What's new

‘If war breaks out … I will just become cannon fodder:’ In Taiwan, ex-conscripts feel unprepared for potential China conflict

The war was lost at the hostomel airport. Because Russians didn't have enough experience in coordinating ground units with air.

Experience. Extremely important.
Hi,

Are you stating that the 1 month that Ukraine got to gather all the latest western weapons had nothing to do with it---????

Take two to tango, are you selectively blind?

Do I need something to qulify me to ask quesitons here in PDF? asking quesitons is just asking questions. but this question you are asking is very strange indeed.
I can fight alone with Greeks, Turks, Australians... same. I hope they will fight with China alone at least once. But everyone avoids this topic. lol。

Mods can see if I'm lying or not.
So. Don't talk nonsense about "you don't hate China". Nobody believes you.

I can fight alone with Greeks, Turks, Australians... same. I hope they will fight with China alone at least once. But everyone avoids this topic. lol。
No, they need their Daddy America, without US, they are nothing, actually they are still nothing even with US.

Listen to what your master Gen Milley said on Ukraine, then decide to declare your early victory in Ukraine. You suffer from a disease called premature ejaculation and premature celebration.
Wow comparing the china of 1970s with China of today. Get your IQ level checked.
How can I win a argument with you Sir! you are a legend.

Russian mission was to pull off "regime change" in Ukraine but FAILED in the Battle of Kyiv.

Russia then shifted its focus to annexing Kherson Oblast, Zaporizhzhia Oblast, Donetsk Oblast, and Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine for which the battles are being fought in the present. Russian forces have suffered a setback in Kherson Oblast but are holding their ground in other regions for now. I do find Russian battlefield performance in Bakhmut impressive - I pointed this out in here. But the war is FAR from being concluded anytime soon.

Food for thought time. Ukrainians continue to train new battle groups armed with new weapon systems supplied by NATO in the reserve while others are pitted against Russian forces on the front lines. This strategy has enabled Ukrainians to rotate their battle groups and mount counterattacks on Russian forces at the time of their choosing. Ukraine has devised a long-term fighting strategy in this manner. I pointed out this fact on September 14, 2022 in here - 2 months before Ukrainian forces mounted an offensive to liberate half of Kherson on 11 November 2022.

Ukraine is now preparing another offensive to defeat Russian forces in Bakhmut.

So who is showing premature ejaculation and premature celebration for evaluating this war? Me or You?

----

Facepalm, dear.

You think that the TAG of "global power" defines battlefield competency? If this was the case then Russian armed forces would have won in the Battle of Kyiv, toppled Zelenskky administration, and installed a puppet regime in Ukraine to govern in its stead.

- China does not have battlefield experience on par with US.
- China does not have military technology on par with US.
- China does not have operational competency on par with US.

I can gather a huge amount of information to prove each point but it will flow over your head regardless. Get your IQ level checked instead.

I am NOT trying to undersell China but pointing out FACTS. But you do not seem to understand the very notion of FACTS. You might be a college dropout or something.

Nobody as in you and 3 other people.
Do you believe what you say? lol.

Russian mission was to pull off "regime change" in Ukraine but FAILED in the Battle of Kyiv.

Russia then shifted its focus to annexing Kherson Oblast, Zaporizhzhia Oblast, Donetsk Oblast, and Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine for which the battles are being fought in the present. Russian forces have suffered a setback in Kherson Oblast but are holding their ground in other regions for now. I do find Russian battlefield performance in Bakhmut impressive - I pointed this out in here. But the war is FAR from being concluded anytime soon.

Food for thought time. Ukranians continue to train new battle groups armed with new weapon systems supplied by NATO in the reserve while others are pitted against Russian forces on the front lines. This strategy has enabled Ukrainians to rotate their battle groups and mount counterattacks on Russian forces at the time of their choosing. Ukraine has devised a long-term fighting strategy in this manner. I pointed out this fact on September 14, 2022 in here - 2 months before Ukranian forces mounted an offensive to liberate half of Kherson on 11 November 2022.

Ukraine is now preparing another offensive to defeat Russian forces in Bakhmut.

So who is showing premature ejaculation and premature celebration for evaluating this war? Me or You?

----

Facepalm, dear.

You think that the TAG of "global power" defines battlefield competency? If this was the case then Russia armed forces would have won in the Battle of Kyiv, toppled Zelenskky administration, and installed a puppet regime in Ukraine to govern in its stead.

- China does not have battlefield experience on par with US.
- China does not have military technology on par with US.
- China does not have operational competency on par with US.

I can gather a huge amount of information to prove each point but it will flew over your head regardless. Get your IQ level checked instead.

I am NOT trying to undersell China but pointing out FACTS. But you do not seem to understand the very notion of FACTS. You might be a college dropout or something.

Are you sure that the US will intervene in the Taiwan War?

Do you believe what you say? lol.

Are you sure that the US will intervene in the Taiwan War?

What the f*ck it matters who intervenes or not! At most, it'll supply weapons to cripple you. At worst, they fight you directly if it serves their interest. The question you should be asking the CCP is why it's dragging its *** in its unification efforts, giving time to Taiwan to arm heavily for China.

What the f*ck it matters who intervenes or not! At most, it'll supply weapons to cripple you at worst fight you directly if it serves their interest. The question you should be asking the CCP is why it's dragging its *** in its unification efforts giving time to Taiwan to arm heavily for China time is of the essence.
Of course they will intervene.

Inaction would mean the beginning of the end for America.

What the f*ck it matters who intervenes or not! At most, it'll supply weapons to cripple you. At worst, they fight you directly if it serves their interest. The question you should be asking the CCP is why it's dragging its *** in its unification efforts, giving time to Taiwan to arm heavily for China.
Like they did in Ukraine?

oh China think this is not a problem.

They still don't have as much equipment as Russia.
Hi,

They don't need to---. Quality has a quantity of its own---.

They have already shown and proved it---. If you cannot comprehend it---that is a surprise---.

Hi,

It is too late for china---.

It is now upto Taiwan to understand what is at stake---.

Does it want to annihilate itself just to make the US look good or---!

The only hope is that Americans willing to spill their own blood for Taiwan, a lot of blood..

The best way to solve this is to do exactly what Japan did when the US was about to do a land invasion. Give every man, woman, and child a weapon and have them meet the invading force on the beach/streets.

Then the PR disaster for China occurs when video surfaces of them shooting women and young kids on the streets.

A relatively cheap way of stopping an invading army quick.

Thus China will be forced to do a 100% air/missile war like the US. No ground invasion at all. No PLA troops fighting Taiwan troops. No PLA troops fighting US troops.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom