What's new

Indian Student Stabbed For "Looking Weird" Dies!

Stfu pajeet. Hope all of you get stabbed like the other pajeet. Subhuman all of you are

I’ll say, f*ck that pajeet. F*ck all of them. They will bhai bhai the moronic Pakistanis when they need your vote and then their Hindu rapey pajeet will come out. No sympathy for a dead coksucker Indian.

They consider us an existential enemy and will do whatever power they get to screw us. Already seeing that across the western world.

Them nibbas are pretty dumb, NGL. Though UK needed more brawn than brains in order to protect its communities. Brains are needed in the US and we have plenty of them.
Dangerously based opinion.

You just showed what kind of an animal you are.
Animals tere bhagwan hain, 🅱️🌊. If that's supposed to be an insult, try going for something actually hurtful.

@RescueRanger

The whole western culture of gyms is sickening, it is now invasive in Pakistan too.

It has taken root in India too. The most worrisome aspect is married women using it as a place for hooking up with virile gym instructors. Lots of divorces and sadly even murder and honor killings have resulted as a consequence.

Regards

@RescueRanger

The whole western culture of gyms is sickening, it is now invasive in Pakistan too.

It has taken root in India too. The most worrisome aspect is married women using it as a place for hooking up with virile gym instructors. Lots of divorces and sadly even murder and honor killings have resulted as a consequence.

Regards
Sad state of affairs yaar. It’s the erosion of family values and common decency, trying to emulate some shitty culture that isn’t anything to do with us or our region.

Pathetic.

I have never seen such a zio bootlicker in my whole life. She is becoming such a liability for Rishi Sunak, he better think seriously how this ugly-minded race-baiting person can stay in office in ANY capacity.

All she can offer for the public good is HATE and MORE HATE. Which belies the reason for her being in public office.

toxic personality. Look at that face 😂

Indian Student, Stabbed In Head At US Gym For "Looking Weird", Dies.

View attachment 972586

Is it only me or anyone else wanted to know what do they mean by "looking weird"

I mean it can mean he look different, but it can also mean he is doing something abnormal like leering on people or peeping, I mean that kind of weird......

Is it only me or anyone else wanted to know what do they mean by "looking weird"

I mean it can mean he look different, but it can also mean he is doing something abnormal like leering on people or peeping, I mean that kind of weird......
Still doesn’t give anyone cause to straight up murder someone. Like I really don’t like one of my work colleagues and think he’s a bit of a weirdo, doesn’t mean I’m going to merc him the next chance I get.

Sad state of affairs yaar. It’s the erosion of family values and common decency, trying to emulate some shitty culture that isn’t anything to do with us or our region.

Pathetic.

toxic personality. Look at that face 😂
Your Culture ? . You are asking why they hate you ? Look that is not Islamophobia , this is karma .

1699623781459.png

Now that's settled, I'll go back to eating worms...

Man, that's SO lame!
i know you are right, if you mean i am lame. it just i cant think of anything to say when i read fish except think of fish and chips.

i know you are right, if you mean i am lame. it just i cant think of anything to say when i read fish except think of fish and chips.

I feel ya.

All I can think about is worms whenever I look at my avatar.

Tasty, squishy, juicy, wriggly little worms...

Back
Top Bottom