What's new

Tarek Fatah Dead & Confirmed

mr-bean-middle-finger.gif

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

Can you please edit it out? - A- I don't even think he was a punjabi, seems to be a proper Pajeet, we don't know his historical origins

B- it's mad disrespectful towards Punjabi people that a 5'4 fat traitorous little midget is now sher-e-punjab LMAO

How many Punjabis were living in 1949 Karachi.... (Although it's entirely possible that he wasn't a Pakistani to begin with and all of it is made up I wouldn't be surprised)
- never heard him holding a conversation in Punjabi
- never mentioned his peoples original city or village or even his clan (Punjabis living in Sindh for almost century know both, hell even the east African folks - but this guy didn't)
- So why is he considered a Punjabi man just cause he said so
If I say I am African American, would you believe me just because I say so?

B- how TF does he became a sher-e-punjab
Even his daughter was saying that alongside son of Hindustan shit

I mean dude 🤦‍♂️
No one takes sanghis titles seriously

Sanghis even call physics anti-national if it says clouds don't have effect on radars

View attachment 926090

RIP Sher E Punjab!
The chump was suffering from brain tumor

Perhaps the reason of his rants against Pakistan and Islam

Wonder how many sanghis and there collboraters have it

I've said many times, if a Dog barks at Pakistan Indians will start worshiping that dog, and seeing their comments of Tarek's death, I have once again proven right, Indians ka koi standard nai hai, in ka bas chale tu Tarek ki G bhi chaat len, just because he said some negative things about Pakistan and Muslims in General.

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

Can you please edit it out? - A- I don't even think he was a punjabi, seems to be a proper Pajeet, we don't know his historical origins

B- it's mad disrespectful towards Punjabi people that a 5'4 fat traitorous little midget is now sher-e-punjab LMAO

How many Punjabis were living in 1949 Karachi.... (Although it's entirely possible that he wasn't a Pakistani to begin with and all of it is made up I wouldn't be surprised)
- never mentioned his peoples original city or village or even his clan (Punjabis living in Sindh for almost century know both, hell even the east African folks - but this guy didn't)

B- how TF does he became a sher-e-punjab
Even his daughter was saying that alongside son of Hindustan shit

I mean dude 🤦‍♂️

First post edited.

@doorstar

Wasn't Tarek Fateh more Punjabi than Punjabi Musalmans who love Urdu and Punjabi Hindus who love Hindi.

He was in favour of an United Punjab which did not discriminate on basis of religion and caste.

He also said that India is not a natural country and called for its disintegration on ethnic lines.

To me he was a Punjabi supremacist.

He admitted several times that he was a proud Punjabi Rajput.

But what I don't understand is why do Pakistani Punjabi nationalists don't consider him one of their own.

Tarek Fateh is dead
than there are now 1000+ more Tarek Fatehs in govt of power inside PAkistan hakoomat now.

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

He always reminded me of an educated Mohajir, a typical Kayastha convert to Islam. He could easily be some Shrivastava or Verma or Mathur saab from India. But I won't dispute his claim of being a Punjabi, unless someone can provide evidence to the contrary.
I remember some years ago he said Indian Muslims should be sent to Africa. He was clearly Bharati [Pakistani cousin from the Mahabharat war], which is definitely not original Indian [Hindustani]. Religious rights violation is not original Indian thing, no original Indian wants to force people out of their ancestral and historical homelands to places where they don't belong. It's mind bogglingly bizarre and completely wrong on multiple levels. Bharatis originally had a small kingdom in northwest Uttar Pradesh but the power of propaganda is such that people have equated India with Bharat which is like equating India with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom