What's new

Military Conscription in Pakistan, Yes or No?

But Israel still exists as a nuclear power with conscription, whether Pakistan recognizes these facts officially or not.

Israel is a tent. Jerusalem is a curse, it never lets anyone have it for too long. We just have to wait till Amreekis go on a civil Jihad again. Israel is living on borrowed time.

Israel is a tent. Jerusalem is a curse, it never lets anyone have it for too long. We just have to wait till Amreekis go on a civil Jihad again. Israel is living on borrowed time.

Yes, that all may or may not be true, but the point was that you are clearly incorrect in saying that "No nuclear power in the world has conscription" in your response above.

Yes, that all may or may not be true, but the point was that you are clearly incorrect in saying that "No nuclear power in the world has conscription" in your response above.

I am incorrect only if i or my country recognizes Israel as a state. We both don't, so im not wrong. Having said this, Israel's population is lower than the population of Sargodha district. They have conscription out compulsion not choice.

I am incorrect only if i or my country recognizes Israel as a state. We both don't, so im not wrong. Having said this, Israel's population is lower than the population of Sargodha district. They have conscription out compulsion not choice.

Facts are facts, whether you or Pakistan refuses to recognize them is besides the point. Your OP needs a correction, that is all, but it is your choice to do so or not.

Facts are facts, whether you or Pakistan refuses to recognize them is besides the point. Your OP needs a correction, that is all, but it is your choice to do so or not.
Yes we don't recognize it and will soon make it part off history

Thanks, but i stand by my notes.
@Horus I have given the answer if not conscription than 4 to 6 months military training after FSC/A LEVEL and when war starts who ever want to take part should be allowed

it should apply in 2 areas....
1. health....armed forces doctors should work in rural area dispensaries to care for the local population as the govt. system has failed miserably.
2. armed forces education corps should similarly work in rural govt. schools to educate the masses. once again thousands of govt. schools are derelict.
in each case these officers should serve for 1-year minimum.
what better way to serve the nation.

i can give you examples from History if you want?

History has scattered examples. Women have absolutely no role at the modern battlefield except support roles and some roles in air force fighter squadrons that too till they bear children.

History has scattered examples. Women have absolutely no role at the modern battlefield except support roles and some roles in air force fighter squadrons that too till they bear children.
well my friend, the scattered examples are too of women, which means they have potential, now if you dont let them utilize it, then its different

Back
Top Bottom