuo6H6-agAEkdgh

lol, I know they shot 6 rockets and all missed the easy target, under the watchful eye of the philippines president, what a scene to make, lol..

Fuo6H6-agAEkdgh
Well, YOU WILL KNOW if this is overhyped when you invade Taiwan. They just bought 12 set of HIMARS

Dude, you should put your money where your mouth is and enlist in PLA and fight if you really do think this is overhyped. Please do go, I will even send you the form LOL

Well, YOU WILL KNOW if this is overhyped when you invade Taiwan. They just bought 12 set of HIMARS
It doesn't matter if PRC invades ROC or not, it's just this "amazing" all 6 misses scene impressed everyone.

He is pissed becuase Taiwan bought 18 system, Japan have around 99 M270 MLRS, it's going to use to turn on them Chinese.

I serious hope he follows up with this 6 out of 6 miss and sign up to fight for China, that I want to see.

Exactly, but why correct his misconceptions? Let them think it is garbage, and see them find out the reality of it the hard way. :D

It doesn't matter if PRC invades ROC or not, is just this "amazing" all 6 misses scene impressed everyone.
So, when do we expect you to sign up for PLA to prove HIMARS is just overhype like you do here?

Please hurry up, or are you too chicken shit to put your money on your mouth, instead of putting up your rear end?/

LOL

Exactly, but why correct his misconceptions? Let them think it is garbage, and see them find out the reality of it the hard way. :D
He will know REAL SOON if China goes up against Taiwan, he would probably hope that they do miss 6 out of 6 lol

But judging from the usage in Ukraine, Mr Beijing will probably ended up in tear, if not home in a shoebox.

So, when do we expect you to sign up for PLA to prove HIMARS is just overhype like you do here?

Please hurry up, or are you too chicken shit to put your money on your mouth, instead of putting up your rear end?/

LOL
It's got nothing to do with China, Russia or anyone, just this perfect 6 misses drama is so impressive, to everyone, not only China.

He will know REAL SOON if China goes up against Taiwan, he would probably hope that they do miss 6 out of 6 lol

But judging from the usage in Ukraine, Mr Beijing will probably ended

Awwwww, now wouldn't that be sad!

NOT. :D

It's got nothing to do with China, Russia or anyone, just this perfect 6 misses drama is so impressive, to everyone, not only China.
Well, I didn't say HIMARS is Overhyped, @VCheng didn't say they are overhyped. And we know Taiwan will have some, I mean if you think 6 out of 6 miss is impressive, why not join the eventual fight between Taiwan and China to find out?

It's no harm right? 6 out of 6 miss lol? Again or are you really that chicken shit and can only talk?

Well, I didn't say HIMARS is Overhyped, @VCheng didn't say they are overhyped. And we know Taiwan will have some, I mean if you think 6 out of 6 miss is impressive, why not join the eventual fight between Taiwan and China to find out?

It's no harm right? 6 out of 6 miss lol? Again or are you really that chicken shit and can only talk?
It's got nothing to do with China or Taiwan, the drama itself is very impressive, 6 tries and all failed, lol, and with the president on the scene, lol...prefect indeed.

Awwwww, now wouldn't that be sad!

NOT. :D
Nah, he is like a tortoise, he stick inside his shelf when someone poke him, he have a loud mouth, and that's what he got, he wouldn't have the guts to do half the stuff he said, he will hide behind people who actually do it, that's what Mr Beijing.

Do you think he really would join the PLA and find out how overhyped HIMARS are? No, the only thing we will find out to be overhyped is Mr Beijing lol

It's got nothing to do with China or Taiwan, the drama itself is very impressive, 6 tries and all failed, lol, and with the president on the scene, lol...prefect indeed.
Again, Taiwan will have some, how about you have a front row seat and then tell me how impressive they were when they are shooting at you and miss 6 oput of 6?

Again, or are you THAT chickenshit to do it? I mean, talk is talk, but its BS if you don't walk the walk.

So when are we expecting Mr Beijing to serve the PLA and test out how impressive these HIMARS is??

Or are you just going to talk??

Again, Taiwan will have some, how about you have a front row seat and then tell me how impressive they were when they are shooting at you and miss 6 oput of 6?

Again, or are you THAT chickenshit to do it? I mean, talk is talk, but its BS if you don't walk the walk.

So when are we expecting Mr Beijing to serve the PLA and test out how impressive these HIMARS is??

Or are you just going to talk??

Oh, mr backtrack....

Well, as I said, I have seen HIMARS in action, I even used one in war, Ukraine seen HIMARS in action, these people in Philippine have seen HIMARS in action, you have never

So when are you going to join the PLA and see it first-hand then talk about how "Impressive" it is to miss 6 out of 6? I mean it's boring to talk, please, when do we expect you to sign up for duty?

Or are you this guy?

Back
Top Bottom