Reaction score
Country
India
Screenshot_2023-04-24-19-48-16-511-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP - edited out OP's BS
@waz @Jango @LeGenD

Can you please edit it out? - A- I don't even think he was a punjabi, seems to be a proper Pajeet, we don't know his historical origins

B- it's mad disrespectful towards Punjabi people that a 5'4 fat traitorous little midget is now sher-e-punjab LMAO

How many Punjabis were living in 1949 Karachi.... (Although it's entirely possible that he wasn't a Pakistani to begin with and all of it is made up I wouldn't be surprised)
- never heard him holding a conversation in Punjabi
- never mentioned his peoples original city or village or even his clan (Punjabis living in Sindh for almost century know both, hell even the east African folks - but this guy didn't)
- So why is he considered a Punjabi man just cause he said so
If I say I am African American, would you believe me just because I say so?

Last edited:
Can you please edit it out? - A- I don't even think he was a punjabi, seems to be a proper Pajeet, we don't know his historical origins
He always reminded me of an educated Mohajir, a typical Kayastha convert to Islam. He could easily be some Shrivastava or Verma or Mathur saab from India. But I won't dispute his claim of being a Punjabi, unless someone can provide evidence to the contrary.

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

B- it's mad disrespectful towards Punjabi people that a 5'4 fat traitorous little midget is now sher-e-punjab LMAO
Off Topic: Pajeet itself is a slur for Punjabis, guess who's names end with "Jeet" and are called "Paji".

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

Actually the man has changed several fathers.
Was a hypocrite and piece of trash.

May Almighty still have mercy on him.

Back
Top Bottom