What's new

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea

then why test it under the watch of The Philippines president and US ambassador? To show him that HIMARS is not anti ship missile weapon?
Because its secondary strike capability to attack ships, US previously tested USN surface to air missile to attack ships lol

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea​

By Tanmay Kadam - April 27, 2023

One of the US Army’s most popular weapons, the HIMARS multiple launch rocket system (MLRS), missed its target during a live-fire exercise in the South China Sea on April 26.

The live-fire exercise was part of this year’s edition of the annual US-Philippines’ Balikatan’ military exercises, and the Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. observed from a tower with US Ambassador to the Philippines MaryKay Carlson seated beside him as the much-touted High Mobility Artillery Rocket System or HIMARS missed its target, which was a decommissioned warship.

The two HIMARS launchers fired six times at the former Philippine navy corvette, BRP Pangasinan, and missed each time; however, a barrage of ordnance from the US and Philippine artillery and aircraft finally sank the vessel.
Why would you fire a HIMARS on a Navy Corvette to judge its effectiveness?

depositphotos_73740621-stock-photo-funny-man-in-blue-bow.jpg

monkey-happy.gif

I thought they trying to hit the ship.

I THOUGHT THEY TRYING TO HIT THE SHIP

:omghaha: :rofl:

:enjoy:

:pleasantry:
troll you're just trolling, nothing else, you are no nothing about HIMARS technical specifications

HIMARS is a ground attack weapon, it has a lesser chance to destroy target at sea (secondary capability)

carry on your egoistic nonsense and trolling lol

Back
Top Bottom