What's new

‘If war breaks out … I will just become cannon fodder:’ In Taiwan, ex-conscripts feel unprepared for potential China conflict

@gambit @jhungary @Stranagor It's completely pointless,no matter what you tell him he goes like "why should I believe this,why should I take this as an example,why should I take this logic,who put UN in charge of this,who put you in charge of that,who says that we can't this,who says that we can't that" etc.

They are hellbent on annexing Taiwan and they won't understand or accept any other opinion. It's completely pointless. It's a waste of time. I wasted all afternoon and night yesterday trying to answer these guys' questions and comments. I had nothing better to do,but after a certain point it was annoying. It's like talking to spoiled children who think they're better and they mock everyone else.

@gambit @jhungary @Stranagor It's completely pointless,no matter what you tell him he goes like "why should I believe this,why should I take this as an example,why should I take this logic,who put UN in charge of this,who put you in charge of that,who says that we can't this,who says that we can't that" etc.

They are hellbent on annexing Taiwan and they won't understand or accept any other opinion. It's completely pointless. It's a waste of time. I wasted all afternoon and night yesterday trying to answer these guys' questions and comments. I had nothing better to do,but after a certain point it was annoying. It's like talking to spoiled children who think they're better and they mock everyone else.
What does Chinese domestic issue have anything to do with you? it's the problem between the people's republic of China and the republic of China, it's none of your business.

微信图片_20230124175033.png

What does Chinese domestic issue have anything to do with you? it's the problem between the people's republic of China and the republic of China, it's none of your business.

Why do homicide in the US become your concern? It's a domestic issue.

Besides, criticizing dictatorships is a question of world view.

Even an animal would not like to be so much controlled in their thinking.

View attachment 912850
People's Republic of China
Republic of China

Hi,

Let Cuba go---. Let hawaii go---how about Diego garcia---. How about letting Israel go---.
Cuba is free. Hawaii willfully stays in the US. Israel is a U.S. ally.

Sir,learn basic history and geopolitics.

US alway criticizes China on different issues, but how we settle Taiwan issue is our domestic business. you can talk, that's about it, I just like to know when it concerns you this much.

Lol, your under a rock world only

Last edited:

Good evening, little baby, what's your show today?

Even an animal would not like to be so much controlled in their thinking.

You need to correct the flags, unless you're being sarcastic. I am not sure why you live in Russia/China is you love the west so much. You should move there or correct the flags you have.

The Americans won't fight the Chinese from that front ever but from the Russia-mongolia area.. If Russia goes out of the window this opens the door

Negative.. It would have better chances at going for land war and logistically feasible... I am not saying they will win a land war but a land war is where they would have the best chances..

In sea war the US has to have ridiculous advantage over china to make it work otherwise it is no-no which is absolutely the case Because this is 2020s and beyond not the 1970s, 1980s etc etc even small nations can put the US navy out of operation. Aircraft carriers and all their navy can be destroyed near the chinese coast within an hour just with sea-mines and under water drones.

The World technology has exploded to such an extent in recent years that an American high-seas war with China is obsolote

This..

The Americans will avoid fighting The chinese on the eastern teatre it would be suicidal and don't get fooled by all this saber-rattling the AMERICANS will not fight the Chinese on the eastern teatre you can bet the house on that and a certainity.

America's key to taking on China lays thru Russia or India.. If the Russian's get smashed and taken over by the Americans then there is a route to China and a real US-China conflict or but I think China will eventually take India out before anything stupid happens..

If NATO's Eastern Europe coalition rolls thru Russia then they will conolisdated and then bump heads with China and honestly this is America's super plan of Winning WW3 to create another world hegemony that lasts for 100 years..

The Americans only want the W in order to re-ethbalish themselves and they seem to have a plan all tho predictable but there are ways to realize it down the line. THe Plan is there but they need alot of luck also on top of that

Last edited:
Are you sure that the US will intervene in the Taiwan War?

It depends upon how Taiwan will fight in case of war. If it shows promise then US might intervene.

Not otherwise.

US will not want to end up fighting China on its own.

@LeGenD Don't know if you noticed,but gotta say that renhai guy has been trying to flamebait me for pages and pages now. Even today,check out his posts on this and the previous page.

The value of war on itself is to solve a problem, not create one. The issue here is not whether we believe someone will fight for something, but rather, what really is the point of fighting for that if that would just create more problem.

As I said to another member here, the Chinese war on Taiwan, if happened, would be a zero sum game for China, first of all, victory is not guaranteed, and if they do fight back, China essentially destroying the people and land they wanted to integrate. And in the process also destroying part of China and trash whatever reputation Chinese has build up. I mean, it's not hard to think if China did do that, they are going to be relegated into "Russian" category in world view.

Essentially what China is doing is another Russia on Ukraine. In some delusional way, Chinese (well, at least Chinese PDF people here) think if China attack, Taiwan would just lay down their arms and follow the Chinese rules. The term resistance is not in their mind and then uses some odd YouTube video to "Justify" their view. It wouldn't take an idiot to know if the "Reunification" movement is strong, they wouldn't be voting in president after president that resisted that idea, And if the Chinese really do think like that, they are most likely into a very rude awakening.

Now, on to Mr Beijing. I saw enough people who say, "I will do this and that when it comes down to" But at the end of the day, most of these people are going to be "No-Show Susie" when it's time they do their deed, like when 9-11 happened. Not gonna blame him, bravado and talk tough is easy, putting your action in is not. In fact, even I did go to Iraq and Afghanistan. If I were given a choice, I probably would not choose to go there, but then I signed up for the Army before 9-11, so that choice was made for me. But well. c'est la vie

And when he even dodge those simple question I ask him of, that's usually point to that guy would just talk. Again, I am not his mother, I am not his government, I can't really do much for someone who all mouth, I have some fun poking him tho.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom