What's new

‘If war breaks out … I will just become cannon fodder:’ In Taiwan, ex-conscripts feel unprepared for potential China conflict

Actually it's very simple, he asked me a question and i answered, it's up to you guys to believe it or not, I don't care, I know my answer myself, it's enough for me.
Dos that have anything to do with what I asked??

Hi,

1. Well that is not the case really---. The blunder that the russians committed was giving ukraine time to get latest weapons from the US and other western nation ---.

That was being BEYOND STUPID by the russians---.

In war---combat---etc etc etc---time is of the assence---.

I HAD WONDERED AT THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY OF THE RUSSIANS TO HAVE GIVEN OVEN A MONTH TO UKRAINE TO GET READY---.

2. Regarding the chinese---you are correct---. The chinese will be decimated by the americans---the taiwanese---the s koreans and the Japans were suffer horrifically---.
Only nation victorious would be the US
The war was lost at the hostomel airport. Because Russians didn't have enough experience in coordinating ground units with air.

Experience. Extremely important.

Is that really that hard to get a direct answer from you people? Who are you guys? Politicians??
I already gave you the answer, what else do you want to know? He asked me a question, and I answered, simple as this.

What? you don't like the social credit system? :rofl:

sshhh be quiet, you'll get in trouble
But I am more worried about whether little turkey can pay me back. lol

You know that the credit of the agricultural country has always been a problem.

I already gave you the answer, what else do you want to know? He asked me a question, and I answered, simple as this.
I asked what qualify you from ask him that questions

And then I asked whether or not you served

And then I asked whether or not you ask him whether would he fight in Iraq and Afghansitan.

Again, is that much to asnwer the Yes or No questions (not the first one)?

I am not asking you the national secret of China dude....

@LeGenD this renhai is getting out of hand,are you guys going to do something?
Take two to tango, are you selectively blind?

I asked what qualify you from ask him that questions
Do I need something to qulify me to ask quesitons here in PDF? asking quesitons is just asking questions. but this question you are asking is very strange indeed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom