What's new

‘If war breaks out … I will just become cannon fodder:’ In Taiwan, ex-conscripts feel unprepared for potential China conflict

And when he even dodge those simple question I ask him of, that's usually point to that guy would just talk. Again, I am not his mother, I am not his government, I can't really do much for someone who all mouth, I have some fun poking him tho.
哈哈, 你高兴就好。

Hi,

They don't need to---. Quality has a quantity of its own---.

They have already shown and proved it---. If you cannot comprehend it---that is a surprise---.
Ukraine still doesn't have Su35s and Su57s. Russia holds technological edge. It doesn't matter because the training is shit.

It's the human element that failed, not the technology. We can agree to disagree

Ukraine still doesn't have Su35s and Su57s. Russia holds technological edge. It doesn't matter because the training is shit.

It's the human element that failed, not the technology. We can agree to disagree
Hi,

Does not make any difference if you disagree---.

The fact stays that your assessment is wrong and you have very little understanding of combat..

Russia allowed Ukraine to get shiploads of weapons in the one month---it got loaded upto the hilt with the latest anti armor and anti air weapons---.

If you cannot comprehend the significance of TIME---You will have serious problems understanding wars---10-4.

Hi,

Does not make any difference if you disagree---.

The fact stays that your assessment is wrong and you have very little understanding of combat..

Russia allowed Ukraine to get shiploads of weapons in the one month---it got loaded upto the hilt with the latest anti armor and anti air weapons---.

If you cannot comprehend the significance of TIME---You will have serious problems understanding wars---10-4.
Hi,

It matters a lot that I disagre---

My assessment is correct and you have very little understanding of combat---

If a bunch of NLAWS and Stingers is enough to stop the Russian army. Russian army sucks, Turkish army would absolutely assrape them---.

If you cannot comprehend this you're going to have problems---

The most important thing Ukraine did in the first month was MOBILIZATION--- 10-4

I am a Facts-and-Figures oriented person. People like me work hard and do something productive for the society.

Your problem is that you think everybody is like you and share your warped worldview. You need to reflect on yourself for a change.
Yeah so fact oriented that you can't take any argument against your Uncle Sam.

Repeated Violations
Russian mission was to pull off "regime change" in Ukraine but FAILED in the Battle of Kyiv.

Russia then shifted its focus to annexing Kherson Oblast, Zaporizhzhia Oblast, Donetsk Oblast, and Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine for which the battles are being fought in the present. Russian forces have suffered a setback in Kherson Oblast but are holding their ground in other regions for now. I do find Russian battlefield performance in Bakhmut impressive - I pointed this out in here. But the war is FAR from being concluded anytime soon.

Food for thought time. Ukrainians continue to train new battle groups armed with new weapon systems supplied by NATO in the reserve while others are pitted against Russian forces on the front lines. This strategy has enabled Ukrainians to rotate their battle groups and mount counterattacks on Russian forces at the time of their choosing. Ukraine has devised a long-term fighting strategy in this manner. I pointed out this fact on September 14, 2022 in here - 2 months before Ukrainian forces mounted an offensive to liberate half of Kherson on 11 November 2022.

Ukraine is now preparing another offensive to defeat Russian forces in Bakhmut.

So who is showing premature ejaculation and premature celebration for evaluating this war? Me or You?

----

Facepalm, dear.

You think that the TAG of "global power" defines battlefield competency? If this was the case then Russian armed forces would have won in the Battle of Kyiv, toppled Zelenskky administration, and installed a puppet regime in Ukraine to govern in its stead.

- China does not have battlefield experience on par with US.
- China does not have military technology on par with US.
- China does not have operational competency on par with US.

I can gather a huge amount of information to prove each point but it will flow over your head regardless. Get your IQ level checked instead.

I am NOT trying to undersell China but pointing out FACTS. But you do not seem to understand the very notion of FACTS. You might be a college dropout or something.
Wow totally replicating what the CNN and fox news wanted the whole world to believe. You are literally a mouth person of the US government here. I said this many times on this forum.
Regime change in kiev was never their agenda, it was merely a distraction and to engage the Ukrainian army defending kiev so the russians easily captured Donetsk and luhansk areas , areas they are keeping even to this day and Ukrainians and the west trying hard like losers to get them back.Since Kherson shares a border with Donetsk and luhansk the russians captured it temporarily so the Ukrainians can't mount offensive against them from kherson. And they wanted to bleed and weaken Ukrainians in the kherson region by destroying their infrastructure , bridges etc so in future the Ukraine forces can't efficiently fight Russians from kherson. Also protecting crimea and russian navy operations from the south sea coast was also a reason behind capturing kherson. When those objectives were achieved the russians simply withdrew from kherson.
Its a going on thing but mark my words in the longer run russians are going to win. Just wait and watch.
China in some areas is far ahead of the US for example hypersonics and cyber warfare. They are capable of shutting down US state machinery without firing a bullet. China doesn't have a conventional war experience but in terms of cyber and electronic warfare they are ahead of the US.
I think you passed your college degree with a third division in a rote learning environment thats why you lack critical thinking skills.

