What's new

Michael Jackson Dies

Michael Jackson taken to hospital
Michael Jackson, in London on 5 March 2009
Michael Jackson was due to begin a series of comeback concerts

Pop star Michael Jackson has been rushed to hospital in Los Angeles with a suspected cardiac arrest.

The Los Angeles Times reported that the 50-year-old singer was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home.

The paramedics performed CPR and took him to the UCLA medical centre, the newspaper says. Officials would not confirm if the CPR was successful.

The star was due to begin a series of comeback concerts with an appearance at London's O2 arena on 13 July.

He has a history of health problems and has not completed a concert tour in 12 years.

Michael Jackson's home is off Sunset Boulevard in Bel Air.

Yes Ary News also confirmed he died

Inna Lilla Hai Wa Inna Ellaihi Raji'oon

According to some sources he had converted to Islam

Yes Ary News also confirmed he died

Inna Lilla Hai Wa Inna Ellaihi Raji'oon

According to some sources he had converted to Islam

This is very sad. Apparently he was being sued (by multiple people) who each wanted MILLIONS $$$ which he was going to receive for his upcoming concerts in London and Texas. And yes I believe he did convert to Islam.

Could this be foul play? :sniper:

Thriller's still the best song ever.

One thing I don't get, did he have a skin disease or did he get plastic surgery to change the color of his skin? I've heard both many times, never bothered to look it up though.

Yaar he has not been confirmed dead, but yeah he will most likely perish soon. I think it is his time.

He suffered from cardiac arrest and was reported not breathing according to MSNBC...

LA time reports "Michael Jackson is in a coma"...

When he does officially pass away, prepare for the Media to do long programs about him, about his music career, songs, troubles, and etc.

Perhaps his time has come.

Back
Top Bottom