What's new

Military Conscription in Pakistan, Yes or No?

well my friend, the scattered examples are too of women, which means they have potential, now if you dont let them utilize it, then its different

Thats feminists BS. Im sorry, the real world doesn't work like that. The females become a liability in the battlefield which may result in more casualties.

There ARE restricted number of areas where females offer combat utility, and those areas are in Special Operations Forces, limited to search ops in an urban setting, NOT actual fighting.

I highlighted this subject in detail here.

Pakistani Special Forces should induct women in combat roles?

Thats feminists BS. Im sorry, the real world doesn't work like that. The females become a liability in the battlefield which may result in more casualties.

There ARE restricted number of areas where females offer combat utility, and those areas are in Special Operations Forces, limited to search ops in an urban setting, NOT actual fighting.

I highlighted this subject in detail here.

Pakistani Special Forces should induct women in combat roles?
so then what is the point of induction females in the PAF to fly fighters, if they are not going to see combat?

Pak can have in lines of what we have called National Cadet Corps (NCC). It is on voluntary basis but can be made compulsory and give the youth taste of the life and routine in the armed forces.

Pakistan doesn't recognize Israel.

Forced conscription is never a good idea. I have met Turks, South Koreans and Singaporeans who were quite unhappy with this system.
No one likes bitter medicine, but sometimes we have to take it. Our discipline as a nation has deteriorated to the extent whereby we need to go for therapy. On road we have no patience and regard for traffic rules, behaviour during ration distribution during disasters is not deplorable. I know some would say that those stuck homeless in floods and earth quake are already deprived people. I dont buy that, restraint is best appreciated in worst of the circumstances. And where would we place rowdiness of people attending political jalsas, when it comes to food. Yet another example is of regular wedding dinners. Even educated well settled people are seen performing acts which can be termed as embarrassing. Concept of queue does not exist, may it be airport, railway station or tandoor. In such state of pathetic self discipline, there is no option but to introduce compulsory military training.

People do not like it because it is tough and as a nation we have started looking at short cuts, over night wealth and easy life.

Hi,

Military conscription or otherwise---young pakistani men need to be put to manual labor. There are too many of them doing nothing---.

Back
Top Bottom