Wow totally replicating what the CNN and fox news wanted the whole world to believe. You are literally a mouth person of the US government here. I said this many times on this forum.
Regime change in kiev was never their agenda, it was merely a distraction and to engage the Ukrainian army defending kiev so the russians easily captured Donetsk and luhansk areas , areas they are keeping even to this day and Ukrainians and the west trying hard like losers to get them back.Since Kherson shares a border with Donetsk and luhansk the russians captured it temporarily so the Ukrainians can't mount offensive against them from kherson. And they wanted to bleed and weaken Ukrainians in the kherson region by destroying their infrastructure , bridges etc so in future the Ukraine forces can't efficiently fight Russians from kherson. Also protecting crimea and russian navy operations from the south sea coast was also a reason behind capturing kherson. When those objectives were achieved the russians simply withdrew from kherson.
Its a going on thing but mark my words in the longer run russians are going to win. Just wait and watch.
China in some areas is far ahead of the US for example hypersonics and cyber warfare. They are capable of shutting down US state machinery without firing a bullet. China doesn't have a conventional war experience but in terms of cyber and electronic warfare they are ahead of the US.
I think you passed your college degree with a third division in a rote learning environment thats why you lack critical thinking skills.

Back from the ban?

Good to see you

Hi,

If a bunch of NLAWS and Stingers is enough to stop the Russian army. Russian army sucks, Turkish army would absolutely assrape them---.

The most important thing Ukraine did in the first month was MOBILIZATION--- 10-4
Hi,

If that makes you happy---then who am I to argue---.

YES, MastanKhan, YES it makes me very happy

I enjoy being right very much. I almost came :drag:
1675192931195.png

How you see yourself:
th

How everyone else sees you:
th

Yeah so fact oriented that you can't take any argument against your Uncle Sam.

Arguments against US are virtually common in this forum. I have not only allowed such arguments, I have also criticized Americans on various counts in this forum and elsewhere. I do not feel the need to prove anything to you though because you have "selective amnesia." You cannot present an argument without resorting to Ad-hominem which is a form of trolling.

Check the red highlight below:

Ad-hominem continues. This is why strikes are issued to you. I do not have a problem with your views, but how you choose to address me (a Mod no less). I cannot allow you to violate Forum Rules openly and brazenly when addressing me. You need to reflect on your posting record for a change. But you are very proud of it instead. You think this is funny?

To address your argument:

Russian armed forces invaded Ukraine from 6 different directions in its attempt at blitzkrieg to topple Zelenskyy administration.

"March 1: A 65km (40.4-mile) Russian military convoy moves towards the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv." - Al jazeera

Military movement towards Kyiv wasn't a ruse but a well-documented attempt to take over this city:

Full sequence of events in following video:

A ruse involves a FAKE military maneuver (or deployment strategy) to divert attention from actual military operation(s). Below are two notable examples of a ruse that was pulled off masterfully by US in a conflict situation:

1. Operation Fortitude in 1944

Casualties = ZERO

2. Left Hook deception in 1991

Casualties = ZERO

----

Russian armed forces are one of the largest in the world. Russia had NO need to execute a [costly ruse] in the form of the Battle of Kyiv to overrun Donetsk and Luhansk in Ukraine in 2022. These oblasts were already under Russian sphere of influence since 2015.

Numerous observers had very low expectations from Ukrainian armed forces in view of Russian gains in the (2014 - 2015) period which led to cessation of Crimea from Ukraine proper to Russia proper coupled with Russia being able to assert itself in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.

But Ukrainian armed forces managed to regroup and fight back much more effectively with support of NATO since 2022. That Ukraine has managed to reverse about 50% of Russian military gains on the ground in Ukraine [by now] is an achievement in itself.

Speaking of ruse, Ukraine has something to show to this effect:

Russia has managed to hold its ground in Bakhmut but Ukraine is preparing a new (and much better equipped) military force in its reserve to deliver a blow to Russian armed forces in this sector at the time of its choosing. Ukraine is also playing a long game. Just wait and watch.

----

China isn't far ahead of US in development of hypersonics and cyber warfare. DARPA had shown to the world in 2012 that US could develop a high performance HGV if necessary. Russia and China were intrigued and focused on developing an HGV of their own, but Pentagon was/is interested in far more accurate designs to serve in conventional role. Be patient.

China is ahead of US in development of EW capabilities? Just stop, man. You seem to live in alternate reality.

Haven't see them develop much for the past 30 years, they used to be one of the richest regions in Soviet Union but before this war they'd already become one of the poorest.
Up until 2014 Ukraine was a Russian puppet, up until 2014 Ukrainian puppet leaders were siphoning tens (or possibly more) of billions of dollars of tax money to their own pocket. After 2014 Russia attacked Ukraine. Hard to be successful in such a scenario. But Russia is a shithole as well, I've been in both nations.

Hi,

Definitely agree, I always said Russia was a joke, that all of their wonder weapons are just for show.
NLAW and Javelin should really be the last resort, in reality tanks need to be taken out from at least 5 or 6 km away.
If Ukraine had weapons like Akeron MP, Spike or UTMAS, which are NLOS and TV guided, Russia wouldn't have any more tanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom